Let's rest earlier!

Is This What You Want?

 

The coach take 1 hour to return to the cruise. By the time they return to the cruise, it is about time for dinner, 8 of them had their dinner and decided to rest earlier for that night. 

 

 

In Young Ah's Cabin

I was in my white tanktop and Paul Frank pyajams pants, lying on my bed, applying SkinFood Aloe Vera mask. 

GaEun just showered and was walking out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. "Hey, how's your day, Babo?" GaEun asked me, trying to start a conversation as it was too quiet. 

"You mean today..? Kind of surprized by whatever JongUp did." I said. 

"Why he is acting so weirdly today? It's like my father." I continued. 

"And! I didn't hear Bang Yong Guk looking for me, heartless guy." I added on. 

"Babo, I just asked you ONE question and you ended up complaining uh?" GaEun teased me. 

I sat up my bed and removed my  mask. 

"JongUp and you, is like Me and DaeHyun..." GaEun said softly. 

"What do you mean by that? Crush!?" I asked with my eye widened to the fullest. 

GaEun nodded and then pat her face with Etude House's Skin Malgem-Moist Toner.  

 

"No no no, no way! He is just being nice!" I said in a rush. "Goodnight, I am going to sleep!" I quickly lied down and covered my face with the blanket. 

"You haven't brush you teeth you digusting babo!" GaEun exclaimed jokingly. 

"Shh! I will do it tomorrow! I am tired~ Good night!' I hid myself into the blanket again. 

I must be really tired that O fell asleep right after that... 

In Jongup's cabin 

"JongUp, that's was too overboard." Daehyun said it to JongUp. 

"I don't know why did I do that..." JongUp responded. 

"Hyung, you are dead, Noona might find it suspicious already..." Zelo added to the conversation. 

"JINJJA!?" JongUp exploded into a bimbo. 

Daehyun threw a pillow at JongUp and said "Yes! It was way to obvious!" JongUp grabbed the pillow and threw it back to Daehyun, however, it missed. It hit YoungJae, who just showered and came out of the bathroom. 

'YA! NU GU!?" YoungJae shouted while picking up the pillow from the floor. 

"Mi-mi-an-hae-yo..." JongUp said while raising his hand guiltly. 

"You are dead!" YoungJae threw the pillow back but purposely aiming Zelo. 

The pillow fight between the guys begun... 

Meanwhile... 

HimChan and Yong Guk was at the club, Himchan was flirting with the waitresses while Yong Guk was just quietly sipping the glass of white wine he ordered. 

"Can't believe that I actually enjoyed the cruise trip..." Himchan shared with Yong Guk. "I thought It would be really boring.. Thankfully, girls with us!" Himchan continued. 

"Yeah, right." Yong Guk replied coldly. \

"Don't you find GaEun bubbly and pretty?" Himchan asked, "Sadly, it's obvious that Daehyun and her would become an item sooner or later." he continued. 

"Hmm. I don't know." Yong Guk responded again, coldly. 

"How about Young Ah? She is tall, pretty and friendly!" Himchan addde on, trying to continue a conversation. 

"Why can't you talk about something else instead of girls?" Yong GUk questioned. 

"I don't know.. Hyung..  You gay or something?" Himchan mocked. 

Yong Guk let out and sarcastic laugh and continue drinking his wine. 

"Okay, I got it, finished this glass and we will go back to cabin!" Hinchan said while receiving a glass of red wine from the waitress. "Cheers." Himchan raised his cup gently and drink it one shot. 

"Let's go." Yong Guk said. 

They went back to their cabin. As they walk, Himchan suggested that they should bring all of us here for a drink since it would be the last night on cruise tomorrow. 

*2nd chapter update of the day! I find out that drama always has this kind of different perspective thingy so I decided to write something like that. Do you like it? Haha. Thank you for reading and love you!~*