On the way home..

Is This What You Want?

 

All of us live in the dorm provided by the school, therefore we stayed near each other. We should be walking home in a big group.. Unfortunately, Daehyun and GaEun decided to go for a supper date, Zelo has to go home every Saturday night. Therefore only Himchan, Yong Guk, Young Jae, JongUp and me were walking home together.

Young Jae was totally engrossed by his new gadgets, therefore he decided to stay alone at the back of the group as we walked home. 

I tried to keep in pace with Yong Guk. 

"So, how's that student?" I tried breaking the silence with him. 

"Doing well, sorry to keep you guys waiting." Yong Guk said. 

'That's good. But, tutoring would take up a lot of your time. Can you cope?" I asked with concerns.

"That's the reason why I results are getting worse.." Yong Guk sighed. 

"You know what?" I said. 'I will buy you steak if you pass the end of year exams." I continued. 

"You serious??" Yong Guk reacted. And I nodded. I show him my pinky finger, signalling him that I am making a promise. He hooked his pinky finger with mine and we shaked it a little. 

JongUp was talking to Himchan and then he popped in between Yong Guk and I. "Young Ah! It's Sunday tomorrow, any plans?" JongUp asked. 

"Yup! Planning to work in the morning and then study for Monday's test in the afternoon." I replied. 

"Work? Part time job? Where?" JongUp questioned and speed up as I increase my walking speed. 

"Secret!" I said and hopped away. I heard Yong Guk laughing quietly, I smiled, unknowingly. 

 

JongUp started chasing after and I started running away, we reached a fountain and I got myself wet. JongUp joined in. Being 'into' the whole game, I pulled Yong Guk into the area and Yong Guk pulled Himchan with him. Young Jae tried to stay away to protect his new gadget. 

After awhile we got tired and drenched so we decided to stop and rest a little. 

"Ah-choo!" I sneezed. 

"You okay?" JongUp and Himchan asked. 

Without second thought, JongUp took off his wet jacket and put it over me. "Hope this help.." he said.

"Let's get going before anyone catch a cold." Yong Guk said and started walking. We followed. 

After 10 mins walk, we were semi-dried. We reached the girl's dormitory. 

"We can't send you in, it's the rule.." JongUp said disappointedly. 

"It;s fine." I said. 

"Rest well and see you.. On monday?" Himchan said. I smiled and bowed a little to them and walked into the building. 

And I walked, I turned and looked at Yong Guk, he smiled and waved a little. I smiled back and continue walking. I took the elavator and started smiling to myself. "Yong Guk and I, have a secret and a promise, ah~" I thought to myself. 

I reached level 4 and strolled to my room, I felt like I am in love. 

When I was about to unlock the door, I thought the same thing and then I slapped myself to wake myself up. I do not want to be too devoted now.. 

I opened the door and I saw GaEun in her pyjamas watching TV, munching on apple.

She showed me her couple ring and said, "Daehyun and me.. Is now official!~" I congratulated her, spazzed on how Daehyun did it. I didn't want her to know about the progress with Yong Guk yet because I felt like as more people know, the more awkward I would be. 

I took a shower and I can's stop thinking about the promise and the 'secret'. I smiled widely. Even in my sleep. 

 

*I really wondered how many readers read the first few chapters and stopped reading, because there was too little interaction! But it's the art of crush, slow and steady, isn't it? Anyways, I decided to at least update 2 chapters per day so do subscribe! And for those who commented, THANK YOU! Those who hasn't, please do it now, it keeps me going! ^^*