GaEun's Party

Is This What You Want?

It was a normal Friday, I packed my bag and went to sleep. Feeling heavy hearted about Yong Guk's ignorance. 

In fact, I only slept for 2 hours thinking about what's wrong. But I wasn't willing to look for an answer, I didn't know why. Just mainly complaining to GaEun on Kakaotalk. 

Next morning, I took the bus from DaeJeon to Seoul. 

I arrived at GaEun's house at around 7pm, dinner time. We cleaned up the place and I started complaining verbally about Yong Guk  again as we decorated the living room. 

"Parents are overseas so party time!!" GaEun said. "And, I really don't know what's wrong with him, but maybe you should learn ignoring?" GaEun added with advice. 

I rolled my eyes, took a bite of ramyum, "I am trying to." I said.

"Not hard enough... And.. Oh wait! Daehyun is calling.." GaEun picked up her phone and started walking around the house. 

She came back and said, 'Daehyun said Yong Guk was with them just now and he is coming tomorrow."

I looked at my phone and threw it to the sofa. 'It;s obvious that he didn't want to reply me then." I rolled my eyes. 

"Okay, chill. Finish this up and then we will mask and then sleep, okay?" GaEun cooed.

"Okay." I drink the ramyum soup.

Sunday

I woke up at 11am and had brunch with GaEun, as usual. 

 

I put on my leopard prints hoodie with denim shorts. 

The door bell rang and GaEun rushed to the door, I was stealing tomato slices while she made sandwhiches. 

'Daehyunnie!" GaEun said in excitement and gave him a hug. Daehyun came earlier to help out with the preparation. 

"Where's Yong Guk..?" I asked, without knowing that I am acting weirdly by doing that. 

"He will be late, I think he is getting scholarship today, the boys were be late as well." Daehyun replied. "They are attending the ceremony." he explained. 

"I see.." I am disappointed. "Yong Guk said that his result was bad but he is receiving scholarship? He lied?" I thought to myself again. 

Time passed and it's 6pm, the boys arrived and we started watching movies. 

"JongUp, you want some banana milk?" I asked JongUp while taking banana milk from the fridge, 

"SURE!" JongUp replied happily. 

I tried to act friendlier to JongUp and ignored Yong Guk. Sadly, he did not have any special reaction than just turning over and look for a second. 

"Banana milk?" Himchan took it from me "Not drinking any alcoholic stuffs?" Himchan asked. 

"Alcoholic!" Zelo teased. 

"No no, it is not allowed here." GaEun said.

"But why?" Daehyun and YoungJae questioned at the same time. 

"Alcoholics!" JongUp and I said at the same time. 

"Ah! Hyung and Long leg noona have telepathy! Saying same thing at the same..." Zelo was trying to finish the sentence but JongUp put his hand on Zelo's mouth, stopping him from continuing. 

All of us laughed at them, including Yong Guk. His eyes met mine but he just simply turned his eye away. 

After the movie ended, we started playing games like monopoly, snake&ladder. Chlidish but was really enjoyable. 

I started using my phone as a camera, going around taking selca with everyone. Of course, Yong Guk too. We just simply took a picture. That's all. I took a few with JongUp because we started with a funny face at first and ended up we continued taking a few as it was funny. 

The day ended, the boys left home. I have to go back to DaeJeon as I promised to help my mother in her fruits store. 

 

*This story is about to end.. But I am thinking about having alternate sequels, what do you think? More updates tonight, so do come back and read!*