SBU Student Email Account

Is This What You Want?

I took a bus back to DaeJeon, on my way back, I tried texting Yong Guk again. 

Young Ah: 

Yong Guk, since you said that I can text you whenever there is anything, can I ask you a question? Did I do anything that is wrong which pissed you off? Since we are friends and I am a direct person, if I scared you, I am really sorry. Hope that you won't mind. 

I sent the message and plugged in my earphone. I know that he won't be replying. As I put my playlist on shuffle mode, the first song was 'Sorry' by Wondergirls. I teared a little. I wondered what had happened that cause Yong Guk be be like this. I hope that he didn't do that as a silent reject' because he found out that I like him, 

After awhile, I felt vibration. It stopped my tears. I looked at my phone but I got instant disappointed. It's a text from GaEun. 

GaEunnie (Babo): 

YoungAh ya~ Check the SBU Student Email Account once you reached home! It's about Graduation Day Prom night details! Must RSVP okay? ^^ Take care, love you and see you on Thursday! 

I wiped my tears away from my cheeks and replied agreeingly. 

I fell asleep on the bus. When I woke up, I have reached DaeJeon bus terminal. I took my things and walked home. 

As I reached home, I put down my things, washed up and put on Mom's fruit stall apron. It's pink in colour with "Kim's Fruits Stall" wordings with strawberry frame around the wordings. 

"Thanks for coming back and help, you must be tired.." Mom said with concerned while touching my face. 

"Aniyo omma, I am fine." I said. "WELCOME TO KIM'S FRUITS STALL, WE SELL THE CHEAPEST AND SWEETEST STRAWBERRIES AND BANANAS~" I yelled to attract attention. "Oh! Omma, can I go back home for awhile? I have to check my email inbox.." Mom agreed and I rushed back home. 

I opened my inbox and it was filled with emails. I rarely check it as I can get all my informations from GaEun, and as for projects, my group mates prefer emailing to my personal email account. I scrolled down and saw lots of emails, some caught my attention. "Moon JongUp sent me an email way before we know each other,,?" I mumbled to myself. "4th Feb.. Whoa, first day of school... Just let me read it..." I opened the email. 

From: [email protected]  

To: [email protected]  

Hi classmate! Nice to meet you today. You are really pretty.. And, can we be friends? I am Moon JongUp, from your class. Don't worry, I am not a bad guy or byuntae who is trying to take advantage of you, I just find you really friendly and outgoing. Can we be friends? 10-2356-0090, that's my number. If you are free, do text me or give me a call. And.. Hopefully you won't be afraid of me after seeing this email. I really really really wants to be friend with you. Well, at least let us be classmate who talks to each other. 

And.. I think I must be regretting about sending you this email now. ... 

Your sincerely, 

Moon Jong Up. 

"Omo.. JongUppie ya..." I mumbled again as I scrolled up. He sent a total of 5 emails. I read them one by one. All of them were emails with apology, about scaring me, traumatizing me, and how much he regret sending me that email instead of approaching me in person. 

I saved the number and texted him. 

Young Ah:

JongUppie! Kim Young Ah imnida! Keke^^ Did I scared you now? Sorry for not replying and respondning to those emails. I rarely check that account you see! But.. Guess you had your answer. We are friends now right?? ^^ Have a good day ahead, see you on Thursday! (:" 

After I hit 'send', I checked the email about Prom night details. as I was reading, I felt vibration. I hoped that it would be Yong Guk but it's JongUp. 

JongUppie: 

Young Ah! I thought you were scared of me that's why you didn't talk to me at all after first day of school. Yes, but hopefully more than just friends... (='.'=) Enjoy your day too and see ya too! ^^v" 

I smiled as I see the message. I looked at my watch and it has passed 30 mins, I jumped up a little and rush back to Mom's fruit stall. 

"Omma! Why suddenly.. Strawberries..?" I was surprised. 

"Your uncle who just opens a strawberry-tropical fruits farm just harvest these strawberries and the other fruits, call all your friends here for a fruit party!" Mom suggested. 

"When?" I asked..

"As soon as possible. Your uncle say that these fruits will taste the best on Thursday, when they are completely riped." Mom said. 

"But Thursday..." I mumbled.. "We are going for movie.." I continued. 

"Ask them to come here! It's more fun and it's free!!" Minyoung yelled from the back of the stall. "And I really wanna see your friends!" Minyoung added. 

"I will try then.." I said unwillingly. 

I texted GaEun immediately and she was with Daehyun and th boys. They immediately agreed. However, Yong Guk didn't said anything. 

Mom asked me about it again during dinner and I told her that they will be coming on Wednesday Night as that's the only departure time available. She was so happy and started calling her friend, Aunt Choi, who is a inn owner to prepare 2 rooms for them. 

We had our dinner and then watched TV, just like normal family. Dad was shocked by the amount of strawberries kept in wooden box. Mom forbid him from touching those as those were for my friends. Mom is just so cute! ^^ 

 

*Young Ah now found out that JongUp has always wanted to be her friend, and then what? Can she assume that JongUp was really like what Zelo and GaEun were about to imply.. JongUp really likes Young Ah? And what's wrong with Yong Guk? What have Young Ah did wrong that caused all this? This is all in a mess right?..*