Extended Introduction

Is This What You Want?

 

The 8 of us strolled down the deck. Zelo and JongUp walked at the front, taking pictures and playing a fool. YoungJae and Himchan walking two-by-two while some Caucasian girls look at them and give a flirty look. Well, GaEun would definitely walk with Daehyun, chatting and talking selca with the beautiful sea as background, she will never let go of any chance! Being left behind, I strolled with Yong Guk.. 

"Hmm, Yong Guk! Ssi..." I said suddenly. 

"Yes?" Yong Guk responded. 

"Let's talk.. It's kinda awkward like this, isn't it?" I requested. 

Yong Guk massaged his neck and said "Hmm, sure.. Anyway, just call me Yong Guk. Let's not be formal." 

"Ne, sure!" I replied. 

The groups stopped at the middle of the deck, there were seats around, but only enough for 2. YoungJae and HimChan ran over and snatch the seats away. JongUp and Zelo continue taking pictures as the middle part of the deck has the most beautiful sea view. 

 

"How beautiful!!!" I said, "Yong Guk! You know what? I worked a hell out of my summer vacation just for today!" I pulled his hand and dragged him to the sides of the side, looking at the sea. 

"GUYS! Should we take a picture here??" I asked them loudly.. Alright, more like shouting. 

JongUp and Zelo rushed over with the DSLR camera. "Go, Himchan hyung, go get the caucasian lady to help us take a picture!!" Suggested Zelo playfully. 

Himchan, without disappointing us, he got the Caucasian lady's mother to help us with the phototaking. 

"I wanna stand beside Young Ah Noona!!" Zelo said. JongUp pushed Zelo away, "1, 2,3, say cheese!" said the Caucasian lady's mother. 

In the picture, Yong Guk was beside me, smiling. My attention wasn't on the sea behind me anymore, it's Yong Guk. 

After the picture, everyone splits themselves, YoungJae went to the end of the deck, sat down and listened to music. HimChan was nowhere to be seen, Daehyun was with GaEun, walking slowly towards the end of the deck and stop there chatting while resting on the railing. JongUp approached me for a picture and Zelo took it for us. I saw Yong Guk staring at the sea alone. 

I walk towards Yong Guk without him knowing. I tap him on the shoulder and when he turn back, I moved to the opposite side. He showed a puzzled face and I tap him again, he turned again and saw me. "Oh! Young Ah!" he was surprised. 

"Hehehe, it's so fun!" I said. "Hmm, so.. Should you be Oppa or..? I asked. 

"I am 22, what do you think?" Yong Guk replied with a smirk. 

"Yong Guk OPPA~ I am 18! Same age as JongUppie (Let's just imagine it, okay?)" I continued, "Why not.. We introduce ourselves formally?" 

"How?" Yong Guk questioned me with a puzzled facial expression. 

"Hi, my name is Kim Young Ah, I am 18, 26th July is my birthday. I study in SBU and I have a part time job at SkinFood." I introduced myself. "Besides that, I love the sea, the ship. Shopping for bags and drinking banana milk are my hobbies!" 

"Like this?" Yong Guk asked. I nodded. 

"I am Bang Yong Guk, 22 years old, I study in SBU too and I like war-related stuffs, and .. I like writing songs and rap. " Yong Guk introduced himself humbly and I was listening, nodding and enjoying the breeze. 

"Do you smoke?" I popped a random question. "NO WAY!" Yong Guk responded strongly. 

I nodded gladly. 

"Noona! You say that we will go swim!!" Zelo shouted ffrom far. JongUp and Zelo ran over to us. "Young Ah, should we?" JongUp asked. 

I looked at Yong Guk and he hinted me "No. His mum does not allow it.." 

"Nah, sorry Zelo, not today maybe." 

Zelo sulked and JongUp showed me a I-don't-know facial expression. I pat JongUp's shoulder. "JongUppie chingu ya~, help me apologize to Zelo." I said. 

JongUp nodded. "Araso." JongUp face turned disappointed too. I wondered why.. 

 

*How was it? ^^ I tried my best! I will try coming out with as many chapters soon! Hope you like it! >< Sorry for being long winded, but this is how drama keep you hanging there and come back for more! Right?? ^^*