Last Day on Cruise

Is This What You Want?

 


"Headache..." I woke up rubbing the back of my head.

"It's called hangover." GaEun said while drying her hair in front of the dressing table. "You do know that we were drunk right?" continued GaEun.

"Tell me about it!" I continued rubbing my temple.

"Get up wash up and join the boys for breakfast." GaEun smiled while saying. "Daehyun called in the morning to ask if we can join and I said yes." GaEun wore her cardigan.

I nodded and get prepared.

At the restuarant

 

The moment I saw the boys and they saw me, the started giggling. Mainly because Himchan started it.

"Omo.. How am I going to face them.." I mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Himchan asked with a tone.. Which sounds like he is trying to tease me.

"Yes! I was sober.. Just that my body turned jelly.." I defended.

We went to get our food and when I return to our table, only Yong Guk was there. I tripped a little.

"You still drunk?" Yong Guk teased.

I sat down quickly "No! I am not!" I started giggling and then repeat that I wasn't drunk just that I can't control my body last night. Yong Guk laughed and soon the B.A.P were back.

"GaEun ah.." Daehyun suddenly said. "Are you feeling okay now? Here's porridge for you." Daehyun passed the bowl of porridge to GaEun.

'Wait what? Daehyun is giving food to someone?" I heard YoungJae whispering to HimChan. 

I saw it and I joked "Daehyun! Why didn't you get one for me.. I was..".. "Drunk?" Yong Guk added.

Everyone started laughing as I started explaining myself again.

"Here's for you, porridge with eggs, you like it right?" JongUp came back telling me that.

I took it and started eating it. As usual, we talked and eat at the same time.

"Alright. After this we should pack up and neet at the reception." YoungJae suggested and we agreed.

"Then let's see you you you and you in Korea soon." I said.

We went back to our cabins and packed up.

"Back to Korea and work starts again." I told GaEun.
"Same here.. Holiday homework.." GaEun protested.

After that we met the B.A.P at reception counter. Checked out and took a proper group picture in the cruise.

As we left the cruise, we were seperated into different bus.

That's the end of the cruise trip.. Will it continue in Korea? I kind of miss Yong Guk already. I mean.. Them.


**Will it continue in Korea? Hahaha. They are all schoolmates!! ^^ MORE TO COME IN KOREA~~~**