End of Term Break

Is This What You Want?

 On the Wednesday Night, I fetched them from the Bus Terminal with Minyoung, who was totally excited to see them. She saw GaEun and run towards her, laughing and hugging each other. GaEun then proudly introduced her to her boyfriend, Jung Daehyun. After that I introduced everyone to her but Yong Guk wasn't not there at all. 

"Which one is.. Yong Guk..?" Minyoung whispered into my ear as we were walking towards the inn. 

"None of them." I replied softly with a monotone, very disappointed. 

"Then the one with macho arms is JongUp?" Minyoung whispered again. 

"Um." I whispered. 

Suddenly, Zelo turned and looked at us. He put his hand on my shoulder and started walking the too-too train style. 

"Long leg noona, are you sad that Yong Guk hyung is not here?" He asked secretly as he was walking behind me. 

"Aniyo, Zelo. I am happy that you guys came together." I tried to persuade him by saying so. 

"Are you happy to see JongUp hyung?' Zelo asked teasing. 

"Yes, ALL OF YOU." I responded irritatedly. 

JongUp suddenly slowed down and walked beside me. He first pushed Zelo away with his strong arms, which made the maknae sulked a little, and then started asking me about my holiday at DaeJeon. We had a small chatting session between us as Minyoung and GaEun were busying talking to each other about live in DaeJeon and Seoul, YoungJae busy with his new Note 10.1 and HimChan busy texting some new girl he met at work. Oh not forgetting Maknae Zelo trying to get everyone's attention but failed. 

After awhile, we reached the inn. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Choi Minho, I am here to bring you guys to your room." Minho (My omma friend's son) said while giving me a wink. I winked back playfully. 

Minho brought us to their room and GaEun followed us home. 

"Forget about Yong Guk already.." GaEun said. 

'I have." I replied. 

'You haven't!" GaEun and Minyoung said at the same time.

"Know what? Yong Guk and I could still be friends. End of term break, when we return to school, I will still say hi to him if I see him." I defended myself. 

"it;s all up to you!" they both said and followed by a Hi-5. 

We made our way to a cafe and took a seat. Chatted the whole night and soon decided to go back home. 

Next morning, Mom made all of us fruit salad and banana milk with cereal for breakfast, and then we went to the river to catch little fish, GaEun and I did that all the time before Minyoung was born. 

In the afternoon we went sightseeing around the villages of DaeJeon. We had lots of fun, JongUp bought ice cream for everyone and got me couple-icecream-stick. 

"Let's share this!" JongUp suggested as he teared the ice cream into two parts. I took it and on mine. 

"So now.. I can officially woo you?" JongUp said into my ear. 

I dropped the ice cream and yelled, "Moon JongUp! Mwohya!?" 

"MiAnHeyo.." JongUp said. "But I am serious about it." he added. 

"I will give you an answer at the end of term break." I said. 

"Okay! I am waiting.." He said. 

Zelo looked at me and smirked. "Long leg noona, you are going to say yes right?" 

"Just wait, it's just another 3 days.." I said and walked away confidently. 

 

*Next chapter...final chapter..  What is going to be up? Read and stay tuned! So determined to do a alternate sequels! Do read them once they are up! okay?? ^^ it's not going to the end of this story! I promise!! ^^*