Last Night On Cruise

Is This What You Want?

 

 

"Good Morning!!" I yelled the moment I saw the B.A.P at the lift area. 

"Oh! Long Leg Noona! Annyeong~" Zelo shouted back. 

"Ya! You mean 'Annyeonghaseyo' Zelo?" YoungJae said while narrowing his eyes at Zelo. Daehyun hit Zelo's head playfully.

"Aigoo~ It's okay YoungJae, annyeong everyone!" I said, I waved at Yong Guk who was staring at us. "JongUp, good morning." I said to JongUp as I feel that he looked at me, expecting something. 

"Good morning." JongUp replied. 

"Morninggg~ Daehyun Oppa!" GaEun waved happily at Daehyun.  "And everyone~" GaEun quickly added. 

"Alright! Breakfast then fun time!" HimChan raised his hand and started walking towards the direction to the restaurant. 

"Food~ Here I come.. Again!!" Daehyun said while running towards Himchan. 

"Follow up!" I whipered to GaEun. 

"Nah! He is avoiding me now.. *sad face*" GaEun said. "It was too obvious, babo.." I pushed GaEun a little and said. 

 

In the restuarant

As per normal, eat and chat.. Oh, maybe Daehyun is quiet because of his 2 plateful of food. 

"Guys, tonight is the last night.. Let's PARTYYY~" Himchan suggested. 

Yong Guk was sipping from his bowl of hot porridge and then looked up at Himchan. 

"Okay!" I replied. "But I am just 18.. But no one would notice that!!" I took a sip of my milk. " Would taste better if it's banana milk.." I mumbled. 

"Huh?" Yong Guk who have been sitting opposite me since the first day reacted. 

"Oh.. I like banana milk so.." I looked at everyone who was surprised by Yong Guk's unique reaction.

Yong Guk laughed out loud and said "I see, I like chocolate ones.."

I chuckled a little. 

After breakfast, we went to the Arcade, we played many games, we even took neoprints (photo stickers) together! Not just that, we went to the ice cream shop in the cruise for ice cream. 

"If you wonder where I got my cookies from.. The waitress here gave it to me because  she thinks I am handsome!" Daehyun told us that randomly. 

"Which one? Which one?" I asked. 

"That one, the one in pink scarf." Daehyun pointed at the waitress who was cleaning the table behind ours. 

"She is so flirty!" GaEun said jealously. "GaEun noona is jealous~" Zelo teased. 

All of us laughed. 

Time passed really quickly, it's around 6pm. We went for our dinnr and after that we return to our cabin to get changed. 

GaEun put on a black leather dress, she bought is from Malaysia.. 

GaEun's dress. 

And for me, I got a denim dress from M'sia and thought that it would be a great oppurtunity to wear it. 

YoungAh's dress. 

"Alright, let's go to the club!" I pulled GaEun away from the dressing table. She has been applying her lipgloss for the past 10 minutes! 

"Hey! I am not ready!" GaEun protested. 

"You are way too prepared!" I mocked her. 

We made our way to the club as the B.A.P said that they will meet us there. 

 

*Should I make the next chapter M18? Since it's is about alcohol and stuffs~? Hahaha! So far.. How was it? Do you like it? I personally think that it is a bit too detailed.. So I decided to cut down on details, and try to make the story shorter. Do comment and subscribe! ^^*