Starry Night on Cruise

Is This What You Want?

 

The first evening, after our dinner, we went up to the top deck of the cruise for star gazing. 

 

"Zelo ya~ Are you still angry with Young Ah Noona?~" I asked Zelo, with a little aegyo. 

"Aniyo, aniyo." Zelo said and hit on my head, running away. "Catch me if you can, long leg noona!" Zelo teased as he ran away. I started chasing him around.

I ran passed JongUp and I almost tripped, "be careful!" JongUp held my wrist and hold on to my waist. I swallowed a gasp of air and stood up straight. "JongUppie, thank you.." I touched my nose and gently removed JongUp's grab. The way he grabbed my wrist, so firm and strong, the eyes, full of concern. I don't find it funny at all, normally, I could just laugh it off, but this time round, I felt troubled and weird. 

'Ya! Choi Jun Hong! You think I don't know your real name uh! Come over here!" I yelled, trying to reduce the awkwardness. 

'Kim Young Ah! You stop it! Act like a girl!" GaEun ordered. Zelo and I paused for awhile and ran towards GaEun, trying to hit her head like how Zelo hit mine. GaEun ran away  like how I did.

'Looks who is not acting like a girl now!" YoungJae randomly adding it on to the chaos. 

'Okay! Stop people! Look what I brought! Ice cream and cookies~" Daehyun once again announced. 

"Food again~" GaEun teased. Daehyun looked at GaEun and widened his eyes, 'Tsk! I got food and this is how to thank me?" Daehyun said in a sarcastic tone. 

"Aigoo~ Acting like couple or what?" HimChan teased the both of them. 

Daehyun was embarrassed. 'YA! Himchan Hyung, hajima!" Himchan smirked and look at GaEun, "What's wrong!? Guilty?" Himchan continued teasing. 

I secretly elbowed GaEun, "Whoa, fast progress you have there." I joked. GaEun cheeks turned from pink to red, all I see was GaEun burying her face and eating ice cream quickly. I giggled a bit. 

"Himchan, where is Yong Guk?" I realized that Yong Guk haven't been here for the past half an hour so I decided to ask HimChan about it. 

"Yong Guk? Most slightly at that corner, writing a new song." Himchan answered. 

"Yong Guk really does that? I mean.. Writing songs?" I suspected HimChan. 

'Yup! He does. You can go check, but be quiet, he might not like it." Himchan suggested. 

I stood up and walked towards the corner silently. And yes, Yong Guk was here, holding a pen and a notebook. He has earphone plugged in. I looked at Yong Guk, but he was too focus to notice me. I did a silent 'Oh.." but somehow Yong Guk realized that I was there. 

"Young Ah?" the deep voice pass through my ears again. I turned and looked at Yong Guk. 'Sorry if I disturbed you.." I apologized. 

Yong Guk stood up and said "You didn't, I just completed the new song, maybe when we return to Korea, I will produce it and let you listen to it." I widened my eyes, "Jinjja!? Daebak!" I said in excitement. 

"Why did you choose SBU when you could actually enroll to some Art School?" I asked Yong Guk. 

"I wonder why too. Sadly, my results are getting from bad to worse, barely just a pass for all modules." He shared. 

"Just pass? You mean fifty plus marks?" Me stating the obvious. 

'Yeah, just fifty plus, really bad results." Yong Guk repeated. 

"Cheer up!" I said, 'Let's go join them for ice cream, before Daehyun finish it all by himself!" I tried to cheer him up. 

"Haha, Daehyun and food!" Yong Guk said.

"I hope it happens as Daehyun and GaEun.." I whispered it into Yong Guk's ear. 

Yong Guk widened his eyes and I pushed him a little. 'Don't tell another I said that! Shhh~" I whispered again. 

 

Meanwhile in Young Ah's heart

I was so close to Yong Guk. I have to tip toe to whisper into his ear. It is like we could kiss at anytime..(Wth?!) Yong Guk does not show any awkwardness about it, and still laugh softly. I feel comfortable doing that with Yong Guk. Despite the fact that I have a lot of guy friends, I don't have these actions with them because it's still a boy-girl thing. But for Yong Guk, I feel natural and comfortable. What is wrong with me..? 

 

On the deck 

We joined back the rest for the little sweets session with Daehyun's ice cream and cookies. JongUp saw me joining back with Yong Guk, he looked at us and gave a smile, a stiff one. 

"Hyung, so how's your new song?" JongUp popped the question. 

"Doing well." Yong Guk replied while putting a piece of cookie into his mouth. 

"Yeah JongUppie! Yong Guk is going to let me hear it once he record it!" I added. 

"Really?" GaEun exclaimed. "Can I listen to it too?" GaEun add on to her words. Yong Guk nodded, "Why not?" 

"Okay guys, we should finish it and then go back to cabin and prepare for tomorrow's trip at M'sia!~" YoungJae adviced. We all agreed and continued eating. 

Eating. Chitchatting. Playing around. Gazing at shiny stars. 

"Young ah ya~ Tomorrow will be as great too right? ^^" I asked myself. 

 

*Updated again! So happy that I manage to write till Chap 4! I am someone who don't really like long chapters so I will also keep my chapters short, alright?And, great thanks to commentors and subscribers! Love you all! And always B.A.P! >.< I would loveeee it if you give me suggestion on what they can do, as friends (still)!*