Excuse me..

Is This What You Want?

 

I picked up the shoe, and slowly, I looked up.. 

"Hyung hyung! Look!! My head almost hit the ceiling! The cruise is narrow!" A tall guy in blonde hair shouted happily. 

"Shh! Zelo, you are making too much noise..." The guy in beanie said while trying to cover the tall guy's mouth. 

"Hahaha!! Hyung, hyung! Look! I am holding two baggages with one hand!" JongUp.. "Oh yeah, JongUp, he is my classmate, so I know him.. Why is he.." 

The boys stood right infront of me as I frozed and thought about it.

"Excuse me... Would you mind letting us pass?" A deep voice said. I stood up straight immediately, Gosh, my face was just few centimetres away from his.. It's Bang Yong Guk, the kingka with low profile.. I blinkd a few times and bounced back and JongUp saw me. I blushed, why did I blush? 

"Oh!" JongUp shocked. "Hyung! Yeppuen noona!?" the tall guy asked JongUp. 

"Ya! Zelo, brace yourself~" JongUp said while one hand pushing Zelo away and smiling at me. 

"Hey JongUppie! Why are you here??" I asked. 

"Noona!!! You are so tall, you are the female version of me!! How tall are..." Zelo said excitedly, however JongUp pushed him away. Zelo sulked.

JongUp smiled embarrassly and say "My hyungs .. And dongsaeng *looks at sulking Zelo* wants to come on the cruise for summer vacation, so we came!" 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO! I am Kim Young Ah! Nice to see you guys here!" friendliness explosure of mine. "And Zelo.. I am 172cm." 

JongUp then introduced me to each and everyone of them. HimChan, Daehyun, Zelo and YoungJae introduced themselves joyfully. However, Bang Yong Guk just nodded and gave me a smile. 

The seven of us stood at the walkway, talking about how amazing is the cruise. "Young Ah Babo, what's taking you so.......OMO! DaeHyun! And guys..." 

Daehyun is GaEun's classmate, they greeted each other and we decided to go back to our cabins and meet afterwards for lunch buffet. 

 

In my cabin

GaEun and I were unpacking our stuffs, trying to keep it as neat as possible as the space in the cabin was quite limited. I looked at the clothings I brought with me.. Regretting why I didn't pack nicer clothes, wondering how should I dressup when meet the boys for lunch later..

As I was thinking, GaEun was busy nagging about the limited space. Besides that, she also start talking about how great and amazing it was to see the whole B.A.P here, and yes, I know that she has a crush on DaeHyun since first day in school. 

"Babo ya, I know, it's not about the B.A.P, it is about DAEHYUNNIE", I joked. GaEun stopped for awhile and hit me on the shoulder. 

"Now.. We have the WHOLE B.A.P with us for these 4 days, let's befriend with them and.." GaEun shut her eyes while saying. "And then soon you will date Daehyun one day!" I break her sentence. "YA! I MEAN THEN WE CAN STILL HANG OUT TOGETHER WHEN I RETURN TO KOREA!", GaEun yelled and I laughed. 

Suddenly someone knocked on my door, "Excuse me.. May I borrow your toilet.. I needs it now.. My toilet is still 'cleaning in progress'.." A deep voice approched after  I opened the door. I looked at him, and quickly turned to the direction of GaEun. "did he heard what we said..?" GaEun moved her lips. 'I don't think so.." I replied like how she asked. 

'Su..sure! Come in." I invited him in. 'Thank you.." He showed his gummy smile, nodded and walked into the washroom. 

GaEun widened her eyes and moved her lips,"What if he heard what we said..?" . "I don't know!!" I moved mine and pulled my hair. 

I was standing outside the washroom door to prevent any noise from getting to Yong Guk. "Excuse Me.." Yong Guk came out from the toilet, I moved aside. "See you later!!" said GaEun, trying to see if Yong Guk heard anything we said. Yong Guk turned and smiled at both of us. 

 

In B.A.P (JongUp, Zelo, Daehyun, YongJae) Cabin

Zelo jumped onto the bed, jumping up and down! JongUp and DaeHyun started unpacking their stuffs.

Daehyun mumbles "Do it fast, fast fast fast and I will get my food, it is buffet for god sake, loves food, unpack unpack unpack!" JongUp heard what Daehyun said and just laugh by himself, 

"ZELO! Faster!! Unpack and we will get food~" Daehyun ordered Zelo. 

"Daehyun hyungggg~ *sings*" Daehyun gave him a deadly stare and Zelo paused for awhile and continue singing it. "I will do it for you, stop that." Daehyun said and start unpacking Zelo's luggage. 

"Hyung, isn't Young Ah pretty?" JongUp, who had done unpacking asked busy Daehyun. Daehyun stopped for awhile and say "Very pretty, do you like her?" 

"AH HA! I KNEW IT! JONGUP HYUNG! YOUNG AH NOONA IS..." Zelo was cheering about it annd then someone knocked on their door. 

The door opened and I asked cheerfully 'Excuse me~ Are you guys done? We are hungryyyy!" 

JongUp looked at Zelo and say 'No I don't!" and smile weirdly at me. 

They came out of the cabin and waited for Daehyun at the narrow walkway. 

 

 

Daehyun hop towards us and say "Okay done! Let's go! HimChan hyung and Yong Guk hyung will meet us at the restaurant, let's go!" He put his hand on GaEun's shoulder, trying to make her walk faster. I looked back at GaEun and smiled wickedly... 

As I walk, I am talking  to myself quietly.. "I can't believe this is happening.. And there are 3 more days to be with them.. Why is my life so awesome!" I raised my arms. When I looked infront of me, I saw the 4 of them laughing at me. I keep my hand embarrassly and tell myself determinely.. "Let's this adventure begin! On cruise with Kingkas! Muhahahaha.." 

 

*Hey people! Thanks for finishing this loooonng chapter. It's my first time writing, and I would like to say that my concept is to have more dialogues, like drama! ^^ Do comment and subscribe! And. Sorry for my not-so-good English^^ I am a fan of Korean drama and B.A.P, so I hope you guys enjoy reading my fanfics! Hopefully I am doing well and will try to some out with more chapters and stories soon! ^^ *