Roommates Revealed

The Girls' House

After the producer left, Jiyoon noticed an envelope sitting on the coffee table.  She quickly opened the envelope and took out a piece of paper, which she proceeded to read aloud:  "There are three rooms in this apartment.  You will be rooming according to the order in which you arrived.  The first two girls who arrived will be roommates and so on.  Please take your belongings to your room and wait for further instructions."

Jiyoon's POV

Luna and I headed toward our room, which was marked with the number 1 on the door.  As we opened the door, both of us were shocked to find that the room was completely empty with the exception of a single bed in the corner of the room and a dresser in the opposite corner.  We both looked at each other and then quickly looked away.

I closed the door behind us and we quickly started unloading our bags.  We put our clothes & shoes in the closet and our make up cases on the dresser.  After we finished, we both sat on the bed with our hands in our laps, quietly looking around the empty room.

I finally spoke up and asked Luna how old she was.  She replied, "I am 19, how about you?"  I said, "Ah, so you're the maknae of the group!  I am 21."  "I'm the maknae?  No way!" Luna responded.  After this short conversation, awkward silence took over the room again.

Luna's POV

Ah this is so awkward.  I wonder when we will get further instructions.  The silence is killing me.  To add to the awkwardness, I keep seeing Jiyoon glancing over at me, and as soon as I make eye contact with her she looks away.  I wonder why she keeps looking over here...

Jihyo's POV

Dara and I slowly made our way to the room with the number 2 marked on the door.  We opened the door and both of us let out a large sigh as we realized there was only one bed.  But I'm glad that Dara is my roommate.  I didn't want to room with someone half my age.  I wonder though if we will have anything in common.  I never see Dara on any shows so I'm not really sure what she is like...

Dara's POV

Ahhh.  I wonder why YG agreed to put me on this show.  He knows that I at doing reality/variety shows.  I am always so awkward.  On top of that, we have to share a bed...aigoo.

Sooyoung's POV

Bora and I quietly entered our room together.  We were both shocked to find that there was only one bed.  She looked at me and said, "Well...I guess we will be sharing a bed then huh?"  I said that if it was uncomfortable for her that I would sleep on the floor, but she just shook her head no.

With that, we both started unpacking our things.

Bora's POV

I didn't want to be rude, but I am really nervous about sharing a bed with someone I barely know, even if it is another girl.