The Final Day Together...

The Girls' House

Sorry for the delay.  I will be posting a few new chapters to make up for the lack of new posts in the past few weeks.  Thanks for reading.

The final day of filming had arrived.  All the girls sat on the sofa and reminisced about the past 6 months.  The feeling was bittersweet - the girls had formed close bonds with one another and were sad to let that go, but they were also excited to go home and get back to their lives.  Still, all the girls knew that with their busy schedules, they wouldn't be able to see each other very often.

Apartment 5017 enabled the girls to find love, but now they were all wishing they hadn't.  The pain of having to let it go was unbearable for them all.  Jiyoon and Luna could barely make eye contact without tears welling up in their eyes.  Jihyo and Dara were both full of regret, having waited so long to confess.  Sooyoung and Bora were silently thinking about all they had overcome to be together, and how in a few hours it would all be a memory.

Finally, the time had come to say goodbye.  All the girls stood up and gave one another a hug, but because of the cameras, none of the couples were able to kiss each other goodbye.  With that reality, all the girls picked up their bags and made their way out the front door.


Jiyoon's POV

I feel like my heart is breaking.  I miss her already.  I wonder if when we see each other again if things will be the same?  Can things be the same?  We both have careers that would crumble if our relationship were to ever surface.  I guess realistically, this is where our love ends.  Goodbye Luna.

Luna's POV

I know Jiyoon thinks that because of our careers, and how people would view us, that everything is over, but I don't plan on letting her go that easy...

Jihyo's POV

I know that Dara and I were only officially a couple for a week, but I think that makes it harder to leave.  I wish I had gotten to spend more time with her as her girlfriend, and not just a friend.  Hopefully our paths cross again.

Dara's POV

I love Jihyo.  I love Jihyo.  I love Jihyo.  I love Jihyo.  I can't say it enough.

Why do we have to say goodbye?  Life is too cruel.

Sooyoung's POV

Bora and I were able to overcome so much together.  After all that has happened, I know that she is the one for me.  Somehow, we will find a way to make our relationship last, or at least that is what I will keep telling myself to make this goodbye easier.

Bora's POV

...I will never forget about you, or what we shared.  You will always have my heart...Sooyoung.


As the six cars drove away, the girls could be seen looking back at the apartment building with tears streaming down their faces.  Each one of them full of regret and sorrow.  And as the apartment building flew out of sight, all of them wondered if this was really the end.