After the Show: Sooyoung & Bora continued

The Girls' House

Two weeks had passed since the filming of Invincible Youth 2.  Sooyoung, while still hurting, was trying to move forward.  Bora was doing her best to take responsibility and make things work with Dasom, while Dasom herself was barely keeping it together in front of Bora; she could tell Bora was trying her best, but it was apparent that Bora's heart was somewhere else.  After two weeks, all three girls were at their wits end.


Sooyoung had been acting rather suspicious for almost two weeks and the other members of SNSD had had enough.  They sat Sooyoung down and "forced" her to tell them what was wrong.  After several minutes of being pestered, Sooyoung finally came clean about her past relationship with Bora.  Afterwards, Sooyoung felt stupid for ever thinking that her "sisters" wouldn't understand.  To make up for her behavior, Sooyoung decided to take everybody out for BBQ at Daedo Sikdang.  She also figured going out with the girls was a good first step toward getting over Bora.

That same night, Hyorin, after noticing the rising tension between Bora and Dasom over the past two weeks, invited the two girls to join her and Soyu at Daedo Sikdang, thinking a relaxing a dinner might do everybody some good.


Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun arrived at Daedo Sikdang at 7pm.  The manager of the restaurant sat the girls in a private room so the other customers wouldn't bother them.  Everybody, with the exception of Hyoyeon who was grilling, had a cocktail in hand.  Sooyoung tapped her glass with her spoon and stood up:  "I just wanted to thank you all for being here and supporting me through these difficult times.  Cheers!"  All the girls clanked their glasses together and took a sip of their drinks.

Just as Sooyoung sat down, the manager walked in with 4 girls following close behind him.  Taeyeon was the first to notice who the newcomers were; she couldn't help herself and practically shouted, "Oh , you've got to be kidding me!"  Her reaction caused everybody to look in the direction of the 4 girls, who were now seated at their table.

"Oh for s sake, out of all people why are they here." - Hyoyeon

"No kidding.  Sooyoung, did you want us to ask the manager if there is another room we can move to?" - Sunny

"It's okay.  It's inevitable that I will run into her, probably more often than I would like, but I might as well start getting used to it, right?  Besides, I have all of you here tonight, so let's make the best of it!" - Sooyoung

"Alright, well, at the very least let's take a shot!" - Jessica

"Good idea." - Taeyeon

With that, Yuri called the waiter over and ordered 9 lemon drops.


Bora, Dasom, Hyorin, and Soyu got to the restaurant around 7:30pm.  When the girls entered Daedo Sikdang, they were greeted by the manager.  He casually mentioned that another group had already arrived and that they would have to share the private room.  This didn't seem to bother anyone, so he grabbed 4 menus and escorted the girls to their table.

As soon as he opened the door, Hyorin's jaw dropped.  She immediately regretted suggesting coming here.  She looked at Bora who was clearly flustered.  Then she looked at Dasom, who also seemed to be uneasy, which surprised Hyorin.  After all, as far as Bora, Hyorin, and Soyu were concerned, Dasom didn't have any reason to feel uneasy about running into SNSD.  She thought to herself, "Hm, maybe she's just uneasy, because of our clearly less-than-happy expressions."

The four girls sat down at their table and ordered drinks.  As soon as the drinks came, they downed them, and ordered 4 more.  The atmosphere was heavy, especially after they heard Hyoyeon say, "Oh for s sake, out of all people why are they here."  After a few long minutes of silence, Dasom spoke up, "So you're all probably wondering why I'm not asking questions about why you had such a horrible reaction when running into SNSD.  Well, to answer your question, I know what went on between Bora and Sooyoung.  I overheard [points at Bora and Hyorin] you two talking about it after we came back from filming Invincible Youth 2.  Up until now I was hoping that Bora would get over Sooyoung, and love me, but it is quite apparent that isn't going to happen.  Bora, I know you didn't want to hurt me, so you accepted my confession, and I appreciate that you took my feelings into consideration, but you shouldn't pretend to be happy when you aren't.  In the end, watching you suffer hurts a whole lot more than being rejected.  I do care for you, but I will get over it.  And don't worry, I won't let any of this affect us as a group.  I've had two weeks to cope and I think I'm ready to move on."

Bora, Hyorin, and Soyu all just stared at Dasom; they were still trying to process everything that she had said.

"So...are you sure you are okay Dasom?" - Hyorin

"Haha yeah, I've actually started developing feelings for someone else." - Dasom

"Who?!" - Soyu

"...it's a secret." - Dasom [blushes]

"It's not one of us is it?!" - Hyorin

"Don't flatter yourself!  Hahaha!  No, it isn't someone here." - Dasom

"Phew." - Hyorin

"Bora, are you okay?" - Dasom

"Yeah, I'm just shocked.  I also am sorry that I put you through all of this." - Bora

"Don't worry about it.  I think from the beginning I knew your heart belonged to someone else.  I was just being selfish, but I hope we can move past this and go back to being just friends." - Dasom

"Of course!" - Bora

"Well then, despite the fact we are still getting death stares from SNSD, at least the atmosphere over here became less like a funneral." - Hyorin

"Speaking of SNSD, Bora, why don't you try and fix things with Sooyoung?" - Dasom

"Ah, I think it might be too late for that.  Plus, it looks like she is moving on just fine." - Bora

[Bora looks over at Sooyoung who is laughing and drinking with her groupmates]

"You should stop worrying about everyone else and start taking care of yourself.  It's okay to be selfish sometimes." - Dasom

"Alright guys, enough of the serious stuff.  Let's have some fun!" - Soyu


Sooyoung kept eyeing Bora's table; she couldn't help but wonder what the four of them were talking about, they all looked so serious.  Hyoyeon noticed and tapped her on the shoulder and whispered, "You're going to get caught if you keep looking!  Furthermore, don't forget why you're here tonight, and it isn't to oogle at Bora."  Sooyoung laughed, "Yeah I know.  I'll stop.  Alright girls, let's take another shot."  This got a reaction out of the girls, who all stood up and raised their glasses and shouted, "Cheers!"

Minutes later, at Sistar's table, Hyorin stood up and made a toast, "Thank you ladies.  I couldn't imagine taking this journey with anybody else.  And Soyu, thank you for loving me."  The four girls clanked their glasses and finished their drinks.  The noise coming from their table drew SNSD's attention.

"I wonder what they are so happy about?" - Tiffany

"Yeah, I preferred when they all looked miserable." - Jessica

"Haha, awe come on guys, play nice." - Seohyun

"How are you feeling Sooyoung?" - Yuri

"I'm fine.  I'm glad that she's happy." - Sooyoung

"Alright, no more..." - Hyoyeon

Before Hyoyeon could finish her sentence, Bora appeared at their table.

"Umm...can we help you?" - Jessica

"...actually I was hoping I could steal Sooyoung for a minute." - Bora

"She's actually kind of busy." - Jessica

[Bora ignores Jessica and instead looks at Sooyoung]

"Please Sooyoung.  I really need to talk to you." - Bora

"Bora, I mean I know it isn't any of our business, but haven't you done enough to Sooyoung?" - Taeyeon

"Please this will only take a minute." - Bora

[Sooyoung gets up from her chair]

"Fine.  Girls, I will be back in a minute.  Order another round.  God knows I'll need drink." - Sooyoung


Bora escorted Sooyoung outside.  Both girls sat on the stoop of the closed shop next door, looking aimlessly at the night sky.  Sooyoung finally spoke up:

"So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about Bora?" - Sooyoung

"I wanted to talk about us." - Bora

"There is no us." - Sooyoung

"Don't act so cold.  I know I hurt you, but I really thought it was for the best." - Bora

"What, breaking my heart was for the best?" - Sooyoung

"I'm sorry.  I was afraid.  I should have talked to you about how I was feeling." - Bora

"Yeah, well it's a bit late for that now isn't it?" - Sooyoung

"Is it?" - Bora

"Well, yeah, you're with Dasom now and quite frankly I'm over you." - Sooyoung

"Things are over between Dasom and I.  And are you really over me?" - Bora

"I'm sorry to hear that, but yeah, I really am." - Sooyoung

"So, if I tried to kiss you right now, you wouldn't accept it?" - Bora

[Bora grabs Sooyoung's face and kisses her passionately]

"Mmm, so are you sure you are over me?" - Bora

[Sooyoung blushes]

"Even if I'm not over you, just because you apologize doesn't change the situation." - Sooyoung

"You're right.  What is it that you want then?" - Bora

"I want you, but I'm scared that you will break my heart again; that you will run away everytime you're afraid." - Sooyoung

"I can't say that I won't ever be afraid, but I can promise you that I won't run away.  I love you Sooyoung.  I haven't stopped loving you.  Please take me back." - Bora

"Sigh, you better not hurt me again, or you'll have to deal with the Ice Princess." - Sooyoung

"Haha yeah...actually she was really scary in there." - Bora

[Both girls laugh and head back inside]


Once inside, both girls went back to their respective tables.

Sooyoung sat down at the table and immediately 8 pairs of eyes were looking at her.

"So, are you going to tell us what happened?" - Jessica

"Yeah, tell us, tell us!" - Yoona

"Well, she said that she made a mistake and wanted to be with me." - Sooyoung

"Whhhhhat?!" - Hyoyeon

"I didn't see that coming." - Seohyun

"Me either." - Sunny

"More importantly, what did you say?" - Yuri

"Of course I took her back!" - Sooyoung

"Yay!!" - Tiffany

"Gosh, now I have to apologize for being so mean." - Jessica

[All the girls laugh]

At Bora's table:

"So, did she take you back?!" - Hyorin

"Wouldn't you like to know?" - Bora [sticks her tongue out at Hyorin]

"Awe come on Bora, tell us!" - Soyu

"Yeah, even I'm curious." - Dasom

[Bora smiles]

"She did take me back, although she did make it a point to let me know if I ever hurt again that I'd have to answer to Jessica." - Bora

"Hahaha.  That is actually frightening to think about." - Dasom

"Yeah, you're telling me.  I already got the cold shoulder from her today." - Bora

"Well I'm glad you two worked things out." - Hyorin

"Me too." - Bora

"And what about you Dasom, are you going to tell us who you like?" - Soyu

"Nope.  Like I said before, it's a secret." - Dasom


Things settled down and Sistar joined SNSD at their table.  SNSD, and Jessica in particular, apologized for their earlier behavior.  A few shots later, all the girls were drunk.  Thank goodness they were in a private room.  Hyorin and Soyu were in the corner of the room making out.  Bora was sitting on Sooyoung's lap, while the latter held her close.  After another 2 hours of drunken fun, the girls decided it would be best to go home, before they got themselves into trouble.

"So, you all ready to go home?!" - Taeyeon

"Yeah, but... WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY!!!!" - Hyorin

"Great idea Hyorin!  Your dorm, or ours?" - Tiffany

"Yours." - Hyorin

"Okayyyy.  Any particular reason why?" - Seohyun

"Because Bora and Sooyoung are going to be sleeping at ours." - Hyorin

"We are?" - Bora

"You have a problem with that?" - Hyorin

[Sooyoung covers Bora's mouth with her hand]

"Nope, no problem!" - Sooyoung

Sooyoung grabbed Bora's hand and ran out the front door of Daedo Sikdang.  The other girls followed behind them.

"See you all tomorrow!" - Sooyoung

"Be safe guys." - Soyu

With that, Bora and Sooyoung ran as fast as they could toward Sistar's dorm.  The other girls leisurely walked back to SNSD's dorm.

As Dasom followed behind the other girls, she looked at her phone and smiled...

From:  Hwayoung

To:  Dasom

Hey y lady, glad you're all mine now :D