Chapter 7 : Maknaes

Monster Highschool

You woke up feeling something touching your neck. You looked up seeing Sehun. "Jiyoung, you got marked?" He asked. You quickly got up and covered your neck. "No," You told him. Kris came in. "Who'd you do it with?" Kris asked. "Are you jealous?" You crossed your arms. *Yes, I am.* "So you did do it, who was it?" He leaned against the wall. "I didn't do it. He just, tasted me," You shrugged. Sehun clinged onto your arm. "Who was it?!" Sehun asked. You gave him a glare. "Do you really want to know?" You asked. He nodded. "It was... someone," You said and ran out the room. You got to the cafeteria, the children were eating with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, you smiled. "And when Kris hyung threw the bomb, it EXPLODED! IT WAS THE COOLEST THING EVER!" Chanyeol said while he had food in his mouth and did hand motions. The two girls laughed and smiled. You sat in front of them.

"WHO DID IT?!" Sehun shouted. You all looked at Sehun. "Who marked Jiyoung?" He put his hands on his hips. *Such a diva..* "You got marked?" Chanyeol asked. They saw your neck. "Who did it?!" Sehun shouted. "I did," You heard a voice. JR walked in the cafeteria. "Funny JR," D.O smirked. "What? I really did mark her. You can ask her too. I didn't bite her though, even though I would've. But sadly, she said don't," He pouted. They all looked at you. "Is it true?" Baekhyun asked. You looked at Sehun, it looked like he was about to cry. You nodded. Sehun pouted and ran to you. "I WANTED YOUR FIRST KISS!" Sehun cried. *What?* "Sehun, I didn't kiss him, he just, marked me that's it," You told him. He looke at you. "I don't care, i'm still stealing your first kiss," Sehun said. "What-" You said as Sehun kissed your lips. Your eyes got wide. JR shook his head. "How old is he?" JR asked. "He's older than you," Luhan answered. JR glared at him. Luhan smiled.

Sehun broke the kiss. You were shocked. "There, I got your first kiss," Sehun smiled. "I already had my first kiss," You told him. His shoulders slumped. "BY WHO?" Sehun asked. You sighed. *This kid is really...* "By the king of perfection over there. The tall tree over there. You see? The one who owns the face of a prince but he really is a giant douchebag who likes to di-" You stopped. "That dude," You pointed to Kris. Kris chuckled. "What? Kris hyung?" Sehun looked at Kris. "That's right," Kris said acting cool. http://s4.favim.com/orig/48/kris-exo-m-exo-Favim.com-445271.gif JR chuckled. "Do you have a problem?" Sehun asked him. JR shook his head. "Nah, just the fact that i'm older than you and you act like a psychotic baby," JR looked at Sehun who glared at him. "Baekhyun's the psycho one," Sehun turned around and sat next to the children.

"I hate you Kris," Chen said standing next to him. "Why?" Kris asked not making eye contact. "You took her first kiss," Chen pouted. Kris laughed. "I'm lucky huh?" Kris chuckled. "Yeah, how did it feel like? The kiss," Chen looked at him. Kris lowered his head. "It felt... good. I felt human," Kris looked at you, you were talking to the two children. A smile came on his face. Chen nodded. "I'm gonna go to the girls bathroom now," Chen left. Kris shook his head. "How about this, JR, tell us about yourself," You looked at JR who was leaning against the wall. *DAMN HE LOOKS HOT.* "I became a vampire, i'm much more mature than that one baby, I marked your neck, I refused to take the blood and I look hotter as a vampire, so I thank Kai's sister," JR shrugged. "She didn't say what you did," D.O shook his head. "Okay then, i'm Jiyoung's soulmate," JR told them. They all looked at him. 

"My ," Xiumin rolled his eyes. "It's true. You can see it in her eyes. She wants me in her bed, real bad. I can make her scream my name over and over again. I would-" JR said as Sehun threw a cat at him. JR yelped as the cat clawed him. The cat was no other but Luhan. JR's face was scratched. Luhan landed on the floor panting. "Sehun, what the hell was that for?!" Luhan yelled. Sehun was furious. "Hey calm down dude, I was just telling the truth," JR smirked. Sehun ran out. "Sehun," Suho called, but he left. "Why is he so mad? I was just telling the truth babe," He backhugged you. "Babe? We haven't even known each other for a week and you're calling me babe?" You tried to escape from him but he held you tightly. "Can't I call you that?" He pouted. You elbowed his stomach and escaped. He clutched his stomach. "I was just kidding," JR smirked. "I'll be nicer," He smiled.

*GULL, I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL. THAT REMINDS ME OF KRIS. HIS SMIRK AND SMILE. WHY AM I FEELING LIKE THIS?* You started to blush. JR smirked. "You're blushing because I smiled? I guess I'll smile more," He smiled even more. Your face got redder. *STOP IT JIYOUNG!* You mentally slapped yourself. He laughed. *OH, THAT LAUGH...* "I guess i'm better than Kris," He shrugged, Kris glared at him. "My ," Kris shook his head. "My is better than your too," He smiled. You walked out of the cafeteria without saying anything. JR followed, they all followed. You looked back. He looked cute/hot/y and innocent/manly. You walked into the bathroom and washed your face. You heard footsteps. You sighed. "Hi Chen," You said wiping your face. He came out. "Dang it," He pouted. You threw away the paper towel. "Bye Chen," You said walking out. He gave you a weird look and hid again.

"Jiyoung," You heard a voie. You turned around. *OH.MY.GOD.* http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uVQFw7053Y0/T-qo9_osM0I/AAAAAAAABTM/vrWNEDM_KwY/s1600/jr.jpg *WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE?!* "H-hey," You said walking away. He ran up to you. "Since i'm a vampire, what do I do?" He asked. "You hunt for blood at night and why are you wearing a uniform?" You asked him. He gave you an innocent look. "Because this is a school..." He said. "School is over, it's now a workplace for monsters and why don't you go ask Kai or Ae Sook for tutoring," You walked faster. "Jiyoung~" He caught up to you. You looked at him. "Who fixed your face?" You asked. He touched his cheek. "Baekhyun just put on some medicine for me. Then it healed quickly. I want to go walk outside," He acted like Sehun now. You sighed. "You can't go out in the day, it's dangerous for you. Only at night when you're starving," You poked his head. He rubbed it. You saw Sehun coming.

"Sehun, noona is mine~" JR held onto your arm. *Noona?* Sehun glared at him. He walked to you. *Please, don't fight. Or i'll have to deal with it.* Sehun held onto your other arm. "No! She's mine!" Sehun pulled your arm. "No, she's MINE!" JR pulled your other arm. "I met her first, she's mine!" Sehun pulled your arm again. "I'm much more mature than you, she's mine!" JR pulled your other arm again. *Are you sure JR?* "Wait guys! She's MINE!" Chen tried to pull your arm away from Sehun. "Nu uh, MINE!" Tao came pulling your other arm. You pouted. The 4 monsters were pulling your arm, hugging you and kept yelling and shouting. "Please stop you guys..." You said, but they didn't hear you. "Can I have your attention please," The announcement went on. They went dead silent. *Thank you.* You sighed. "We have some important announcement to make. First, we will be having class again. Due to innapropriate behavior," Principal Han said. You glared at them four and pulled away.

"Second, we will have new students coming here in a couple minutes. The students at the top building, will be sharing rooms with them," *.* "Third, They are human, so treat them nicely and if I see any kind of innapropriate behavior, you will be sent in the slaves room. Have a nice day!" The announcement was gone. The doors opened. You saw the new students come. They all looked nice and rich. The 4 maknaes were drooling whe they saw the girls in uniform come in. *Oh great, more mopping the floors for you Chen.*

WTF did I just write....