Chapter 9 : Tears

Monster Highschool

You woke up in an unfamiliar room. "Where am I?" You looked around, it was the hospital. "Get me out of here!" You started to freak out. The doctors came in and tried to calm you down. "Jiyoung, please calm down," A nurse told you, but you didn't. You started to move around. "Jiyoung! What's wong?" Kai came in. "K-Kai? Did you take me here?" You asked. You started to feel dizzy. "Yeah, are you alright?" He asked. Your eyelids became heavy and you passed out again. "Is she okay?" Ae Sook asked Kai. He nodded. "I guess, she passed out again, but the doctors said that she needs rest, she'll stay here for a while," Kai rubbed his neck. Ae Sook stood up. "I don't think she can stay here by herself, her brother died here. I don't think it's a good idea to let her stay alone," Ae Sook frowned. Kai agreed. "I'll stay," Kai nodded. "But the blood-" "I'll be fine. I had some earlier. Go and tell them that i'll be staying here with Jiyoung until she gets better," Kai looked at his sister.

She nodded. "Okay, if you need anything, just call me," Ae Sook pat his shoulders. He nodded and she left. *I already have everything I need, it's Jiyoung.*  You woke up again. You opened your eyes and saw Kai sitting on the couch, he looked up and smiled. "Hey," He said in a soft voice. "Hi," You smiled back. You felt much better this time. Your cuts were almost gone, all the blood was cleaned off and you felt healthy again. "Don't take pills ever again," Kai told you. You nodded. "I guess I took the wrong ones," You sighed. "Stupid," He called you. You pouted. "You scared me, I thought you were gonna die, but you just passed out. I would've bit you so you would live on, but your heart was still working. You better thank someone," He said coldly. You shook your head. "Nah, I shouldn't," You layed down. He glared at you. He got up and walked to your bed. You looked up. "May I help you?" You asked. He smirked.

He sat in the chair beside you and touched your neck. His mouth was open, his eyes were glued onto your milky skin. He brushed your hair away from your neck and leaned in. You closed your eyes. He started and your neck. He pulled away. "There, now you're marked," He smirked. You touched the spot. "," You called him. He chuckled. "You should've apologized," He shrugged. You lightly punched his arm. You both heard a knock on the door. It was JR. "What do you want?" Kai glared at him. JR smiled. "I wanted to see noona," He smiled like an innocent child. "I'm only a couple months older than you," You told him. He shrugged. "Anyways, I came to visit you. I wanted to see if you're okay," His smiled disappeared. *I made everyone so worried...* "I'm fine, really. No need to worry," You tried to cheer him up. He showed a weak smiled. "The human girls are mean. They act like they're all that. It's disgusting. The other guys looks so...happy. Happy when you're not there? That's just messed up. I want to punch them now," JR frowned. You tried to smile.

"I'll help you punch them," Kai told him, you smiled. "Calm down, it's okay. They're just having fun. Let them be," You told them. They nodded. JR noticed the mark on your neck. "Aw, I was gonna mark you first.." JR pouted, Kai gave a death glare at him, JR smirked. "No fighting, or i'll pass out again," You layed back. JR sat on the couch. Kai held your hand tightly. *They care alot about me...* It was silent for a couple minutes. Then you spoke. "Kai..." You said. He looked at you. "Yes?" He kissed your hand. You sighed. "Can you..." You said. They both looked at you. "Turn me into a vampire?" You asked. It was dead silent.

 

"Mr Han, Kai is gonna stay with Jiyoung at the hospital," Ae Sook told him. He nodded. "Okay, as long as she's fine," He said, she nodded. Ae Sook shot a death glare at the 11 guys. They looked scared. "H-hyung, w-why is she l-looking at us l-like that?" Sehun asked Suho, he shrugged. She made a gesture. You DIE. Sehun hid behind Kris. "Ae Sook is gonna kill me!" Sehun clinged onto his shirt. Kris shook his head. Ae Soom walked over to the guys. "Hey guys," She said. They didn't answer. "C'mon, don't be shy. Just say hi to me," She smiled. They bowed. "I just-" Ae Sook froze. "What?" They asked. She felt something wrong. What was it? "Hell no," She said. "What's wrong?" They felt worried. "No, no, no, no, this can't be..." Ae Sook shook her head. The door opened. "Hi guys," You walked over to them. " no," Ae Sook looked at you. 

Pale skin, red eyes, really white teeth. Vampire. "Who... did this?" She asked you. You looked at her. "Hm?" You said. Kai came. Ae Sook looked over at ehr brother wiping his mouth. "Kai, did you.." She said. He nodded. "She wanted me-" Kai got punched. Everyone stopped. "You ing ," Ae Sook punched him again. "Ae Sook!" You grabbed her and stopped. "Why?!" She yelled. Kai wiped his mouth. "She wanted me to. Don't start blaming on me like what you always do," Kai got up. She turned to look at you. "Why did you let him do this?" She asked, tears in her eyes. "Because..." You didn't know what to say. "I..wanted to be one," You told her. "Do you know what this means? You can't go back to your parents, you can't get help and you're dead!" She yelled. You nodded. "I know. My parents are dead remember?" You said. She bit her lip. "I'd rather be dead than live alone," You started walking upstairs.

"Jiyoung!" You heard Sehun, you ignored him. "Jiyoung, wait!" Sehun called. You stopped and turned around. "I don't want to wait for you anymore Sehun, i'm moving on," You told him and walked. He pouted. "But, that's not what I mean..." He said and walked up the stairs. You went up to the rooftop. JR stood in front of you. "I didn't want you to do this," JR hugged you. "I know, but it's my choice. Since my whole family is dead, i'll be dead with them," A tear fell down your cheek. He hugged you tighter. "I know we just met, but I love you," JR's words made you feel alive. You smiled. "I love you too," You told him.  Sehun watched. He felt heartbroken. *I was supposed to be the one to tell you that, not some other blood .* Sehun felt sad and angry, he left. "Ayo Sehun, what's wrong?" Chanyeol tapped his shoulder. Sehun looked away. "Nothing," He lied. Chanyeol frowned.

"Tell me!" Chanyeol pouted. Sehun shook his head and leaned against the wall. Chanyeol walked to Suho. "Hyung, something's wrong with maknae, he seems so, depressed. I've never seen him like this before," Chanyeol pouted. Suho nodded. "I guess it's about Jiyoung being a vampire I guess, don't worry he'll get over it," Suho pat his back. Chanyeol nodded. A tear fell down Sehun's cheek. He wished he was a vampire. *Why can't she love me instead? Why is it him? Because he's the maknae? I was the first maknae, I knew her first. Why do I feel so, weak? And desperate? Weak because she loves someone else? Desperate for her? Desperate for love? Why do I feel like this? This feeling just makes me want to kill him. I also want to kill myself, because I love you. But you don't love me back. Why?*. Sehun was in his thoughts, not controlling his own body. He stood still in a corner, waiting for you to return to him.

*I'm waiting Jiyoung. Even though you won't wait for me, i'm still waiting for you no matter what. Because I love you. I may be childish and immature, but that doesn't mean that I can't love. I have feelings too, why can't you feel them? I can feels yours, so why can't you feel mine?* Someone tapped his shoulders. Sehun snapped out of it. "Hey dude, go up on stage, we're gonna start picking partners, you're up first," One of the students told him, he nodded and went up on stage. There was a line of girls waiting for him. "Okay everyone, Sehun will pick one lucky girl in this line to be his partner," The student said. Sehun looked at the girls in line to see if you were there, but you weren't there. He looked in the crowd, there you were. "Sehun, who will you pick," He pointed at the girls. He sighed. Sehun thought for a moment. *Should I pick  girl from a line or Jiyoung? Kai and JR are standing next to her...*

"Before that, let me ask you. What is your ideal type?" He asked. The girls flipped their hair. "I like a girl who, doesn't know who I really am. Until I show her. There's someone, but... she doesn't even care for me. She said that she's not waiing for me, I felt heartbroken. All this time I was waiting for her, but she doesn't even care. I love her. But she loves someone else. I can't get over her, I can't move on until she comes to me. I care alot about her because her whole family is gone. First, her little brother and now her parents. She feels empty inside, I was gonna be there for her, but I was too late. Someone else took my place. I'm actually a little bit happy, because he's making her happy, so i'm okay. And this special person i'm talking about, you know who you are," Sehun looked at you. *M-me?* Tears fell down his cheek. "I'm not joining," Sehun gave the mic to him and left.

You followed Sehun. He walked out crying. "Sehun!" You called out. He stopped. *Jiyoung?* He turned around seeing you. "Sehun please wait, i'm sorry," You felt like crying. He shook his head. "It's too late Jiyoung, too late," He kept walking. You walked. "I really am sorry. Please foprgive me, wait Sehun!" You grabbed his arm. "I don't want to wait for you Jiyoung, i'm moving on," You told him the words you said to him. Tears fell down your cheek. "This is how I felt when you said that to me. I saw you and JR earlier, hugging and telling each other that you love each other. And don't say that he's just a friend. If he's more speical than I am to you, then what am I?" Sehun grabbed your shoulders and shook you. You couldn't speak. "That's right, i'm nothing," Sehun let you go and left. You stood there not knowing what to do anymore. "Little borther Baekhyun, mom and dad, and now Sehun. They left me. What am I?" You covered your face in your hands and sat on the ground crying.

Does this make any sense???

Want a ? It'll be in the next chapter. ;)