Chapter 12 : Family

Monster Highschool

You couldn't go to class since you were pregnant. You sat in your room feeling bored. Kai came in. "Hey," He said and rubbed his neck. You smiled. "Hi," You replied. Kai sat next to you. "Uhh, boy or girl?" He asked. You looked at him. "We don't know yet. But if it's a girl, we'll name it Jihyun. If it's a boy..." You tapped your chin. "Jongin," Kai smiled. You glared at him. "Nah," You shook your head. "How about, Jonghyun?" You said. Kai shook his head. "No, it can't be named after JR," Kai glared at you. "Name it Kai," He smiled. You punched his arm. "No, how about Joonmyun. Jongdae, Min Seok, Yixing, Wufan, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Sehun-" "No!" Kai snapped. He layed back. "How about... Jonghun. For me and Sehun mixed," Kai smiled innocently. *Doesn't sound bad...* "Hmm, maybe next time," You smiled. He gave you a deathe glare. "Kidding, it doesn't sound too bad," You said. He nodded. "I'm a genius," He nodded. "Genius of what? The idiots?" You joked. He pouted. "Okay, i'll go with Jonghun.." You said. "Yes!" He said. "Maybe.." You smiled. He pouted again. He looked at you. "Puing puing~" He showed his aegyo. *Oh dear god...*

"Okay, i'll go with Jonghun," You crossed your arms. He smiled. "Why you and Sehun's name mixed?" You asked. Kai looked at the ground. "Because... Sehun is the dad and i'll be the best uncle!" Kai told you. You nodded. "Sure," You shrugged. Someone knocked on the door, it was your soon-to-be husband Sehun. He smiled brightly. "Hi jagiya! How are you feeling?" He brought a plate of food. "I'm fine," You smiled back. Sehun glared at Kai, Kai held his hands up in surrender. "I'm going," Kai said and left. Sehun quickly sat next to you. "Hungry?" He asked. "Starving," You said as Sehun fed you. "I thought of a name," You said while chewing your food. He looked at you. "What is the name?" He asked. You swallowed your food. "Actually Kai thought of the boy name. Jonghun. And the girl Jihyun," You smiled. "Why Jonghun?" He asked. You held his hand. "Because... Sehun is the dad and i'll be the best uncle!" You imitated Kai. Sehun laughed. "Okay then, I like the names," He kissed you. "And it's for your name with Kai's name mixed," You ate another piece of food.

Sehun smiled. "Okay, wanna go take a walk?" He asked. You nodded. You both got up and headed downstairs. Chanyeol came running towards you. "How's my little nephew/neice?" He touched your belly. "Good," You smiled. "Ya," Sehun tried to whacked his hand away, but you stopped him. "It's fine," You told him. Chanyeol felt the baby move. "Whoa..." He took his hand away. "It wants to come out now. It's moving like crazy! Doesn't it hurt?" Chanyeol asked as Suho came. "No, not at all. Hi Suho!" You said and waved at Suho, he smiled. "Suho is gonna be the grandpa," Chanyeol put his arm around Suho, Suho glared at him. "I'm not the grandpa," He crossed his arms. "Well, we're gonna get some fresh air," Sehun told them and you both walked out as Chanyeol and Kai waved happily while you two left. You waved back. "Do you want something?" He asked. You looked at him. "Like what?" You said as he put an arm around your waist. "Anything. Oh, how about meet my parents?"He said. You looked down. "But what if they don't like me?" You asked. Sehun frowned. "They won't dislike you, i'm sure they'll love you. They have to deal with it anyways, you're my wife now, and we have a baby. They'll love you, as long as you're not meana nd y then it's fine," He smiled, you lightly punch him.

"Okay then," You said. You both walked until you were at a huge mansion. It had tall gates when you stood in front of it. The grass was clean, you saw a dog sitting on the yard. http://www.trainpetdog.com/images2/AKITA.jpg The dog came running towards you when Sehun opened the gates, you backed up a little. "Krong!" He shouted and hugged the dog. Sehun looked at you. "Kai came up with the name," He shrugged, you nodded. The dog looked at you then your belly. "He likes you," Sehun held your hand. "Really?" You said as the dog held up his paw. "Yup, he wats to to shake his paw," Sehun told you. You bent over and shook the dog's hand. Then you saw a couple come out. "Mom, dad!" Sehun hugged his parents. They smiled. "Sehun! You look so mature and healthy!" His mom huged him tightly. "Proud of your work son," He laughed and hugged him. His mom saw you standing alone. "Who is this?" She asked. *Pleaase don't hate me...* Sehun held your hand. "This is Jiyoung," Sehun said and took a deep breath. "My wife," He told them.

"I'm so happy for you Sehun!" His mom hugged him, then she hugged you. "Our son Sehun and his lovely wife Jiyoung, are going to have a baby! I've always dreamt of this day!" She clapped happily. You smiled. "I'm proud of you son, I never thought you would find a girl, but now, you're a father just like me. I'm proud of you," He hugged him and you bowed to him. He smiled and hugged you. Sehun, take care of Jiyoung, she has to carry a baby for a while, give her food, love and support," His dad told him. Sehun nodded. "I will," Sehun said as you saw a tall guy come in. "Say hi to your little brother's wife Jiyoung!" His mom told the guy. He bowed. "Hello, i'm Sehun's older brother. It's nice to meet you. I hope my little bro is being mature and supportive," He said and Sehun rolled his eyes. "He is," You nodded. "Where do your parents live?" His mom asked. You looked down. Sehun touched your shoulders. "Her parents are... dead," Sehun told his parents. Sehun's family felt bad. "I'm sorry, I didn't know," His mom hugged you. "It's okay," You told her. "You are now a part of our family now Jiyoung, if you start to feel upset or if there's anything wrong, then come to us, we will help you," Her words made you feel loved. A tear fell down your cheek. "Thank you," You said as You all hugged as a family.

Short update, sorry.

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW. NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:'(