Chapter 15 : Fight

Monster Highschool

"What is it JR?" You asked as he pulled you into the cafeteria. JR stomped his feet and pouted. "Chanyeol took my ice cream away from me!" He shouted as you glanced at Chanyeol who was happily eating the ice cream cone. You rolled your eyes. "Aren't you gonna do anything noona?" He asked while you fell for his puppy eyes. "Aish," You said as you went over to Chanyeol and whacked his head. He rubbed and pouted. "Why did you do that Jiyoung?" Chanyeol asked, You sighed. "Don't steal ice cream from him Chanyeol. It's bad if you steal," You told Chanyeol. He ate the whole ice cream cone. "I didn't steal it, I took it," Chanyeol smiled brightly. You shook your head. "Seriously, he's just a kid," You told him. Chanyeol grabbed your hand. "W-what are you doing?" You asked him. He looked at you and kissed your cheek. Your eyes widened.

Chanyeol stuck his tongue out behind you. You turned around and saw Sehun. You frowned. "Jealous Sehun?" Chanyeol smirked. Sehun sighed and walked over to you. He looked at Sehun for a couple seconds and he grabbed your arm. "W-what-" You said as he walked out of the cafeteria with you. You both walked outside. He let go of your wrist and you rubbed it. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just..." Sehun didn't know what to say but you understood the situation he's in. He turned around and pulled you into a hug. "Sehun.." You tried to breathe. He hugged you tighter. "Don't talk. I just... want to spend some quiet time with you," Sehun said as you felt like a prey while he was a predator suffocating you. "Sehun... you're killing me," You told him. He quickly let you go. He rubbed his neck. "Sorry.." He pouted. You smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"Aigoo, so cute!" You said while pinching his cheeks. He blushed and he smiled. "You too~" He said pinching your cheeks, you laughed. "I love you Jiyoung," He said as he kissed you. "I love you too Sehun," You replied. After a couple minutes of heaven, you both headed inside. "I'm sorry, I have to go back," Sehun said giving you another kiss. You smiled. "It's okay, I understand the situation you're having," You kissed his cheek. "See you later," he winked and went into his office. Chen came. "Hey Jiyoung, we need you to teach reading class B," Chen told you, you nodded. You headed upstairs to the classroom. The class was quiet. "Good afternoon class," You said as you held up papers. "Good morning Mrs. Oh," The class greeted. You wrote on the chalkboard. "Today,  i'll be calling up names one by one to check on your grades, while the rest of you are reading and wait till I call your name," You told the class and sat on your chair. "Neh," The class said as they got out their books. You called up names.

You heard a knock on the door. "Come in," You said as the door opened. "Good afternoon students. Good afternoon Mrs Oh Sehun," Baekhyun greeted. "Good afternoon Mr. Byun," They all greeted to Baekhyun. "Sorry to bother but, I got nothing else to do," Baekhyun shrugged. You rolled your eyes. "Are you done with your painting?" You asked him. He nodded. "Yup," He smiled. You smiled back. "When you're done, please come visit," He told you. You nodded. "I will," You said as you called another student."Class, whenever you have time, please visit Mr Byun's paintings in the art room," You told the class. "Neh," They all said. Baekhyun smiled. "Thanks," He said and walked out the door. He waved. You looked at the time, the class was about to end. "Have a great day," You said as the bell rang. The students packed their stuff and left. 

You headed to the lunchroom. You saw the guys there. You grabbed a sandwich and a juice box and left. You headed to the art room. When you entered, you saw students looking at Baekhyun's paintings, they were beautiful. Baekhyun was sitting in his desk reading. You walked over to him. "This is so awesome, great job," You told him. He looked up and smiled. "Oh, thanks," He said as he stood up. "BAEKHYUNNNNN~" You both heard a voice. "Oh great, the giant derp is gonna give me kisses and hugs," Baekhyun said as Chanyeol burst into the room. "Whoa!!" He said as he stopped to look at the paintings. "You painted all these? Holy !" He said as he covered his mouth. "Chanyeol, watch your language. Let's go," Baekhyun said as you all left. You saw Xiumin running towards you. "Hey! Have you guys seen Lay?" He asked breathing hard. "No, why?" Baekhyun said. Xiumin shook his head. "He hasn't been here for the past few days," Xiumin told you three.

"Where could he be?" Chanyeol asked. Xiumin stood up straight. "The only place we haven't checked is the sewer or where the slaves are," Xiumin said as he looked down. "Let's go check," You said as you headed down. "Well, you can go. I mean, Lay only trusts you, and it's creepy down there.." Chanyeol stepped back. You rolled your eyes. "Fine. Chickens..." You shook your head and headed down. There were humans down there begging for help. You looked around to find Lay. You stopped when you saw Lay next to an old lady. "Lay," You whispered. He looked up and smiled. The old woman looked up and freaked out. "It' okay, she's a friend. She won't hurt you," Lay told the old woman. She stopped and looked at you. "Lay, what are you doing here?" You asked him. "She needs help. Her arm is bleeding," Lay showed you her arm. Blood ran down her arm. "How?" You asked. Lay looked at you. "Kai," He said. *Imma kill you Kai, just wait.* You went into the room and held her arm. "I'm not going to hurt you," You told her and smiled. She nodded. "Okay, let's take her upstairs. We won't let anyone hurt you," You told her. She nodded again.

You and Lay helped her up and went upstairs. *And the 3 chickens didn't even wait for me...* You went into the cafeteria. Baekhyun came. "What happened?" He asked. "Get the first aid and heal her arm," You told him. He nodded and got the first aid kit. You saw Kai talking to the other guys, you went over to him and slapped him across the face. Everybody gasped. "! Why would you hurt this poor old lady?! You bastard!" You punched his face. "I had to et blood-" Kai said as you punched him again. You felt arms wrap around your body. "Jiyoung, calm down," Sehun hugged you tightly. You stopped and turned around and hugged him. "Kai," Suho coldly said his name and gave him the look. Kai rolled his eyes. He felt angry. "Do you really care about humans?" Kai asked Lay. Lay ignored him. "That's right, look away, ," Kai smirked. Lay felt angry also. "If you wanna kill me...come and get me," Kai ran out the school. Lay followed him. "Lay, Kai, no!" You ran after them. "Jiyoung!" Sehun ran after you. You saw Lay turning into a beast. "No, Lay... no.." You said as he ran after Kai.

Sorry for the NOT DOUBLE UPDATING YESTERDAY! *Bows. I was busy and I couldnt upload. Sorry!