Chapter 5 : Room tours

Monster Highschool

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!" You shouted and pushed their arms away from you. "I don't want to go with her!" Chen pouted. You sighed and pat his head. "I don't either," Kris took a sip of his juice. You glared at him. "You can always dress Luhan up or something," You you pointed at Luhan who blinked innocently. "Luhan? Oh hell no," Kris shook his head. "Luhan's pretty though. And you're handsome too," You smiled. Luhan smiled. "OKAY, TELL ME OR I'LL EAT YOU BOTH ALIVE, WHAT DID YOU GUYS SAY EARLIER?!" D.O was about to explode. "Calm down, we were just talking about who's English was better. Mine is better than Kris'," You stuck out your tongue at him. Kris chuckled. "Whatever," Kris looked away. You heard a group of girl coming in. *More fangirls?*

"Kris oppa!" They all ran to Kris. They linked arms with his arm and touched his face. "Humans, i'll never understand them. Well, except for Jiyoung and Baekhyun," Chanyeol shook his head. "You were human too idiot," D.O whacked him. "I never understood myself either," Chanyeol layed his chin on the table. D.O shook his head. "Fangirls... what's so great about Kris? He's just so tall-" Chanyeol blurted. Baekhyun covered his mouth, Kris gave a death glare at Chanyeol. "Sorry.." Chanyeol pouted. "Kai oppa, will you take me to the dance? Please~" She touched his arm, he pulled away. "Oppa! I love you!" The girls leaned on Kris, he leaned back, you fell off the table but you quickly turned your body so you landed on your feet. "That was close," You brushed off your clothes. Baekhyun's eyes widened.

Baekhyun elbowed Chanyeol. "See, I told you she's a ninja," He whispered. *Yup, he's a psycho alright.* Chanyeol shook his head. "She just has fast reactions. Calm down dude," Chanyeol elbowed him. Baekhyun pouted. Lay was leanng against the wall next to Kai. Lay smiled at you. You smiled back. "When's the dance?" You asked them. "It's tonight. We're all going, are you?" Sehun asked. You shook your head. "Nah, I don't like parties. I don't have a dress to wear either," You told them. They frowned. You felt Kris' arm grabbing your wrist. "What are you doing?" You asked him. He ignored you and pulled you up, you followed him out. The girls were jealous, really jealous. You walked up the stairs until you reached the top. You both stood in front of a door. Kris opened the door, you both went in.

"Is this your room?" You asked. His room was awesome. It was white, plain walls but cool. It had speakers on the wall. "This is so cool," You looked around. His smirked turned into a smile. "I thought your room was gonna be..dark," You sat on his bed. It was soft. "Where do the other guys sleep?" You asked him. "Next door, we each have our own rooms," Kris said leaving the room, you followed. You looked at the room one more time, then left. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=48517700

The other guys came. "Check out my room first!" Sehun grabbed your wrist and went to his room. He opened the door. "Ta-da!" He smiled brightly. His room was...child-like. "O-oh, cool," You smiled. He nodded. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/209/491897686_a0471edf54.jpg  He got something from his bed. "Here, have it," Sehun gave you a stuffed animal. You took it. "Oh, thanks Sehun," You hugged it. He rubbed his neck. You both went out. "Jiyoung, you should see Suho hyung's bedroom, it's so cool!" Sehun took your hand and you both ran to Suho's room. Suho ran along. The others followed slowly. Suho opened his door. *HOLY. SWEET. KRISUS.* His room was like an aquarium! http://www.jenniferbrouwerdesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/water-bedroom.jpg "This is so awesome," You said and looked at all the fishes swimming. Suho smiled. 

"Do you guys like have your own designs or something?" You asked. They nodded. "Whatever makes you comfortable," Sehun sat on the bed, you and Suho sat next to him. "Okay, my turn!" The others shouted. "This is gonna take a while.." You sighed. Suho and Sehun nodded and went out.  You felt like you were dreaming, their bedrooms were just awesome. "Where's my bedroom?" You asked. They shrugged. "Didn't principal Han tell you?" Baekhyun asked. You shook your head. *That man never tells people anything.* "What is your lunch code number?" Kris asked you. "901," You told him. Kris looked behind him. "Here," Kris opened the door. It had the numbers on it. *Oh, that was... surprising..* You walked in, seeing your bags by the door. All 12 guys came in. Your bedroom was also cool. 

You unpacked your stuff. You didn't notice Chen was standing right behind you. He smirked when he saw your bras and underwears. "erted Jongdae!" Luhan threw a plushie at him. Chen flinched. "What?" Chen rubbed his head. "Jiyoung, after you finish unpacking your stuff, come join us. We're playing truth or dare," Luhan smiled. You nodded. The sat in a circle next to your bed. You listened to them while you unpack your clothes. "Let's spin the bottle!" Tao  shouted. It pointed to Suho. "Truth or dare," Sehun gave him a creepy look. "Uh, truth," Suho nodded. Tao tapped his chin. "Is it true that you slept with 5 human girls?" Tao asked. You covered your mouth. *Don't laugh Jiyoung, Don't laugh...* Suho's eyes widened. "No, I slept with 3," He corrected. *THREE?!*

You finished unpacking and sat next to Kris and Sehun. Suho spinned the bottle, it landed on Kai. "Truth or dare Kai," Suho asked. Kai looked at the bottle. "Dare," Kai pulled up his sleeves. "I dare you to... drink animal blood," Suho smirked. Kai sighed. "Luhan, come here," Kai motioned his hands. Luhan backed up. "I'm just kidding, i'll catch something tonight," Kai smiled. "If you don't you'll get a puishment!" Suho threw a pillow at him. Kai spinned the bottle. It landed on Kris. "Truth or dare," Kai asked. Kris looked at Kai. "Dare," Kris said in a cold voice. Kai smirked. "I dare you to on Jiyoung's skin and mark her," Kai daredhim. Your eyes got wide. *What?* Kris ighed, he pulled you closer to him. He brushed your hair away from your neck and he on your skin. You held back the noises you were about to make. You bit your lip. He you neck and pulled away.

You froze, not knowing what to say or do. Kris spinned the bottle. It was silent. It landed on you. Kris cleared his throat. You acted like nothing happened. "Truth or dare," Kris looked at you. "Dare," You said. *Dare? WTF! Why didn't I say truth?! Aish!* He smirked. "I dare you to kiss Sehun," Kris dared. You looked at Sehun who looked down. You shrugged and kissed his cheek. He was blushing. *He's so adorable!* "No, no, not like that," Kris hook his head. *On the lips?* Kris touched his lips. *Yep, on the lips. Just a quick one Jiyoung, just make it quick!* You cupped his face and pecked his lips. He froze. He looked like a statue. His face was as red as a tomato. "Why can't that be me?" Chen pouted. Lay whacked him. You spinned the bottle, it landed on Lay. "Truth or dare," You asked. He thought for a moment. "Truth," He told you. You tapped your chin.

"Is it true that-" Someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it!" Sehun ran to the door. He opened it, it was principal Han. You all got up and bowed. "So you found your room. Sorry for not telling you, I am very busy. Are you all going to the dance?" He asked. You all nodded. "Great! I need all 11 of you guys to guard the building," Principal Han clapped his hands. *What?* "Why do we need to guard the building?" Suho asked. Principal Han sighed. "The other monster school, in Busan, they're coming. They can harm the humans," Principal Han told them. They nodded. "Okay, we'll be down in a bit," Chanyeol nodded. He left. "Other monster school?" You asked. They nodded. "Get ready, Jiyoung and Baekhyun, when you both get dressed in whatever outfit you feel comfortable with while running," Kris motioned his hands.

"Running?" Baekhyun asked. He nodded. "They're gonna chase after us. We have a plan," Kris told you. The guys got out your room and got ready. *Chase? I'm actually pretty fast, so i'll just change into something simple. Wait, why am I in this? Why is Baekhyun in this too? They can kill us..*  After you changed you went downstairs. "Jiyoung, this is my cousin Ae Sook," Kai introduced. You saw a tall, slim and pretty girl standing next to Kai. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110412191932/drama/es/images/f/f1/Lee_da_som_346886.png You bowed. "I'm Jiyoung," You smiled. She smiled back. "I'm Ae Sook, i'll be coming with you guys," Ae Sook was also a vampire. "Let's go," Kris went out, you all followed. "Wait, I thought he said to guard-" You said. "We don't need to listen to that old man," Kris interupted. You pouted. You all stood in front of the woods. "Okay, we'll use Jiyoung and Baekhyun as baits," Kris looked at you two. "WE'RE WHAT?!" You both yelled.