Chapter 14 : Gone

Monster Highschool

You walked into your room, tears stained on your cheek. You felt the baby kick. "It's okay," You whispered and sat on the bed. You touched your belly and a tear fell. "I love you Sehun. I love you my precious baby," You whispered as you saw the door open. "What do you want?" You said coldly. Myungsoo stepped into your room. He closed it and the moonlight shined on him. "The baby," He says his lips. You stood up. "Take it," You told him. He looked at you. "What?" He asked. You held a knife and gave it to him. "KILL ME," You told him. He held the knife. "W-why?" He said as he looked at the knife. You sighed. "Sehun wants me dead," You said and leaned against the wall. He turned to look at you. "No he doesn't, he loves you," Myungsoo dropped the knife. You stared at it. "How would you know that?"

Myungsoo sat on your bed and looked at the ground. "I'm a vampire, just like you. You can't feel what he feels, because you care about the baby. I can feel anything. Sehun loves you, he lso loves the baby. The thing that bothers him is..." Myungsoo paused. You looked at him foran answer. Then he looked at you. "Lay," He says as you gulped. "What's he gonna do to him?" You asked, he stood up. "He's gonna try kill him. But there is a chance that Lay will most likely destroy Sehun, because Lay is a beast. Sehun is just a monster who's arms fall off. You can't do anything about it. You're too weak," Myungsoo looked out your window. You opened the door. "I can do something about it," You said as you went downstairs. Myungsoo smirked. "It's either Sehun who's gonna be dead. Or... the baby," Myungsoo said as he disappeared.

Sehun held a knife behind his back and went up to Lay. "Sehun..." You called. He stopped and looked back. He saw you touching your belly. He turned around. "Get away from me," Sehun said as he got closer to Lay. He was about to stab it into Lay but... You teleported in front of him. He stabbed you instead. His eyes got wide. He looked at the knife, it was stabbed, at your stomach. He pulledthe knife out, you fell and Lay caught you. "JIYOUNG!" Sehun cried. He dropped the knife and touched your face. "Sehun... i'm okay," You tried to smile. "Don't smile you dumb ," His tears fell on your cheek. "Aren't you happy? You didn't want the baby," Your words hurt Sehun. He took you away from Lay and hugged you tightly. "Jiyoung... my baby..." He burried his face in your chest. "I'm sorry," Sehun said as he kissed you. "I love you. I'm sorry. I'm a bad husband, Why..." Sehun lifted up his face. You wiped the tears on his cheek. You could feel the baby dying, you could feel Sehun's heartbeat, you could feel yourself being alive again.

 

 

 

 

 

It's been 4 years since the day of your baby's death. You and Sehun tried to forget it. You tried to be as happy as you could. Everything has changed. The human students are at a different school now, the school looks alot cleaner, the laws have changed. Something was wrong. You knew that something was gonna happen. Something bad.

"Jiyoung! I want to go get blood!" JR pulled your arm. Only JR hasn't changed. "Now?" You asked as you set some boxes down. He nodded. You sighed and got your wallet. "Who wanna come with us?" You shouted across the hall. No one anwered. You let out another sigh. *I really miss the old guys.* You pouted and headed out with JR. Everyone changed, except for you and JR. You were the same you, JR was the same child like vampire. Loud, annoying and very childish. But he was protective. You walked to the little store not far away from the school. You got out money and paid for the blood. Everyone is a monster. Vampires, lycans and all of the creatures that "didn't" exist. Now, everyone is one. On the way back, JR was drinking his blood and you stopped. He stopped and looked at you. "What is it?" He asked. You shook youe head. "Nothing," You said and walked. JR frowned and walked behind you.

You walked in. Everyone has their own job to do at the school. They weren't students anymore. You walked into Sehun's office. He was working on paperwork. "Sehun," You said and closed the door. He didn't look at you. "What is it?" He writes on the paper. Sehun has changed. ALOT. "Are you hungry?" You asked him. He shook his head. "No," He said as he typed on his laptop. You wanted to spend sometime with him, but he was too busy. You sat in a chair next to him. "I'm busy, if there's anything you want to tell me, tell it to me now and leave," Sehun still didn't look at you. You felt like crying. "I just wanted to say, that I love you," You frowned. He chuckled. "You tell me that everyday," Sehun's eyes were glued to the laptop. You grabbed his face and kissed him. Then you let him go. He looked at you. You got up and opened the door. "Jiyoung wait," He called. You looked back. He sighed. "I love you too," Sehun smiled. A tear fell down, you smiled. You nodded and left his office. "NOOONAAA~" JR pulled your arm. *Oh dear..*

Short chapter again. sorry i didnt update yetserday, grandma took over the computer... Double update tomorrow! :)