Chapter 3 : Awkward

Monster Highschool

You ran until you saw your new house. You knocked on the door, you saw your dad open the door. "Jiyoung? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school sleeping right now?" Dad asked. You nodded and hugged him. "I..I can't sleep there, I feel a little uncomfortable," You said as he closed the door. Your mom came in. "Jiyoung? Honey, what are you doing?" She asked you as she hugged you. Luhan climb onto the flower pot by the window outside. He scratched the door hoping you would hear him. He meowed. You looked over at the window and saw a brown cat. *Luhan?* You went over to the window and opened it. Luhan's kitten eyes twinkled. "Luhan, what are you doing here?" You whispered. He just looked at you with his adorable kitten eyes. "Jiyoung, what are you doing?" Mom said as she saw the kitten.

"Aigoo! So cute!" She held him as he meowed. Wanting to get off. Your mom just kissed the kitten all over his face. Luhan gave a get-me-out-of-here face. You laughed. "Mom, that's enough," You told her as she set him down on the ground. "It must be hungry," Mom went into the kitchen. You picked up luhan and kissed him. *What the hell did I just do..* He looked at you. "Sorry.." You said and went into the kitchen. "Here you go little one, eat up!" Mom gave him some meat and water. Luhan ate it. "What shall we call him," Your mom tapped her chin. You looked at the hungry kitten. "Luhan," You told her. "Luhan? Why?" She said. You looked at her. "I guess it's just cute," You shrugged. Your mom shrugged. "Okay then," She watched the cute kitten clean himself. *I wonder if he does that in human form too...*

"Honey, you need to stay at your school from now on okay?" Your dad said. You nodded and headed upstairs in your room. You shut the door and let him wander around in your room. "Here, do whatever you want, but i'm gonna sleep," You said and layed on your bed. As you drifted off to sleep.  You flinched when you heard thunder. You woke up and saw Luhan laying next to you on his bed. "Luhan.." You said. He touched your head and layed on his chest. "I thought you weren't scared of anything," Luhan said holding you in his arms. "I'm not," You said as another loud thunder made you bury your face in his chest. He laughed. "Okay then," Luhan held you tighter. You tried to sleep with all the loud thunder and the heavy rain. Everytime there was a loud thunder, you would flinch, but felt protected by Luhan. 

The rain started to calm down and you fell asleep in Luhan's arms. He couldn't sleep. He saw a figure outside. He squinted his eyes, but it disappeared. Luhan was a harmless monster, so he wasn't like the others. Then he saw Lay by the window, he was in human form, he was drenched by the rain. "Lay.." Luhan looked at him. Lay saw you in his arms and he walked away. Luhan looked out the window and he disappeared. Luhan suddenly felt tired, he took off his shirt, put the blanket over you two and he held you close to him and fell asleep.  You woke up and rubbed your eyes. Your hands were on Luhan's bare chest, Luhan's arms were around your waist. You looked at Luhan, his eyes twinkled. "Good morning," He smiled and you pushed him off the bed.

"ert!" You whispered. He rubbed his elbow. You heard footsteps coming to your room. Luhan quickly turned into a kitten and your dad came in. "What was that?" He asked. You looked at the cat playing innocent. "It was the cat," You told him. He nodded. "Get ready, you need to stay in school now okay?" He told you. You nodded. He closed your door and Luhan looked at you, he got on your bed and he rubbed him against your thigh. "ert," You mumbled. You went downstairs and saw something on the coffee table. You saw a pack of blood and quickly grabbed it when your parents weren't looking. After breakfast, you opened the window. "When my parents aren't looking and when I get out, come out," You told him. He your arm. You sighed and hugged your parents, then you left. Luhan looked at your parents and climb out the window. He ran to you and you held him in your arms.

You got to school hoping no teachers saw you. Luckily, there were just students not caring about who came, unless you're human. But they just ignored and got ready for breakfast. You saw the guys. "Jiyoung!" Sehun ran over to you and hugged you tightly. He didn't see Luhan so his face was squished against your s. "Sehun! Luhan's in my arms!" You said he backed away. "Oh, sorry.." Sehun looked at Luhan. Luhan got off and he turned into human form. Luhan rubbed his face. "Lucky bastard..." Chen crossed his arms and glared at him. You all walked into the cafeteria and sat down. You saw Kai leaning against the wall. You remembered the pack of blood and walked over to Kai. "Here," You held it in front of him. He carefully took the pack and he looked at you.

"Where did you get this?" He asked you.You could see that he felt angry. "My parents work at a hospital near here, I got this from our house," You told him. He sighed. "Did you ask for it?" He asked. You shook your head. "No, they'll think i'm crazy if I bring this here. I just sneaked it here," You said and you walked to the other side of the table. "Thanks," You heard him say. You looked back and nodded. You sat next to Chen. "Do you want to eat?" Sehun asked you. You shook your head. "I already did, go ahead and eat," You smiled at them. You looked at Kai, he was drinking the blood. "Jiyoung," Baekhyun said. You looked at him. "I don't think you want to sit next to Chen," He said. Chen looked at him. "Why?" You asked. "He's gonna check you out," Baekhyun told you. "No i'm not! Suho's is right next to me," Chen told him. 

"What? I'm just tying my shoes," Suho said sitting up. "Chen, are you...gay?" Sehun asked him. Chen's eyes got side. You almost spat out juice but you covered your mouth. "I'M NOT GAY!" Chen shouted. Everyone looked at him and it became silent. "Okay, okay," Sehun continue to eat his food. Kai wiped his mouth when he finished the blood you gave him. You got up and walked out the cafeteria. "Where are you going?" Suho asked. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," You told them and left. You went to the bathroom and walked out. You looked in the classrooms while you walked. You stopped when you saw Kris in one of them. You opened the door, you walked in and shut the door. 

Kris looked back. He saw you and turned away. "What are you doing here?" He asked. You sighed and stood next to him. "I went to the bathroom, then I saw you in here," You told him. "I'll be going, come to the cafeteria if you want to," You were about to walk away, but his hand grabbed your wrist. "Wait," He said. You looked at him, he stood up and you backed up when he got closer to you. "Is Kang Eunyoung your sister?" He asks. Your back hit the wall. He was still coming closer to you. "N-no. I'm the only child," You told him. He looked at you. Your faces were inches away. "That's odd, she looks just like you.." He said. You sighed. "I don't know anyone named Kang Eunyoung, i'm sorry," You said looking away. "Did Lay come back?" You asked. He looked mad. "Why do you always ask about him?" He asked.

"I-i'm just worried about him," You told him, he let go of your wrist. "Worried? You shouldn't worry or else you'll end up dead. He was gonna hurt you. I saved you. Eunyoung, I just want to protect you from Kai and Lay, they can seriously hurt you!" Kris grabbed your shoulders and shook you. You looked at him in the eyes. "I'm not Eunyoung.." You told him and looked down. He let go of you and backed up. He grabbed onto his hair and kicked a chair. You touched your shoulders. "Kris..." You said quietly. He looked at you. "Who is she? Eunyoung," You asked him. He sighed. "She was the girl I loved..." Kris felt angry and sad at the same time. You felt bad. "I would've let Lay killed you, if you didn't look like her. Since you do, I saved you," Kris sat in a desk. "Kai...that bastard killed her," You felt goosebumps. 

"Why did he kill her?" You asked. You sat in a chair next to him. He looked at you. "He her blood. He took too much that she, died," A tear rolled down his cheek. You wiped his tears. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked," You frowned. He held your hand on his cheek. "It's fine. I needed to tell you," Kris let go of your hand. "Why?" You asked. He looked at you, he cupped your face with his hand and brought your face close to his. "Kris.." You said. He didn't stop, your lips touched. As you both kissed, you felt another tear roll down. The kiss became rough, you tried to pull away. "Kris.." You said in between the kiss. He didn't stop, his hand other hand slid down to your stomach. You both heard a knock on the door. He broke the kiss. You were breathing hard. You both went to the door and saw Lay.

"Lay!" You said. He didn't look happy. "I need to talk to you," Lay grabbed your hand, but Kris grabbed the other one. You looked back at him. "It's okay," You told him. Kris let you go and you walked with Lay.

What's gonna happen...