Chapter 2 : Party-ish

Monster Highschool

"Let's get the party started!" Sehun shouted. The school turned into a club. *How the heck did Kai get so...hot?* Kai's eyes looked different. His teeth were also different. "Jiyoung," You heard Kai. You looked at him. "Kai's a vampire," Sehun told you. The other guys whacked him. "Ow! O-oh, uhh...my bad..." Sehun looked down. "Vampire? But it's not halloween yet..." You said looking at the others. "Why are you guys wearing all that mkaeup?" You asked them. *Either she's dumb, or she's not afraid of us.* "We're not human. We're monsters..." Suho rubbed his neck. You gave them a look. "Cool," You shrugged. They all gave you a look. "You're not scared?" Xiumin asked. You shook your head. "Of course not. I'm not afraid of anything. You guys are way too hot to be monsters-" You covered your mouth. They laughed. You looked around. "Where's Lay? And Chen? Baekhyun?" You asked. They sat on the table.

"Lay..he's....well, he just wants some alone time right now. He's not a party animal," Chanyeol said holding a candy shaped knife. "Chen is being a ert as usual and Baekhyun is..oh, there he is," Chanyeol put his arm around Baekhyun. Baekhyun flinched. "O-oh, hey.." Baekhyun said. "So, what type of monsters are you guys?" You asked them. " Well, Lay is a beast, kind of like a werewolf, but more dangerous, Kris is a werewolf, Luhan is a little kitten, Sehun's frankenstein, Suho's a fish, D.O's a zombie, Kai's a blood vampire, Chen's the erted boogeyman, Xiumin's the extra pale ghost, Tao's a chainsaw dude, Baekhyun's a psycho and i'm the trick or treat man," Chanyeol gave a thumbs up. You nodded.

"How is a psycho a monster?" You asked them. Chanyeol shrugged. "I guess he's not one, he's human, but we still call him a monster because he almost kill Luhan," Chanyeol told you, Baekhyun whacked his arm. "Ya! I just wanted to see if cats do really have 9 lives!" Baekhyun told him. Luhan glared at Baekhyun. "And now, I have 8," Luhan crossed his arms. You giggled. "Luhan's a cat, so he turns into a cat form," Sehun patted the kitten's head. Your eyes got wide. "Aw! So cute!!" You held him in your arms. He purred and rubbed his head against your chest. You laughed. "He's so adorable!" You held him in your arms for a couple minutes.

"Damn you Luhan.." Xiumin glared at the kitten. He stuck his tongue out at him. You let him sit on D.O's lap. Then he turned into a human form again. D.O yelled. "Sorry D.O," Luhan got off of him and sat next to Sehun again. "So, Kai blood?" You asked. Kai crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. They nodded. "Human blood. He says animal blood tastes nasty, so he humans blood," Baekhyun told you. You nodded. Kai just stood silently, Kris was also silent. "Suho, can I...touch your scales?" You sked him. He smiled and nodded. You reached your hand over to him. You lightly touched his scale. "Whoa, that's cool," Your hand was slimy. Suho smiled. "So Xiumin, do you haunt people?" You asked him. He shook his head. "I only haunt people if i'm in a bad mood," Xiumin said. You nodded. 

"So i'm not the only person who's human," You said. They nodded. You looked at Baekhyun. "What?" He asked. You shook your head. "Nothing, nothing. How long has this school been up?" You asked them. "We don't know. We asked our principal, but he won't tell anybody," Suho told you. You nodded. "It looks so new and rich," You looked around seeing students dancing and having fun. "What do you guys do when there's a party?" You asked them. "We just sit here and talk. Or do whatever stuff we do like go outside, get some fresh air. Chen usually scares people in the outside world. Kai goes out and hunt for blood. And I give tricks to people," Chanyeol smiled. It was a creepy smiled.

"Oh, okay then," You nodded. You slapped youe neck feeling something bite you. "Stupid mosquito," You said seeing blood on your finger. "Oh and there are bugs around here that can make you bleed easily, like the one that just bit you. It's not dangerous or anything," Luhan told you. Kai's throat became dry. He tried to hold himself back, but couldn't. Suho and Tao held him back. "Jiyoung, run," Sehun told you. You looked at him. "What?" You said. Sehun looked at you. "Run!" He told you. Baekhyun grabbed your arm and you both ran outside. "Kai, calm down," Suho told Kai. Kai's eyes became red and his vampire teeth grew. Kai escaped from them and ran after you two.

You and Baekhyun ran outside. You saw someone sitting on the bench. "Lay," Baekhyun called. *Lay?* He looked back, it was him. "What are you guys doing here? I told you guys to leave me alone," Lay stood up. He looked normal like Kris. "kai, he's gonna eat Jiyoung, well, not eat but drink her blood," Baekhyun told Lay. You pulled your arm away from baekhyun. "And what am I supposed to do?" Lay asked him. "Keep Jiyoung-" Baekhyun got tackled by Kai. You flinched and fell on the ground. Baekhyun held Kai's face away from his neck. "Jiyoung, run!" Baekhyun told you. You couldn't move. Kai grabbed Baekhyun by the neck and threw him at a tree. You backed up, Kai grabbed you by the neck and held you up. "Kai.."You said. He lifted you up still holding your neck and you couldn't reach the floor.

Then you both heard howling. It wasn't Kris, it was Lay. He was transforming into a beast. His clothes ripped off, he had large claws and he ran to Kai and tackled him down. Kai and Lay were fighting, but Lay waswinning. You quickly got up and ran over to Baekhyun. Blood ran down his face. "Baekhyun, Baekhyun, wake up," You shook him, but he didn't wake up. Then it went silent. You looked at them. Kai was breathing hard on the ground. Lay stood up and howled. He walked over to you. You backed up until your back was against the tree. You held Baekhyun in your arms, you tried to wake him up, but he didn't. Lay bent over until his face was close to yours. "Lay.." You said and touched the beast's face. You could see that he looked sorry in his eyes. Then Kris tackled him. 

Lay layed on the ground panting. Kris walked over to you in human form. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded. The others came. "Jiyoung! Are you okay?" Sehun and Luhan asked. Chanyeol gasped. "Baekhyun!" Chanyeol took Baekhyun and put him over his shoulders. Lay sat up and looked at you and ran away. "Lay!" You called, but he disappeared into the dark woods. Kai got up coughing blood. Kris walked over to Kai and slapped him hard. He fell to the ground again. Kai had scratches all over him and blood ran down his face. "You , you almost killed Baekhyun and Jiyoung!" Kris slapped him again. Kai spat out blood. "I couldn't...control myself," Kai breathed hard. "Lay ran away because of you. You could've drank blood the night before, then you could've controlled yourself," Kris told him. Kai looked at you. "It's her fault. If she wasn't here, Baekhyun wouldn't have been injured and Lay wouldn't have ran away," Kai glared at you. He was right. *It is my fault..*

You got up and ran past the guys. "Jiyoung! Wait!" Suho called. They ran after you, you climed over the fence and ran into the neighborhood by the school. "Jiyoung!" They called. "She's only been here a day.." Sehun pouted. "Luhan, go after her," Kris told him. Luhan nodded and turned into a cat form. "Are you crazy?" Kai asked. "We don't need her. She's useless," Kai said and Suho slapped him. "Jongin, shut up," Suho glared at him. Luhan got in between the fence and ran after you. "Guys," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol put him down. They all looked at Baekhyun. "I don't think Jiyoung's human..." Baekhyun said. Their eyes got wide. "What?!" they shouted. "Then what is she?" Sehun asked. Baekhyun looked at them. "I think she's a ninja, did you guys see her climb the fence?" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol whacked his arm. 

"Baekhyun, you scared us!" Sehun pouted again. "What?" I thought she really was a ninja, The way she climb over the fence," Baekhyun shrugged. Chen came. "I saw EVERYTHING. And Baekhyun umm, just to ask... did you um, possibly see..her you know.. um.. when she was climbing on the fence..did you see her.. um...?" Chen asked. Kris whacked his head. "OW!" Chen rubbed his head. "No, I didn't," Baekhyun shook his head. Baekhyun felt something warm dripping down his head. He touched his face. "Hehe, oh look! Blood!" Baekhyun looked at the blood on his hand and smiled, then he passed out. Chanyeol caught him in his arms. "Oh dear.." Chanyeol carried him over his shoulders and headed inside, the others followed.