Chapter 4 : Slaves

Monster Highschool

You both stopped at an empty hallway. "Lay, i'm so glad you're back," You hugged him. He was surprised. "I worried about you. I thoght you never wanted to see me again," You pouted. Lay looked at you. " I thought you never wanted to see me," Lay asked. You shook your head. "No, you're the first friend i've ever had in this school," You smiled. Lay smiled. *Dimple...* You lightly poked his dimple and laughed. He blushed. "I'm sorry, if I see a person that has dimples, I can't help but to poke it," You said and poked it again. He smiled. "I'm sorry about what happened-" Lay said but you covered his mouth. "Forget that okay? I don't want you to run away and I don't want you to feel sorry. So, forget it," You told him. He nodded. You both walked to the cafeteria. Kris was there.

"You found her," Suho chewed on his food. Lay nodded. "Wait, you guys knew he was here?" You asked them. They nodded. You rested your chin on the table and pouted. Chanyeol came in smiling like a creep. "So, how many people did you get?" Xiumin asked him. Chanyeol sat down. "Five," Chanyeol thumbed up. "Five? Great job Yeol!" Sehun thumbed up too. Chanyeol nodded. "Five people..?" You asked. They nodded. "He killed five people," Chen nodded. Your mouth opened. "Why did you kill five people?" You asked him. Chanyeol sighed. "Well, it's their fault for saying the candyman thing five times in front of a mirror," Suho shrugged. "And it's my job so yeah," Chanyeol stole Suho's food. "Hey~" Suho glared at him.

"The only harmless one is Luhan," Chanyeol said. Luhan glared at him. "All he does is turn into a cat. That's it," Chanyeol smiled. "Suho goes under water and and scare people while they're swimming, sometimes he drags them into the deep so they drown. Xiumin haunts people, he goes into bedrooms at night, and he scares the outta people. Kris walks around the city and let rumors spread everywhere about a huge wolf. D.O scares people early in the morning, Sehun goes with him but he fails because his arms just fall off at the wrong time. Chen is a ert so he can only stay in the school. Kai hunts for blood. Tao goes to theatres and pop out the screen and scare people off. Lay doesn't do anything. Baekhyun is just...weird," Chanyeol nodded.

"Hey!" Baekhyun whacked Chanyeol. He just smiled. You nodded. You noticed that it was time for first class. "Well, gotta go," You said getting up, but Baekhyun grabbed your arm. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To first class," You told him. "School already ended," He told you. You were confused. "What?" You asked. "School ended. We only have school for two months, then we have vacation for ten months," Baekhyun told you. You sat back down. "Quit joking," You told him. Baekhyun shrugged. "I'm not joking, do you see other students going out?" He asked. You looked around, he was right. "Wow, I came before school ended. Cool," You nodded. "Why does school go like this?" You asked them. "Because we have jobs. Chanyeol just told you," Sho said. "Oh, then what do I do?" You asked them. They looked at Baekhyun. "I guess you stay back here with Baekhyun. We each have different times. This is more like work than school. We learn and stuff. And study, but our main thing to do is do what we're supposed to do," Sehun told.

"So, D.O and Sehun starts at dawn, they don't eat people, they just scare them off. Kai, Kris and Xiumin start late at night. The others are during the day. I start whenever I want to. We need to keep track on how many people we scared or killed. Because we get money. It depends if you did a good job or not. Baekhyun stays in the school and studies about whatever humans study. Since Chen lost his job, he cleans the toilets and lockers. Lay, he doesn't get money because he won't do his job. His job was to scare everybody in the city, but he didn't want to," Chanyeol told you. You nodded. "So, why didn't you guys start?" You asked them. "Oh, and Fridays, we get the day off because at night, we visit our slaves," Chanyeol said.

"Slaves?" You asked. They nodded. "The useless humans we keep, they're down by the sewers. We keep them to work with us. Chen gets along with them because he cleans too. If they don't do their job well, then we kill them," Kai told you. You shivered. "Well, we won't kill you. Because you're not scared of us. So we keep you. Like what we did to Baekhyun. Baekhyun came 2 years ago, we needed him because he was smart. He knows how to hunt and he has ideas on how to scare people. So, we call him 'The man'," Chanyeol put his arm around Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled. You nodded. "When do you see them? The human," You asked. "Whenever we feel like it," Xiumin chewed on his food. "Fatass, you're still eating?!" Chanyeol whacked him. "I'm hungry~" Xiumin told him. You laughed.

The 13 of you went down to near the sewers. Chen opened the door, you saw alot of people. "Here they are~" Chanyeol lead you in. They all backed up. Some of them were kids. "There are children here too?" You turned and asked. They nodded. "All types of humans. Male, female, old, young, straight, gay.." Chanyeol looked at Chen. Chen sighed loudly. "I'M. NOT. GAY," Chen told him. Chanyeol backed away from him. A woman reached her arms out. "Please, help us!" She knew you were human. "Please! My children! Save them! They'll kill them!" She cried. You wanted to help, but couldn't. You felt bad for them. "I'm sorry..." You said and walked to other prison rooms. "You're human. Like him," An old man pointed to you then Baekhyun. You looked at him, but didn't say anything. "Get us outta here," He told you. You walked in the hallway to look at other rooms.

"Hey sweetie, over here!" A guy that was in his early 20s winked at you. You looked at him. "I do great in bed. How much will she cost?" He asked them. "Your whole life," Luhan told him. "Aw, that's too bad I can't you then. How about you come here tonight and let me make you unable to walk," He winked again. You felt disgusted. Kris whacked his hands that were on the door. He laughed and layed on his bed. You walked and saw three little kids. You kneeled down and looked at them. It looked like they were beaten. A little girl that looked 6 years old, went over to you and touched your face. You tried to smile. She smiled. She backed up when she saw Kris standing next to you. You got up and walked again. "I'm hungry," Xiumin suddenly blurted out. "You just ate!" Sehun told him.

Xiumin touched his stomach. "I'm still hungry," Xiumin shrugged. Sehun rolled his eyes. You saw a guy that looked like he was your age sitting on his bed looking at you. He got up and slowly walked over to you. Kris was about to whack the door, but you stopped him. Kris sighed and backed up. The guy looked at you. He was hot. He reached out his hand and touched your face. His hands were cold. It made you shiver. He pulled his hand away."Are you here to share a room with me?" He asked. You shook your head. He smirked. "Then why are you here? Are you just like him?" He pointed to Baekhyun. You nodded. He sighed and layed on his bed. You wantedto go back. "Let's go," You told them. They nodded and went back up. You felt bad and angry about this. You stood quielt while the elevator went up.

You walked into the hallway. "Now what are we gonna do?" You asked them. They cleared their throats. "I don't know," D.O shrugged. "Baekhyun, did you go food shopping yet?" Tao asked. "I want cake, ice crem, gucci, panda and tickets for the theatre," Tao clinged onto Baekhyun's arms. "I didn't know he talked that much," You said. "Only shopping. He's only talkative when he wants something from stores. So he begs Baekhyun," Kai put his hands in his pockets. You nodded. "Lay, do you want anything from the store?" You held onto his arm. Kris felt something in his stomah. He clutched onto it. *What the heck...* "Um, no thanks. I'm fine, really," Lay smiled. Kris had an idea. "You're such a ," Kris spoke in English. You heard him, you looked back at him. "Jealous much?" You also spoke in English. He looked at you.

"My English skills seems better than yours Kris, kind of sad huh..." You said. He was surprised by your English skills. "What are you guys saying?" Sehun pouted. "Please, I lived in Canada during my childhood years," Kris chuckled. "Well, I was born and raised in America. So that explains why my English is way better than yours. Do you need lessons from me?" You asked. *She thinks she's so good at everything huh?* "No thank you, and remember what happened earlier. When we kissed.." He asked. You looked down. "What about it?" You asked. He smirked. "Did that mean nothing to you? You were pretty bad at it. I guess you're not perfect at all" He asked. You looked at him. "Who said I was perfect? Of course it meant something. It was my first kiss you ," You were serious. He was silent. "I never said I was perfect, even if I was, I wouldn't do a stupid thing like falling for you," You told him.

"Who said about that?" He asked. You looked at him again. "I'm not like Eunyoung," You told him. He suddenly felt bad. "I'm different. I don't fall for guys like you. Tall, handsome, i'm not like that. The only thing I fall for, is deep big holes. Once I fall in, I can't get out. I'm stuck forever. What I mean by that is... i'm not over things that happened a long time ago," You felt like crying. "3 years ago... my brother lost his life," You said. Kris frowned. "I'm not over it. When I say i'm the only child, I want to die," You all walked slowly. "Not to be rude or anything but, can someone PLEASE translate," D.O said. They ignored him. "I can't cry anymore because I wasted all my tears crying for the guy I had a crush on. I found out that he had a girlfriend. That's the thing I regret most in my life. Cry for the ones that didn't see me," You wanted to cry.

"I'm sorry," Kris said. You looked at him. "I'm really, really sorry. I didn't think I would go that far, I trully am sorry," Kris looked at you. You nodded. "It's okay," You said. "I wish I was American or Canadian..." D.O pouted. You felt Kris hug you from behind. You let go of Lay's hand and touched his arm. Then he pulled away. "I'll be nicer," Kris said and nodded. "Good luck doing that," chuckled. He smiled. *OHMYGOD. HE SMILED. HE SMILED, SMILED, SMILED! DAMN YOU KRIS! I'M SUDDENLY FALLING FOR YOU!!! I CANT BELIEVE HE JUST SMILED, AT ME! WHAT DO I DO?! I'M SPAZZING OUT RIGHT NOW, WELL, IN MY MIND... HOLY ! HIS GOD DAMN SMILE JUST KILLED ME. SPAZZZZZZZZZ* "Are you okay?" Kris asked. You were zoomed out. "O-oh yeah, I was just daydreaming that's all," You spoke in Korean.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS SAY?!" D.O shouted. "Non of your business," Kris told him. D.O pouted again. You all went back to the cafeteria. "Is this like you're main place to hang out?" You asked them. They nodded. "Xiumin, Tao and Chanyeol like to eat alot," Sehun smiled. They glared at him. You nodded. Then you saw the slaves come to the cafeteria. "I want all the walls squeaky clean and the table cleaned and make sure they're in a straight line," The principal demanded. They nodded and did their job. He looked at you guys. He waved. You all bowed. You saw a pretty human girl come in. She flipped her hair. "Hi Kris," She leaned on the table. "So um, I heard about the dance, can you um, take me with you, I'm sure the principal wouldn't mind," She giggled. * please..*

"No," Kris said in a cold tone. She pouted. "Please~ oppa, I really want me you to take me," She sat in his lap. *NOW WHAT IS THIS DOING?! HE AIN'T NO SANTA CLAUS. ALL HE CAN SAY IS NO NO NO TO THAT HOE HOE HOE.* (I just made myself crack up. 8D. -kawaiibaozi) "I already have someone in mind," Kris pushed her off. She frowned. "Who?" She blinked innocently. *Don't say me, don't say me* She put his arm around you. *.* "Jiyoung, I already have her," Kris told her. You didn't look at her. * you Kris, you.* She cleared . "Well, can you take me too?" She asked. *Kris ain't no .* "No," He glared at her. She stomped her foot and glared at you. You didn't look at her. "If you touch Jiyoung, I will kill you," Kris warned her. *Why is he acting so nice? Oh, that's right.*

"Chen~" she pouted. Chen looked at her. "Can you take me please~" She blinked her eyes. Chen sighed. "No," Chen said. "What?" She asked. "I already have someone," Chen looked at you and put his arm around you. Your mouth opened. You gave him a WTF-is-wrong-with-you look. She felt angry. *I'M.NOT.A.ING.* She walked away. You glared at Kris and Chen. *YOU TWO ARE GONNA ING DIE IN MY GRAVE WHERE ALL THE OTHER S ARE.*

Weird chapter...