Chapter 11 : Shocked

Monster Highschool

You went to class the next day. You felt exhausted. After all the tiring classes you had, it was lunch. finally. You sat on the table and rested your head on your arms. You felt someone touched your waist. "Hey babe," Sehun kissed your head. You looked at him. "I'm so tired," You leaned on his shoulder. He smiled. "I am too, yesterday was great though," He smiled. You nodded. "Yesterday was great? Was that where all the noises came from?" Chanyeol sat on the table. You both nodded. His eyes grew bigger. Everyone else came. "Sehun, I almost got killed because you weren't there with me this morning!" D.O whacked his head. "You guys, Jiyoung and Sehun had ," He told the guys. Their jaws dropped. JR smiled. "BOOM! You're pregnant," JR smirked. You glared at him. Kai just looked at you. *I have to do it.* "JR shut up," Chanyeol glared at him. "Jealous much?" JR said. Chanyeol just glared. You looked at Kai. "What's wrong?" You asked him.

He looked away. "Are you hungry?" He asked. You touched your stomach. "Yeah," You nodded. He took your hand and left. "Where are we going?" You asked. "To get blood," He said, you went to your room. He shut the door and he took off his shirt. "Kai! What are you doing?" You saw his muscular body. He pulled yor body close to his, your hands on his chest. "You need my blood," Kai pulled your head to his neck. You were confused. "W-why? Don't I need human blood?" You asked him. He sighed. "No, you need vampire blood first," Kai looked at you and leaned his head on the wall. You his neck, your eyes became red. Kai took a deep breathe and you took his blood. While you were drinking his blood, he held aknife. *Should I kill her?* He held it towards your back, his hand shook and dropped the knife. *I can't...* You pulled away and wiped your mouth. You looked at him, his eyes hid something. "Are you okay? Did I take too much?" You touched his face. 

He wiped the blood from his neck and shook his head. "I'm fine, you didn't take too much. You need it," Kai picked up his shirt, put it back on and left. Ae Sook was leaning against the wall. "You didn't kill her," She crossed her arms. Kai looked at the ground. "I know," He rubbed his neck. Ae Sook sighed. "Why didn't you do it?" She asked. Kai looked at his sister. "I couldn't because... I love her," Kai told her and left. *Since you didn't kill her, I will.* Ae Sook smirked and walked behind her brother.  You sat on your bed feeling dizzy. The announcement went on. "There will be a little party for the humans tonight, everyone is welcomed. Please clean yourselves before you come today, thank you!" The announcement stopped. Your eyesight became blurry. *W-what's happening?* You tried to keep your eyes opened, but you layed on the bed.

"Is she gonna be alright?" Sehun asked worriedly. Ae Sook nodded. "She's fine, this is the first step on being a vampire. You will feel dizzy and pass out, it's normal," Ae Sook got up and left the room with Kai. "You're actually pretty good at lying," Kai leaned against the wall. "Thanks, so you actually made her drink your blood huh? I was actually gonna kill her, but you did good I guess," Ae Sook shrugged. Kai smirked. "She'll slowly die within days," Kai headed down, Ae Sook followed. Sehun held your hand and kissed it. "Jiyoung, I hope you're okay," Sehun frowned and kissed all over your face. "I love you," Sehun's tears fell. "I want to be happy with you, please be okay," Sehun quietly closed the door and left.  "Oppa~" One of the new students pulled Kris' arm. He felt annoyed. "I'm not gonna dance with you," He rolled his eyes. Ae Sook smiled at the new students and welcomed them. She felt something wrong. "Why do I always get this feeling?" She rubbed her neck. Her eyes got wide.

"K-kai..." She said. Kai looked back. "What?" He asked. "What kind of pills did Jiyoung take when she started cutting herself?" She asked. He thought for a moment. "Uh, I don't know," He shrugged. "Why?" He asked. Ae Sook quickly walked over to Luhan. "Luhan, go get the pills that Jiyoung took that other day," She told him. "Why?" Luhan asked. She punched the wall. "Just get the god damn pills!" She told him, Luhan flinched and turned into a cat and ran to get it. A few seconds later, he came with the pills. "Uh, this is called Number 53. Is there even a such thing as this?" He gave her the pills. Ae Sook looked all over it. All it had was Number 53. *There's gotta be more....* She saw something strange. She took the sticker off the pill bottle. Her eyes widened, she dropped it. "Ae Sook, are you alright?"  Suho asked. Ae Sook froze. "W-who had with her?" She asked. 

"Sehun did, yesterday, why?" Chanyeol said. Ae Sook looked at him. "We need to-" Ae Sook said as you walked into the room. "Hey, sorry i'm late," You said. D.O pointed to you. "She's awake already?" He said. Ae Sook grabbed your arm. She touched your stomach. "W-what are you doing?"  You asked. Ae Sook stuttered. "Y-y-you..." She said. "W-what's going on?" You asked worriedly. Kai picked up the pill bottle and looked at it. The others did too. "Holy. ," They said. "What's going on? Tell me," You said. Sehun looked at you and hugged you. "Babe, i'm proud to be a father," Sehun smiled. You froze. *F-f-father?*

"You took the pregnancy pills," Ae Sook told you. You sat on a chair, Sehun sat next to you holding your hand. "So, i'm.." You looked at her, she nodded. "This is so amazing," Sehun kissed you. "Sehun, this is bad. She wasn't ready to be a vampire, she could die having her baby," Ae Sook looked pissed. "Well, i'm not letting my wife die," Sehun held you protectively. Ae Sook rubbed her eyes. "Okay, either have her die or have one of the vampires bite her so the baby dies," Ae Sook told. "No! I'm not letting them die!" Sehun yelled. Ae Sook glared at him. "You have no other choice," Ae Sook told him coldly. Sehun held your hand tightly. "Sehun, take the baby, let me die," You told him. Their eyes widened. "What?" Sehun looked at you. You frowned. "I can't live on like this, take the baby and leave me," You told him. He shook his head. "No," He hughed you tightly.

He kissed you softly as tears ran down his cheeks onto yours. "Or, you have another choice," JR walked in. You all looked at him. He had his arms crossed. "And what is that?" Kai asked. JR sat on a couch in frontof you. He sighed. "Or, take the baby out now," He looked at you. "Isn't it gonna die?" Xiumin asked, JR shook his head. "Not unless, I bite it," JR looked at the ground. "Are you ing crazy?" Sehun said. He shook his head. "Nah, since Kai gave you his blood and Ae Sook is a female, the only way to let it live is to let another male vampire to bite it to turn it into a vampire. It will feel weak, but it may live on. The only vampire left, is me," JR looked at you and Sehun. "Thanks, but i'm not letting you take my baby out of my wife," Sehun held your hand. You touched his arm. "You do want me and our baby to live right?" You asked him. He looked away and sighed. You looked at JR.

"Okay, take it out," You told him. Sehun looked at you. JR got up and kneeled in front of you. "Don't do anything disgusting," Sehun told JR. He smirked. "It has to be disgusting you idiot. I'm taking your baby out," JR rolled his eyes, Sehun shook his head. JR held your arm and looked at your veins, he looked in your eyes and got up. "Wait for a while," JR walked away. "What? Why?" You asked. "You're too weak, if I get it out now, you'll die. You need more blood. Vampire blood. Get it from me, then Kai can take it out," JR shrugged. "No, i'll give her my blood," Kai looked at JR. JR shook his head. "Dude, I can't stand taking that thing out of her ," JR pointed at you. "Eww, ert!" Tao stuck his tongue out, Kris whacked him. "I've never done it before," JR told him. "Me neither," Kai told him. JR sighed. "Why can't females do it?" You asked. "Because females aren't strong enough to pull the baby out," Kai told you.

Ae Sook looked at you. "Just wait for a bit okay? You just need blood," She told you. You nodded. JR left the room. The room was silent for a minute. Ae Sook spoke up. "So, I know that more than one person loves Jiyoung," She looked at the ground. You looked at the guys. They rubbed their necks. "Let's see. Sehun loves her, Suho loves her, Luhan loves her, Lay loves her, Kris. Loves her. And Kai. You do too huh? Actually, all of you do huh?" She smirked. They blushed. "Is it true?" Sehun asked them. They didn't answer. Then you flinched. "AHH!" Chen pointed to your stomach. "What?" They asked. "T-t-t-that thing in her tummy, i-i-it moved..." Chen said and fainted. "Chen, Chen wake up," Lay slapped his face. Chen didn't wake up. "Just leave him, he'll be fine," Kris rolled his eyes. You touched your stomach, you felt it moving. "Did your stomach, get bigger?" Luhan's eyes widened.

"No-" You said as your stomach started to grow. "Chen, I think imma join you in la la land," D.O said and fainted too. "Kids.." Suho shook his head. "How does my stomach.." You said. "I guess your baby wants to come out now," Ae Sook smiled, you smiled. Sehun touched your stomach. "I love you," He kissed your forehead and smiled. "I love you too," You smiled back. "Well, congrats," Baekhyun shrugged. You nodded. "Thanks," You and Sehun said. You looked at Lay, he had a smile on his face, you knew that he was hiding something. Same with Kai. Chen woke up. "The baby was- Oh, hi," Chen smiled. You smiled. D.O woke up too. "I swear that thing is growing!" D.O shouted. You shook your head. JR came in again, he froze. "Did.." He said and passed out. "Have guys never seen a pregnant woman before or something?" Ae Sook joked. Chanyeol carried JR out. "I'll take care of him," Chanyeol went out. *Jiyoung, I was supposed to be the father...* Kai thought and sighed. "Maybe next time," Kris smirked and left. " you,"  Kai snapped. "What time? Next time?" Kris said. Kai glared at him.

MAYBE NEXT TIME. hehe. hope its not confusing....