Chapter 13 : Heartbroken

Monster Highschool

Short update again, sorry!  BTW, new characters in here! :)

You waved goodbye to Sehun's family as you went out. You pet the dog as you went out the gates. You held Sehun's hand and walked to the school. "It was nice meeting your parents," You smiled. Sehun kissed your head. "I'm glad that you're happy again. Now you have a family," Sehun said and smiled. "And I have you," You kissed his nose. You both stopped walking until you saw someone standing a couple feet away from you. "What are you doing here?" Sehun said coldly as he protected you. You hid behind him. "Sehun, it's good to see you," The guy in a hood said. Sehun glared at the guy. "What do you want?" He said as the guy took off his hood. "All I want, is your baby," The guy looked at your stomach. You backed up. "You're never going to take it, or i'll kill you Myungsoo," Sehun glared.

Myungsoo laughed. "You think you're going to kill me? I'm much more powerful than you Sehun. You're just a monster that loses his arms all the time, and i'm someone who can take things from you easily. Now, may I see your face?" Myungsoo said. You his your face behind Sehun. Myungsoo sighed and moved his hand, it made Sehun fly across the street. You stood there not knowing what to do. Since you felt weak, you couldn't do anything. Myungsoo pinned you against the wall and touched your face. "What a beauty. Sehun keeps you for himself? That's not fair," Myungsoo said as he touched your belly. For some reason, you couldn't stop him. You could feel the baby moving and kicking. You clenched onto Myngsoo's shirt and slammed him against the wall as hard as you could. He knocked out. You fell on the ground panting. *It's okay, mommy's here.* Myungsoo got up. "Get away from me," You told him. He grabbed your hair and he put his hand over your belly then he pushed down.You let out a scream.

Myungsoo smirked. Then, BAM! Myungsoo fell to the ground. "Lay," You said as he helped you up. "Are you okay?" Lay asked. You nodded. "Where's Sehun?" You asked. "They brought him in, hurry get in, before the others come," He said, you nodded and you both got inside the school. You walked to the nurse and saw Sehun lying on the ground. You ran to him. "Sehun! Are you okay?" You touched his face. He smiled. "I'm fine, are you okay? Is the baby okay?" He asked. You nodded and kissed him. You stayed with Sehun in the nurse for a couple hours. He got up and went out, you followed. "You hungry?" He asked. You shook your head. "I'm fine," You smiled. JR stood in the hallway blocking your way. "Get out the way," Sehun demanded. "Do you want to? Your wife can get eaten, so will the baby," He crossed his hands and looked at the ground. Sehun held your hand. "Yeah," Sehun nodded. JR sighed. "Just... be careful. Stay away from Kai," JR said and moved out the way. You both went into the cafeteria.

You saw Kai going crazy. He was throwing things everywhere, he screamed and hit himself against the wall. "What's wrong with him?" Sehun asked Suho. They all shrugged. "We don't know, Ae Sook doesn't know," Suho said worriedly. You knew what was wrong. "He's starving. He needs blood," You said. They all looked at you. "He needs blood," You told them. "He can't have human blood, principal Han said that if he get a human, he could attack the whole city," Chanyeol said. You looked at Kai. Sehun held your arm. "No, you're not going to," Sehun said. You looked up at him. "Something could happen to our baby," Sehun said. "Same for Kai. Keep Kai in the rooms downstairs, he'll calm down down their," You told them. They nodded. They took Kai and brought him downstairs. "JR," you called. JR came into the room. You sighed. "Take the baby out," You told him. They're eyes widened. "What?" Sehun said. "Do it JR, now," You told him. "I don't want Kai to die because of me, I took his blood, it's my fault that he's gonna die. He needs my blood, so take the baby out," You told him. They all looked at you like you were crazy. "But, the baby won't survive," JR said. You looked down. "It's for Kai," You said as Sehun shook your body.

"ARE YOU ING INSANE?! YOU'RE GONNA LET OUR BABY DIE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAVE KAI?!" Sehun shouted, you flinched. You couldn't say anything. "What's your special relationship with him? Huh? Did you have with him? Huh?" Sehun yelled. "I didn't!" You yelled. Sehun gripped onto your shoulders harder. "Lay can help get the baby out, he's the strongest and he could take-" You said as Sehun gave a death glare at you. "Lay. Lay. It's all about Lay. Did you have with him too?" Sehun became angry. "No!" You tod him. "You love him don't you," Sehun said. You froze. Everyone froze. "You're always metioning Lay in everything. You love him more than me right? Then, kill the baby and leave me alone. Go with your precious Lay and have with him or whatever," Sehun's words made you cry. "Sehun..." You touched his arm. He let go of you. "I don't want the baby anymore, I don't want you," Sehun got up and left. You could feel the baby crying. You could feel it's arms reaching for it's father. You touched your belly. "It's okay. Daddy will come back... I hope," You said as tears fell down your cheek. The others just stood there not knowing what to do.

OKAY, YES A DEPRESSING CHAPTER BUT!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I NEVER KNEW THIS WILL HAPPEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!!!
SO AT SCHOOL TODAY, I TAPED SOME PICTURES OF EXO ON THE INSIDE OF MY LOCKER AND A TEACHER CAME BY.

Teahcer: Oh, is that EXO?

Me: Um, yeah... *OMFG SHE KNOWS THEM?!!!

Teacher: That's cool, I like them too.

Me: Really? *FMDONGuei nvewutvywiormewavwnuy9i

Teacher: Yeah! I love their song Mama, it's so cool! *Does the "Mama, mama" dance part and laughs.

Me: Haha, cool. *NUNHRVWU8578967N3V8N6043NQYVUQTWUI

Teahcer: I realy think the dance is cool. I really liked Kai's face paint. I liked Kris' and Xiumin's too.

Me: :) *OH MY ING LORD! SHE EVEN KNOWS THEIR NAMES!!!! 

Teacher: I do really enjoy their music and I watch their performances and stuff. I have to go before the 8th graders do some trouble. Okay, bye! *Waves.

Me: Waves back.

Teacher: I almost forgot, AYO WADDUP KREASE! *Laughs and feels embarassed.

Me: Ayo wassuup! *I said it quietly though. :P

Then the teacher left. AFTER THAT, I WAS LIKE SPAZZING. THE BEST TEACHER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont even know her and she still talked to me like i'm her student. :P

I just found my future self. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY.