Chapter 16

Monster Highschool

HOLY KRISUS'S SON ACE WU, HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?!!!!?!?!!!!? I'M VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN... i dunno how many decades. :P 

You woke up on a bed. You looked around. "Where am I?" You asked, you saw Sehun next to you. "You're at the nurse, you were running after them, but you fell and KOed," Sehun hugged you. "But what happened to Lay and Kai?" You asked him. He pulled away. "They ran off in the woods. Chanyeol and Kris went after them," Sehun told you. You got off the bed. "Hey, get some rest," Sehun held onto your hand. "I'm fine," You said as you left the room. You saw Kris and Chanyeol holding Lay and Kai back outside by the front door. You ran out. "Let me go," Kai growled. "No, you both need to stop," Chanyeol held Kai back. Lay was normal, but he had yellow eyes. Lay suddenly dashed forward and pinned Kai on the ground, Chanyeol flew towards Kris. "Lay-" You called, but a pain hit your stomach. You fell to your knees and clutched onto your stomach. You fell on the ground closing your eyes as the pain got worse. Lay stopped and ran to you. "Jiyoung!" Lay rested your head on his lap. Sehun and the others came running out. Sehun kneeled down next to you. "Jiyoung! What happened?" Sehun said as he saw you in pain. "She just fell clutching onto her stomach," Lay and Sehun didn't know what to do. 

"es," Kai got up wiping blood from his lips. They all looked at him. "Can't you see she's poisoned?" Kai smirked. The veins from your neck were turning black. "What did you do?" Sehun growled and glared at Kai. "Oh I just poisoned her food that's all," Kai shrugged. "You were planning to kill her?!" D.O shouted. Kai smirked. "She's pretty dumb for not noticing the black stuff in her food," Kai spat out blood. The pain was getting wrose and worse. Tao punched Kai fromBehind, Kai fell on the ground. Tao pulled him up and punched his abdomen hard. Kai fell on the ground coughing out blood. Chanyeol and Kris grabbed Kai and brought him inside to where the slaves were kept. "What should we do?" Sehun asked as tears fell from his cheek. "I don't know.." Lay shook his head. "Get her inside," Baekhyun said as Sehun lifted you up and brought to the nurse again. "Where is everybody?" Suho asked. There was no one there except for the 14 of them. "JR!" D.O called. No answer. "JR!" He called again, still no answer. "Kim Jonghyun!" He called out, no answer. "Damn," D.O shook his head. 

"Turn on the tv," Kris said as he and Chanyeol came to the nurse room. They the tv, madness was going on. "We have been reported that there are some type of creatures or 'monsters' are here in this city. We do not know how many there are, but it is dangerous. We need everyone to come to Busan for safety. If you are a creature or monster, you will be killed. Immediately," The news reporter lady said as Baekhyun turned off the tv. Suho gave some special medicine to heal you, you were feeling better. "Did everyone leave because of this? They are monsters too," D.O spoke. "Probably to Yeoncheon, it's farther from Busan than to here," Xiumin wiped sweat off of his face. "Without us?" Tao asked. "Maybe it's because we have Jiyoung with us. But there was no way JR left without us. He was probably forced to," Chen shrugged. You sat up. "Jiyoung!" Sehun hugged you tightly. "I'm fine," You said as he hugged tighter. "No, don't say that," Sehun growled. 

"Luhan, where have you been?" Suho said as a cat came in. He turned into human form. "They're in Yeoncheon. They're trying to escape Korea and go to the US," Luhan said as he brought a note. 

I am sorry I let you down. I had no other choice. Please forgive me my friends... I would have stayed, but my family would get killed, I am sorry. -JR

"He chose the right thing. He's still young, but he made the right choice," Suho nodded. "Hey guys.." Kai called from downstairs. "I'm hungry~" Kai sang. They ignored him. "I smell blood from these peope down here~ I'm getting hungry~" Kai sang. "Just let him starve. So, wht do we do now?" Chanyeol sat on the floor sighing. "We wait for her baby to come," Baekhyun said as he quickly covered his mouth. Tao's eyes widened. "YOU STUPID BEEF!" Tao started hitting Baekhyun. "Wait, what?" You asked them. Tao stepped away from him. "W-we were testing everyone's DNA and.." Tao rubbed his neck. "And what?" Kris looked at him. "Jiyoung's pregnant," Baekhyun spoke. "Wait, that's not possible. Sehun and I didn't even do it after my first child's death," You shook your head. Tao and Baekhyun swallowed hard. "You're pregnant.. with someone else's.. child," Baekhyun felt disappointed. "With who's?" You stood up. "With..." Baekhyun covered his face.

ANYEONGGGG. CAN YOU GUESS WHO THE DADDY IS????? AND I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YA'LL TO ANSWER. Let's see who will get it right... Who is my ultimate bias from EXO? :) i'll subscribe to whoever gets it right.? :P I at these things. :PPP