Chapter 8 : Lonely, Crazy, Laughter

Monster Highschool

YOUR POV :

Class started and all of the guys are drooling because of the girls and all the girls are drooling because of the guys, and I'm sitting here drooling because I just woke up from a nap. Even the teachers are drooling! But the good thing is that there was no teaching AT ALL TODAY! Yeah! Because monsters were in their own world dreaming of marrying the new people, i'm just skipping class today cuz I DON'T GIVE A . You walked down the hall. The teachers were insane, drooling over teenagers. Ew. Lunch time came. You felt lonely, the two children were sent to foster home, the guys were sitting next to the newbie people. You frowned. Even Sehun is drooling. Why do I feel so hurt? Kris and Lay were also drooling! I guess I don't deserve friends. :(

You went into the band room and grabbed a guitar. You sat outside on a bench. Well, I haven't played the guitar for a while. But at least I still remember. :) 

END OF POV

You started to think of what to play. You decided to play a song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BlkkfkX4rY   <3

You kept singing the song over and over again. It was night time. You felt pain hit your stomach. You clutched onto it. "What the.." You clutched onto it more. "Excuse me," You heard a voice. You looked up, it was the cops. "Are you Hwang Jiyoung?" He asked. "Yes, is there a problem?" You asked. He nodded to the other cop.       You went inside the building. Your shoulders slumped. You couldn't think. "Why...why.." Was all you can say. You were heading towards the stairs. You could see the 12 guys with girls. Youignored them and kept walking. "Hey Jiyoung, come hang out with us," Kris sounded happy. "Why...why.." You said. Kris smiled. "Why...why.." You walked up the stairs. "Jiyoung?" They said. "Why...why.." You could only say those words. You walkd all the way up to your room. "Oh well, I guess she's tired.." They shrugged. "Party!" They shouted.

"Why...why..." You sat on your bed with your legs crossed. "Why..." You thought of your family, being together. "Why..." Your tears fell. "WHY!!!!!!!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Everyone was silent. "What was that?" Baekhyun said. "Who cares? Party!" They shouted. They started to dance. You grabbed a knife and took some pills, you shoved all of them in your mouth. You started cutting yourself. "I want to die..I want to die..." You said laughing and cutting yourself. "Nobody cares about me. Anymore. I might as well kill myself with no regret," You cut your skin deeper. Kai and Ae Sook smelled something. They looked at each other. "STOP THE ING MUSIC!" Ae Sook yelled. Silence. "Ae Sook... something's wrong..." Kai said. She nodded. They smelled, Blood. "Who's is it?" Ae Sook said. They sniffed again. Their eyes widened.

"Jiyoung," They both said and ran up. You were still cutting yourself. "No one who care about me," You said and laughed. Kai and Ae Sook both came in your room,. "JIYOUNG!" They saw all the blood. "Why...are you guys here? You wanna see me cut?" You said as Kai took the knife away from you. Ae Sook tried to cover the blood. "What happend to her?" Kai asked. Ae Sook saw the pills on the ground. "No.." Kai said. "Kai, get principal Han. Quickly!" Ae Sook told him. He nodded and jumped all the way down. He went to him, the principal was in the dance room with the students. "Principal Han," Kai breathed. "Hi Kai have some fun!" He shouted. "PRINCIPAL HAN," Kai got angry. But the old man kept partying like a retard. "PRINCIPAL HAN JIYOUNG'S GONNA EN DIE!!!" Kai yelled.

"Jiyoung...Jiyoung.." Ae Sook started crying. "Guess what? Omma and appa...they're dead," You told her. Her eyes were wide. "What?" She asked. "My parents, are dead. Now, I have no family. All I got is blood, my crazy self and the air," You swayed side to side. "Jiyoung, stop.." She told you. "Why...why...tell me why~" You acted crazy. "Bring her down," Ae Sook heard. She helped you up and brought you down. All of the students gasped. "Jiyoung..." Sehun felt pain. "Guess what everybody! You all left me, which is fine, and left me alone~ Then I sang a song, for myself, and then the cops came, I got scared and they told me...MY OMMA AND APPA ARE NOW DEAD! Now, all I have is..whoa! How..how many fingers do I have?" You looked at your finger. *Why is she acting like she got her wisdom tooth pulled out?* "She took some pills. I don't know where she got it from but, she started cutting herself too. What do we do?" Ae Sook had tears stained on her cheeks.

"Hospital," they all agreed. "No! Don't! I can't go to the hospital! That's where Baekhyun died," You cried. They all froze. "Baekhyun?" Suho said and they all looked at Baekhyun. He was confused. "My little brother Baekhyunnie..." You cried. "Bekhyun's older though," Tao said. They nodded. "No, not Baekhyun, Baekhyunnie. My little brother..." You passed out. "She has a brother named Baekhyun?" "I guess," Kai carried you to the hospital.

OKAY, WHAT THE DID I JUST WRITE?! AISH, STUPID BROTHERS KEEP BOTHERING ME THAT i CANT EVEN THINK!!!! >:(((((((

Sorry for confusing chapter... SO BASICALLY...

EVERYONE WERE ALL DROOLING OVER THE NEW PEOPLE AND THEY FORGOT YOU. YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOUR PARENTS DIED, THEN YOU TOOK SOME PILLS THAT DIDN'T HELP YOU AND YOU STARTED ACTING ALL CRAZY. Aish... :'(

*Bows 90 degrees. Sorry for the confusion. :'''''( Im such a bad writer... :''(