Chapter 1 - First day of new school

Monster Highschool

You got out your car and looked at the school. *Monster Highschool?* You shrugged and you went inside with your parents. The place was silent. The lockers were clean, the walls were also clean, the hallway was dark, but had some other colors with it. *Not bad.* You went into the office and saw some teachers. And the principal.

"You must be Kang Jiyoung," The principal looked at you. You nodded and bowed. He gave you your schedule and your parents signed some other papers. "Be good okay?" Your dad told you. You nodded. "Have fun too!" Your mom said. Your parents hugged you and they left. You left the principal's office and headed to your class. You looked around and tried to find your class. You heard footsteps behind you, you stopped and looked back. You saw a tall and handsome guy coming towards you.

"Are you new?" He asked you. He looked like an angel. You nodded. He smiled. *His dimple is so cute!* "Which classroom do you have?" He asks. You held your schedule and read it. "Room 18," You told him. He nodded and walked up the stairs. You followed him. *Holy crap, this place is huge!* You looked up and saw the stairs, it looked like it lead to heaven. You kept walking until you got into a hallway. He stops. "Here you are, room 18. By the way, my name is Lay," He greeted. You bowed. "I'm Jiyoung," You greeted. He opened the door for you and you went inside. "I'll see you later," Lay says and shuts the door. You nodded.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and went dead silent. *Whoa, that was fast.* The teacher told you to come to the front and you did. "You must be Kang Jiyoung, correct?" The teacher says. You smiled and nodded. You greeted yourself. "Hello, i'm Jiyoung," You bowed. The class was whispering and nodding their heads. *I hope I don't get bullied...* "Your seat is in the back by Kris, the tall one with long legs," The teacher pointed. You nodded and walked to your seat. You sat in front of the guy named Kris. He was very handsome and he had long legs. You looked around and saw some students looking at you and looking away. *Am I really that interesting?*

After class, you went to a different classroom. *Room 25* You walked up the stairs and looked for the classroom. This school didn't seem so normal. The hallways were silent, even when there are students, they go dead silent when you walked in. *Do they hate me already?* You went inside the classroom. The teacher was sitting lazily on his chair and chewed gum. *Is he a gym teacher?* You bowed to him and greeted. He pointed to where you're sitting and you sat there. Students start to come in and soon, the bellrang.

"Good morning class," The teacher sounded bored. You all said good morning. "We have a new student, Kang Jiyoung is new to this school, so help her out, be friends and act cool," He says. *I guess this teacher is okay..* He wrote something on the board. "Get your textbooks and turn to page 69," He got a book and flipped it. You all got books and started class. The bell rang, students weren't rushing to their next class, they were calmly getting their stuff and headed out safely. *This school's okay too.*

"Hey," You heard someone called. It was that guy named Lay. "Hi," You smiled. He smiled back. *That dimple!* "Where are you heading to?" He asks. You looked at your schedule and read it.  After your other classes, it was time for lunch. The food was delicious. The cafeteria was clean, there were no yelling or shouting, it sounded calm. You sat at a table with nobody. Then Lay came. "Hey, come sit with us," He pointed and nodded and got up. You walked with Lay to a table full of guys. Good looking guys. You felt a little uncomfortable. "It's okay, they're my friends, they won't bite," He smiles. *Of course they're your friends...*

"Hey Lay, is she your girlfriend? If not, can I have her?" One of his friends say. You started to blush a little. "She's not my girlfriend. She's new here. Help her out if you have class with her. Come, sit here," Lay says. You smiled and sat next to him. *Lay's so nice to me already.* You notice the guys looking at you weirdly. "Do I have something on me?" You asked brushing off your hair. They shook their heads. "Are you hu-" One of them says, but Lay covered his mouth. "Sehun, don't talk too much," Lay smiles and let go of him. He pouted. "I'm Sehun by the way," He smiled. You greeted yourself also. "I'm Jiyoung," You said and ate your food as the other guys greeted you.

"Kris, greet yourself to her," Sehun tapped him. Kris bowed his head a little. "That's rude," Chanyeol threw s piece of meat at him. Kris glared at him. "Are you hungry little puppy?" Chanyeol leaned towards him and threw another piece of meat at him. It looked like Kris was about to explode. "Chanyeol quit it," Suho told him. Chanyeol smirked and ate his food. "It's okay, I already met him," You smiled at them. They nodded. "Do you know anything about this school?" D.O asked you. You tapped your chin. "Yeah, it's huge. It's rich and neat. It's better than all of the schools i've been and seen," You told them. They nodded. *I guess she doesn't know...*

"Are you afraid of ghosts?" Chanyeol asked you. "Ya!" Xiumin shouted. You shook your head. "I do believe in them, but i'm not afraid of them," You told them. They were shocked. "Really? How about vampires?" He asked again. "Nope," You reply. "Boogeyman? Cats? Werewolves, nything?" He asked. You shook your head. "Nope, not at all," You told them. "Whoa.." They said. You looked at them. "Why did you ask?" You asked him. Chanyeol gulped. "Uh, well, um...Just asking..." Chanyeol said. Chen spoke up. "Because he's afraid of them. He's the only one who sleeps with a night light, i guess he's the only one who's afraid of things like those," Chen smirked. Chanyeol threw a carrot at him.

"Ya! You're gonna die!" Chanyeol shouted at him. They began throwing food at each other. The students looked at them like they were crazy. Suho stopped them from throwing food at each other and Lay saw a piece of meat in your hair. He took it out and smiled. "Lay, you're a ert," D.O said to him. "I was just helping her, she didn't mind though," Lay smiled. You smiled back. You touched your neck and rubbed it. Kai's mouth opened and he shook his head. "I'm leaving," He left the table. "Already? We still have an hour left," Suho told him. "An hour?" You asked. They nodded. "That's so long," You said. They looked at you.

"Alot of people here eat alot," Xiumin shrugged. You nodded. Kai left the cafeteria with a low sigh. *What's wrong with him?* You hung out in the cafeteria with the guys and talked, laughed and threw food at each other. *I guess guys here aren't so bad* You laughed at Xiumin's blowfish faces he made. "Hey, i'm just wondering, why is this school called Monster Highschool?" You asked them. They went silent. You felt awkward. "D-did I say something wrong?" You asked them. They shook their heads. "We don't know, we asked teachers and staffs, but they didn't tell us," Lay lied. You nodded. It was already getting dark. Kai came back. "Hey new girl, are you ready for the party tonight?" Kai smirked. *What party?* It was getting darker and darker.