Chapter 8:

Love and HeartBroken

Bom had decided that to avoid Jiyong, she doesn't know why she wanted to do that. Maybe its a good way to forget things about the Kiko and G-Dragon Scandal. That rumour always appears on her mind anytime, she feels like she wanted to know more about her, why they having fun with each other. But no she decided not to, because that may be hurting herself a lot more.

Her practice was done, Jiyong didn't visit her for now because he was kind of busy with YG papa, talking and talking, and she don't mind. She was walking randomly at YG building, she doesn't know what to do there and suddenly.. she slip. She rubs her head and look down what that makes her slip, it was the banana peel. She stared at it with a confused face then she saw T.O.P pass her by while eating a banana. She smiles at him and look down at the banana again. She realized it was TOP's banana peel, she picked it up with her two fingers and shout at him like a ajumma.

"Yah, BINGU! How dare you throw rubbish to the ground." she was running, chasing him.

TOP stops walking when he had heard someone calling his hatred nickname, he turns and it hits him, Bom accidently bump at his chest and she rubs her head again. 

"Uhhhhh, what you want?"

"Oh, you don't say sorry? So NOT a gentlemen. tsk tsk tsk" she shakes her head.

"Why would I say sorry? Your the one who bump on me.." he said while eating a banana. 

"Uhhh, Okay Nevermind then, and IS THIS YOUR BANANA?"

"Yea.. Why? I don't need it, its finished."

"WELL YOU MADE ME SLIP and MY BUM HURTS. There are trash cans, why don't you THROW it there?" she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Well, pay attention where you walk then, don't blame me, blame yourself with your blurr vision." 

"HMPF. I DON'T CARE YOU ALIEN. YOU SHOULD THROW IT AT THE TRASH CAN, Not the ground"

"Yea yea... Fine. You help me throw it since your holding it.." he said then left.

"What!? WHY?! ................... Fair enough, Alien" she said and throws the banana peel at the trash can and follows him from behind. Well she was bored so she decided to do that. 

"Yah. Don't Follow me." She was shocked, how could he know that Bom was following him around, then she went up to him and said,

"Well I was bored, so maybe following you could realease my boredom."

"Ohhhh, well okay. Lets go get some ice-cream. My Treat. ^-^" he said excitedly.

"Huh... This is not you right? Where is the selfish TOP that I used to know."

"Fine, you don't want it, its fine for me." he walks away.

She went to him and hugged his arm, 

"Nuuuuuu, I want one!" she pouts

TOP went blushing, since he had a crush with Bom and always do, he had to cover up the blushiness from his cheeks, and they went to the Ice-cream shop.

"One Banana flavoured and you bom?"

"OOOoo, theres Corn flavoured ice-cream? Thats rare. I'll take that."

"Corn freak"

"Banana Alien"

"Corn Alien"

"Bingu~"

"Aishhh, don't call me that."

Then their ice-cream was ready, they both took their flavoured ice-cream and eat it. Bom was loving her corn flavoured ice-cream, she was inloved with it. She wished she buys tons and tons of ice-cream, and survived without getting brain-freezed. She was on her day-dreaming world, TOP snaps his finger infront of her face.

"So you loved the ice-cream so much until you day-dream about it." he chuckled.

"Wellll....."

He chuckles again about how cute she was when she doesn't know what to say, and he slack her hair. She pouted. He stares at her pouting, it was too cute to handle himself, he stares at her lips. He can't resist the cuteness, so he tries to kiss her and he shakes his head, saying that it was wrong but no, his heart and brain is betraying him, their lips met. Bom was very shocked even also TOP. He doesn't even know why his brain controllers let him do that. He ran away as quickly as possible, while Bom is standing there shocked and confused.