Chapter 18:

Love and HeartBroken

 Jiyong POV:

 

He was in his studio lying down on the couch trying to take a nap, although it’s his working hour but he doesn’t care anyways.

As his started to feel a little bit sleepy his phone started to beep. He groans ‘cause he is too lazy to pick up his phone. But his curiosity kills, he wonder who is texting him right now.

It took him about ‘what is feels like’ an hour to pick up his phone but then he uses his strength to move.

He reaches over to his phone and look to see who was sending him a message. When he looked he was surprised,

 

“B-Bom?” he immediately clicks to see what she wrote.

 

Can I talk to you?

 

Huh? What does she want to talk about? He thought. But,

 

 

To Bom

From Jiyong

 

Okay, where?

 

 

He clicked send and sighed. He went to his couch again and rested there, waiting for the reply.

A few while he heard a beep, you immediately open up his phone and the text said,

 

 

To: Jiyong

From: Bom

 

Meet me at the rooftop, now.

 

 

He quickly leaves the room and went to the rooftop.

When he reaches to the rooftop he saw Bom was sitting down on the ground watching the night sky. But when he starts walking towards her, she looks behind and gives a small smile at him. She stood up.

Both of them were looking at each other face to face and as she starts talking, he cuts her off.

 

“I know what you’re going to say, lets just start over again, please.” He pleaded. What he just said makes her sighed.

 

“No you actually don’t know... The thing is---“ he cuts her off again

“No I know your heart is damage. You need me to wait isn’t it?” he stares deeply in her eyes.

 

Bom was silent… then she said this to him,

 

“Please be patient…”

 

And, she leaves leaving him lost for words.

 

 

 

Bom POV: Next Day

 

It’s Saturday! They don’t need to work in the weekend because you know… weekends. She who woke up from the sunlight that shines to her eyes, she groans. She wanted to go back to sleep, she was too tired from last night.

 

 

~:Yesterday:~

 

“Please be patient…” she turns and leaves.

 

She goes to her dorm with tears in her eyes, and while she was, Minzy was there with her.

 

“Unnie?” Minzy saw Bom was crying.

 

Minzy who quickly notice it goes to her to comfort her.

 

“It’s okay unnie… At least you told him.” Minzy rubs her back.

“He... He… knows…”

“Wha—oh… I see…”

 

The conversation ended there.

Minzy was tired so she decided to leave, she hopes that Bom would handle on her own for now.

 

Bom haven’t been sleeping yet, she has just been. Crying and crying…

 

 

 

Bom already took her shower and gets change. She goes outside from the dorm to go to a store, alone.

But then somebody block her to where she going, which startled her.

 

“Noona!” it was Seunghyun.

“Oh. Seunghyun-ah.” She smiles

“Where are you going?”

“To the store.”

“For what?”

“Food.”

“Diet?”

“Ehh… We’ll both keep it a secret, ok?” Bom grins mischievously.

 

Bom started walking again and Seunghyun follows behind. Then she turns to look at him.

 

“I’m going to the store too,” he said.

 

Bom nodded and starts walking again.

 

When she reaches to her destination, she goes to a bakery store and bought delicious bread. As for Seunghyun he went to a small shop to buy ice cream. (childish seunghyun)

 

When they were ready to go back to where they live, the walk was silent until Seunghyun starts to break the silence.

 

“Jiyong has been miserable lately,” he said without even looking at bom.

“I know…” she looks down.

“Why can’t you guys just start over again and be happy?”

“Can’t. It’s complicated…”

“I got time, tell me why.”

 

And Bom started to explain.

 

“So you told him to wait?” she nodded.

 

When they already reaches to their dorms.

 

“If you guys aren’t going to be together. I will use this chance to be with you, I wouldn’t mind if your heart is still with him but I love you and would help you forget about him…”

 

When bom heard what he said, she was shocked. She doesn’t know how to reply.

Yes, he likes her. But she doesn’t know if she does like him or not.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You guys, I ain’t even trying. I was writing out a brief summary of this chapter last night because I can’t sleep. I just write down what pops in my head. :/

Sorry, if this chapter isn’t that much interesting.

I was forcing myself to update. qmq