Chapter 10:

Love and HeartBroken

Jiyong can't sleep at all last night because of the kiss incident that happen between Bom and Seunghyun. He was so furious about it, that incident haunts him... He had to talk to Bom later, he is so pissed off. She cheated on him with Seunghyun-hyung he thought. No matter he tried to close his eyes, the picture flashes to his mind. He groan. He will never get some sleep tonight.

 

SEUNGHYUN POV:

 

I'm at bed, trying to sleep forgetting the incident. I hits himself at the head and mumbles to myself by saying "why the did you kiss her". My body betrayed him, I mentally slaps himself. Aish! I'm lucky that nobody had seen that, and sure Bom would never ever forgive what I just did. He groan in frustration. He will never get some sleep tonight.

 

NO ONE's POV:

 

Three people were up all night, they couldn't sleep. One of them were angry, other was confused about what the hell just happened. Big Bang and 2NE1 having their usual life, praticing in their studio. Those three people doesn't have the energy to practice well since they couldn't sleep.

 

Bom was too tired to dance even sing, other members were concern about her. They told her to take a rest but Bom doesn't want to, although they insist  her to rest. even though she had refuse countless of time but they really want her to rest. She gave up and take a sit on the couch and also drank water. She started to get really tired, but she doesn't want to sleep here. She would wait until this session of practice is over.

 

Seunghyun and Jiyong are tired and also in frustration. They haven't talk to each other, they had been ignoring with each other. The other member had notice the parting of them but they careless yet they feel uncomfortable of the strong aura with them. Seunghyun in his mind right now is to avoid Jiyong and also the kiss that he had with Bom. Jiyong in his mind right now is that he thinks that Bom cheated on him with other guy which is his BEST FRIEND. Also to avoid Seunghyun or else he would heat up.

 

~ Practice session is over ~

 

Bom was planning to meet up Seunghyun to ask him about the incident but she is too tired to handle the stuff so she walk out from the studio and walk to her dorm instead to sleep.

Seunghyun and Jiyong is planning to meet Bom up. 

Jiyong had found Bom and know that she was going back to her dorm to sleep. But he would not let her go, he ran towards her and drag her all the way to the rooftop. Bom who was suprised that Jiyong is right with her and also curious of what his doing. Seunghyun was also seen whats going on, Jiyong draging her somewhere, he couldn't help but to follow them. Just curiousity. 

 

~ At The Rooftop ~

 

Jiyong drag her and let her go, spin around facing her with the angry eyes. Bom would looked at him with confused and frustration in her eyes. 

"Well?" she said, crossing her arm.

"Well? Tell me where did you go last night" he said coldly. She is a bit startled that Jiyong is speaking cold to her also turned red at the moment when she remember about Last Night.

"Well!?" he said, waiting for her to reply

"I was out with Seunghyun and he bought me Ice-cream!" she said honestly.

"And that was it?" he said, not approving of the answer. What? I told him where I go... she thought then she nodded.

"Cheh. Yeah right. I'm sure thats not it at ALL." 

"Yes. That. Is. ALL!" she started to get pissed of the coldness Jiyong said, she don't like that side of Jiyong.

"Cheh. Well then tell me. WHY THE DID YOU KISS SEUNGHYUN HYUNG!?" he speak in a loud harsh tone. Bom who really doesn't like his attitude and also really shocked at how he knows. She is mixed with lots of emotion. Anger, Frustration. Confused. Shock. 

"YOU CHEATED ON ME DIDN'T YOU? YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE HUH? You ." He was about to slap her, but he couldn't. Bom started to cry, tear streaming down to her face. Jiyong soften a bit, but not going easy with Bom. She who is speechless right now, she is really hurt. Jiyong has called her a ''. She was going to tell him what really happned but she couldn't, her voice doesn't seem to reach out. All she could do is cry. He left Bom all alone crying, didn't even said anything while leaving.

Bom is on her knees, cry it all out.

And that one guy who seened the moment is him, Seunghyun really felt guilty of what he did. He was going to help her, but his body could not move. His mind is totally messed up right now. He was only watching her cry

 

-----------------------------------------------------#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_--------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Yeah, I haven't update this chapter for long. I don't know why, but I just don't feel like to update chapters on this FF. Yeah. But I will, and tend to finish this FF. I WILL and I SHALL. But the update for this fic would take loooooong

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/265667/3/love-gum-oneshot-bom-gbom-jiyong : A sweet story of a girl name Bom who ate chewing gum in class. Lawl. Go read it, its mine though