Chapter 9:

Love and HeartBroken

He just kissed me... Why? Why did he do that? Does he know I'm dating Jiyong? she thought.

Bom just stood there confused, dunno what to do. Also shocked, why did he kissed me... Could he be liking me? she thought again. She then went back to her dorm and went straight to bed. She tried to sleep but can't, the kiss incidents that happen won't disappear from her mind. She kept rolling back and forth, trying to sleep but can't.

 

GD POV:

I was at YG's office with the rest of the member. He was discussing about how was it during the Japan Tour. Japan was very fun, the fans are so supportive. After a few hour of talking, we get out from the office. I decided to meet up Bom, I was about to call her but no, I think I want to suprised her for fun... I was walking to 2NE1 dance studio, I saw a girl was passing by me. She looks like Bom so turned around and saw her fall, I was going to help her. Then I looked she was standing up already. And then I realized that she was Bom, so I ran up to her. She was shouting to someone. What I heard is she said Bingu. Why is she calling my hyung? I was following her from behind, she didn't notice i was following though. I was looking at her, she was arguing with hyung about a banana. I was chuckling look at those two bickering about. I look at them seems like they were finished talking, so i decided went up to Bom, but seems like she was following hyung, so now lets the Stalking My Girlfriend begins.

I heard that my hyung invited her to an Ice-cream shop, his treat. Wow he is soo nice, i dunno where his selfishness go. I chuckled, even my girlfriend agrees with me. By the looks of it she seems happy with him... The sense of burning jealousy was inside me. I follow them to the nearby store Ice-cream shop, she ordered corn ice-cream. Well thats pretty rare of it, what kind of store sells Corn Ice-cream? And hyung bought banana. Pfftss obviously... 

They got their ice-cream, I saw them eating and talking to each other. I even want that ice-cream because I'm hungry. Been following them for a while. I saw hyung was chuckling of Bom's behaviour... Wondering what they said... Then I look at them, in shock... Mixed feeling inside me, Anger and the Sadness. They kissed. He kissed my lady... I stand there in shocked, even so she too.. I can't even imagine how could my hyung do that to me. He knows that were together, why can't he just let me have her alone... He walked back home, with his emotion. His angers.

 

NO ONES POV:

2NE1 members woke up early, Bom was the first one who woke up because all night she couldn't sleep at all. Still inshock of what Seunghyun had done. She wants to talk to him about it, but it will seem too awkward for her. But then she had to, to get things straight.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYY YOU GUISEE.. HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING THIS FOR A WHILE.. WHY!? BECAUSE I FEEL LAZY KIND OF... SORRY YOU GUISE, DON'T BLAME ME.. BLAME MY LAZINESS.

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK.

 

PLUS YOU GUISE..

I have been checking out if there are any new stories or updates for Gbom Fanfics. But NO! That makes me sad T_T So now, that is why I updated because I don't see any updates I decided to make one...

 

This is me checking if theres updates or new story:

 

And when there are no updates or new storys:

AND THEN I WAS LIKE: