Chapter 19:

Love and HeartBroken

Previously, on chapter 18:

“Jiyong has been miserable lately,” he said without even looking at bom. 
“I know…” she looks down.
 

“If you guys aren’t going to be together. I will use this chance to be with you, I wouldn’t mind if your heart is still with him but I love you and would help you forget about him…”

 

 

Oh man, I haven't been updating or writing stories about G-Bom for quite so long. Sorry. 

I was busy, lazy and got no clue what to write next. yeah... 

But now I decided to update, Woo!~ 

 

Enjoy the Chapter 19. 

ehem ehem, last chapter was a total fail. i really don't know what i was doing. sorry. i'll hide now. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bom is laying on her bed, ruminating what Seunghyun had said.

'Do I like him or not?' 

Bom fidgets and turns to face the other way, 

'Eh... I don't really have feelings for him, do i?'

Bom switches her sleeping position and face up the ceiling,

'Nope, Yes? Nope. Nope~ *shakes her head* I don't like him. No i don't.'

 

"Bom, are you okay?" Minzy said sleepily.

"Eh?" was she thinking too loud, bom thought.

"Oh yeah, i'm fine. Just can't sleep." 

"Oh. Well I hope you could sleep, I ain't helping you" 

"Okay?" Minzy ignored her reply and sleep.

 

Bom closed her eyes, let her clear her mind, and think about nothing. Nothing at all. That would help her sleep.

Unfortunately it doesn't help. 

At All.

 

 

-------------------Next Day-------------------

 

 

 

Sat down on bed, staring into space. Dark eyebags, face looks sad, looking like a forlorn ghost trying to find happiness. Park Bom who didn't get to sleep that much last night, sadly.

 

"Ahhhhhhhh! Who is this?!" Minzy said looking next to her bed while Chaerin and Dara came hasting at Bom's room. 

"What? What happened?" Minzy pointed to the person next to her. Chaerin and Dara's eyes follows where she points. They both sigh but the person did make them jump a little.

"That's Bom unnie, you idiot." Chaerin says.

"What?" Minzy look at the girl beside her.

"Oh.." Park Bom then turned to face her members.

 

"Ughhh. I need some sleep. Can I skip practice? Pleasseeee." Bom's eyes flutters slowly.

"My head hurts. Gahhhhh..." Bom shook her head, massaging it.

"Oh my god, unnie. I'm so worried for you and yes, you could rest. I'll tell the manager later, okay?" says Chaerin, humble leader she is.

"Thank you." Bom lay down once again, closing her eyes. 

 

All her member had left her room, going to work. 

Bom who finally could get some sleep. 

 

 

-------------- 2 Hours later -----------------

 

Knock on the door,

Squeaky voice of the door as it opens.

Bom was awake,

 

WHO DARES RUIN MY SLEEP. I SHALL EXECUTE THE PERSON NOW.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant to wake you up." Oh, it's Jiyong...

 

Bom sat down on her bed with her sleepy eyes.

 

"What are you doing here?" 

"It's okay, I'm not here to argue. I just want to check on you if you're okay."

Bom nodded, not wanting this conversation into an argument. 

"Alright then." Bom lay down once again. Close her eyes. She could feel that Jiyong was already next to her, looking at her sleeping. Which makes her uncomfortable.

"Jiyong... You could go now. I'm fine." she says while her eyes are closed.

"But can I know what happened? Why are you in bed?" Bom remembered the scene from yesterday.

"You don't need to know." You cannot or else were going to fight again.

"Please?" Bom sigh.

"Okay, I just couldn't sleep last night."

"Oh?" Jiyong doesn't say anything which makes Bom relief. 

"You can go now." 

"It's okay, I'll stay." 

 

Well. I can't do anything then, Bom thought.

She is going to sleep anyways although it makes her feel uncomfortable.

 

It was peaceful and quiet. No noise to disturb her.

She was half asleep.

 

"Bommie... Why wait? I can't wait no more. You know I still love you." she hears but pretend to sleep. She feels distress. 

"Kiko isn't with me, I am not with her. Those were rumors. You aren't supposed to believe that." he whispers but she could still hear it.

"I love you. I really really love you and only you." 

"I'll wait for you. I will. I promise." 

 

She heard nothing more, she heard the door opens. Cue the tears streaming down to her face. Sniffling, hiccuping. 

All she does is cry, cry, cry. 

 

Maybe I should give him a second chance. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I know some of you are waiting for update. now i'm back. It's short, but i'll be updating sooner. okay? 

Ohhh. this Avant Garde font, nice.