Chapter 13

Love and HeartBroken

I AM FEELING PUMPED. WHY? 

Cause...

No School tomorrow. 

Yahahah...

I could stay up all night.

Why No School?

There was a smoke haze at Malaysia.

So.

Uhm. Yeahhhhhh man!

Now I'm feeling pumped. I should update a new chapter. Hohoh. 

ENJOY~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

She rushes outside from the YG building so quickly he couldn’t even stop her. He sigh in defeat, he probably should just go with her and... 

They bumped into someone, Jiyong and Kiko didn't get to see the unknown person is since Kiko was too excited and in a hurry for her "date". 

All the way, Jiyong just look down on the ground doesn't even bothered to look at her face which caused Kiko to sulk. 

"Look at meee~" she whined and Jiyong looked up at her but didn't bothered to say anything.

"Speak!" like she is training a dog. Jiyong sighed.

"Kiko. Listen. I got work to do you know..." 

"So?"

"I got work. I'm busy."

"So?" Jiyong sighed again.

"You cared about work more than me" Kiko looks like she is about to tear up which surprised him.

"No. no... I'm sorryyy..." Jiyong is easily feel bad if he sees someone cries. 

"Don't cry..." Jiyong start to rub softly to her head.

Kiko had her head down and her hand to her face which covered her up. Little did Jiyong didn't know is that Kiko is smirking. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong and Kiko is back from his studio, it's during his break. Luckily he didn't get caught for not in the studio doing his work. Lucky Man. 

"Ji~ I'm bored." Kiko is laying down on the couch.

"I got to work on my lyrics." He heard a shuffled sound, it seems that Kiko got off from the couch.

"Ohhhh. Interesting. I want to see the lyrics."

"No." he glared at her which upset Kiko.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't let you."

"Fine."

"You should probably go now. I don't want to get caught. I even got a girlfriend as you may know."

"Who? Me?"

"No. Not you. I don't even remember getting you that ring!" 

"So you really do have a girlfriend huh?" she scoffed. 

"Apparently I do. She is beautiful." he smiles.

 

Jiyong could see that she was about to leave. He is happy of course. 

Kiko was leaving and when she opens the door, she mumbles

"I'll make her life in tragic." she grins evilly.

And leaves the room. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAAA. SHORT CHAPTER. I'm sorry...