Chapter 3:

Love and HeartBroken

2NE1 and Big Bang members had arrived at the Airport. Jiyong always eyed on his Bommie, when its time for their flight. They all start to hug each other. First CL hug Daesung, Seungri caught her hugging daesung first so he push daesung away lightly, and hugs CL. She pushed him away.

"YAH.. HOW DARE YOU HUG ME" said CL.

"Well, i'm going to leave to Japan, Won't you be missing me??" 

"YAHH. WHY THE HELL WOULD I MISS YOU?"

Seungri ran around the area trying to get away but unfortunately CL catch him and hit him in the head. Seungri frown. The others saw what was happening, they laugh and start hugging each other again. Bom went to hug T.O.P, Jiyong caught her hugging T.O.P which made him really jealous. Jiyong was hugging Dara right now. He is really jealous and slightly mad because he know his hyung love Bom.

 

~FLASHBACK~

JIYONG's POV: 

TOP came back from his dorm angry and sad, he sees that his hyung was sad about something. It was unusual for him to be that sad and angry, so I decided to talk to him. 

"Hyung, why you're so sad??"

"huh.. anii.. nothing's wrong.." he tried to play it cool...

"I know that your lying hyung. I know you.."

TOP hyung gave a big sigh...

"Its nothing seriously..."

"Tell me hyung.."

"Are you sure you wanted to know?"

"Yes.."

TOP hyun took a deep breath, and start explaining.

"I like... Bom noona."

I'm shocked, I'm girlfriend with Bommie, he doesn't know that? Then TOP hyung continues..

"But.. You guys are ing dating.. I didn't know you guys were freaking together.." he said with a husky mad low voice.

I was really in shock, he knows.. Im so sorry hyung. I can't let Bommie love you. She's mine. I thought. Well I leave him alone, let him clear his mind..

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Bom then start hugging Youngbae, even so Jiyong was jealous again, Youngbae was her idol. After that she start hugging Jiyong. Jiyong hugs her very tightly, and it made Bom out of breath and also made her giggle.

"Ji, i can't breathe.."

Jiyong then hug her lightly,

"I'm gonna miss you Bommie."

"Me too Ji.."

Big bang and 2NE1 members saw the two lovebirds.. They start "Ooooing", that makes them blush. After a few while they all finish hugging each other, Bom and Jiyong starts kissing for a while which it made Bom blush real hard, and he had to go. The 2NE1 members nudge Boms arm and start giggling because of what they see, Bom blush and also sad inside. She doesn't want to show her sadness to people, she needs to be strong just for now... After that they left the Airport and went to YG building and start practicing.

 

~MEANWHILE AT THE PLANE~

Jiyong's POV:

I have a few minutes more, i could text her for a while, i thought. I take out my phone and start texting her.

 

To: My Baby Bom <3

From: Jiyongieee~~ :3

Hey, i still have a few minute left... So how was your practicing?? Do you miss me, because I do <3 

 

NO ONE's POV:

 

Bom was practicing her dancing and heard her message ringtone.

Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm feeling you)

Feel like I'm gonna dream everytime (I get butterfly)

 

She walk to her bag and it, she took her phone out and see who was it. It was Jiyong~ She was happy and see the text he sent to her. She chuckle thinking how cute he was. Then she replies back,

 

 

To:Jiyongieee~~ :3

From: My Baby Bom <3

Of course i missed you.. T-T My practicing was tiring, The fierce leader want us to practice for 3 hours. And I dun even know why!

 

Bom click send and watch left to right if she sees that CL was looking through her text. 

 

As for Jiyong he saw the text she has sent to him, and the Flight Attendent came and told him to switch off his phone. He nodded but he didn't do it, he starts to text Bom.

 

To: My Baby Bom <3

From: Jiyongieee~~ :3

I gtg, time 4 flight. bye~ love ya <3

 

And now Jiyong starts to switch off his phone and close his eyes, to get some rest. Meanwhile, Bom saw the text Jiyong had sent her, she sigh and frown and also going to start practicing.