Chapter 4:

Love and HeartBroken

Its been month, they misses each other, A lot. Everytime Bom did her practice she kept on daydreaming about Jiyong and also him too. Everyday and Everytime he kept on scrolling and looking pictures of him and Bom, but they keep it strong because they had promised to YG papa if they went somewhere else and misses each other, dun let it ruin their career...

~ FLASHBACK ~

Bom went to Jiyong's Studio, she saw jiyong writing lyrics so she decided to come in quietly and suprise him. She went up to him quietly and then "BOO!". He was soo shock and then smile, she also gave of a smile to him and gave a peck on the cheeks. Jiyong just stare at her as he grins... She just stare at him grinning cute like that, she loves it. Suddenly... Jiyong kiss Bom on the lips, they been kissing about a few minutes then TOP came in. He was totally in shock and also show cool (because he love Bom noona)

"Uhh, sorry to interuppt but YG papa want to talk to you guise..." Top said.

Bom and Jiyong were in shock and they nodded. They stood up and leave the room, and went to YG's office. When they had arrived at the office, Jiyong knock the door and goes in even for Bom. YG papa look at them in a blank face and told them to sit down. They obey. 

*sigh* "You guise are together aren't you?" said YG papa.

" Uhhh.. A-ani.!." said Bom.

Jiyong felt a sharp stab on his chest but he agrees anyway, he doesn't want YG papa to throw Bom out, He will never let that happened. 

"Bom, its okayy im fine with it..." YG papa said with a slight smile.

They were in shock, they look at each other and they pinch each others cheeks to see if they were dreaming and they are not dreaming. YG papa chuckled and said,

"Hmm.. really im fine with it. But promise me something, if you guise misses each other or had some fights, dun let it ruin your career and also i won't let this be official yet. So you may now leave the room."

They nodded and leave the room. When they leave they room they SQUEAAL with excitement. Both of them went to Jiyong's studio while smiling and holding each others hand." 

~END FLASHBACK~

After a few hours of practicing for Bom she straight to her dorm and start showering for 45 minutes. After shes done showering she just wear casual cloth like a red t-shirt with light green short pants. She take a sit and open her laptop, she was on her twitter, scrolling and scrolling. And then she had click the "Discover" page, she was also scrolling and when she saw G-Dragon there she stop scrolling and click. It was about a Scandal with him and Kiko.. She doen't even know who the hell is Kiko, she search her name 'Kiko' and she was a model. Jiyong loves Models. She was about to tear up, then she saw them wore a couple ring, Now she started to tear. She was only one who went to 2NE1's dorm, other member were busy doing something else. She put her head down, crying...