Chapter 12:

Love and HeartBroken

Enjoy your Chapter 12! 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Now everything went well, everybody is happy now. Even for Seunghyun, though he is still falling deeply inlove with her but as long if she is happy, himself is happy too. Big Bang and 2NE1 is still on break though, which those two could go wherever they want and do whatever they want but they need to be careful, fans everywhere, they are smart. So where they go they need to disguised themself to make them look as a normal couple. 

 

They went to the Amusment parking, playing games, riding on a rolling coaster, eat cotten candy, earning a price. 

 

Even watching a movie, they watched an sci-fi film called Oblivion, its awesome. Even Bom loves it. (A/N:I watched that movie with my friends.. and thats what i could think of for now) 

 

Also walking around the streets by street's food. Yes, they are Idols who eats street's food and loving it, but who gives a damn. Bom ate a lot because delicious foods also for Jiyong though but he eats quite lesser than Bom. 

 

They went to a lot of places but unfortunately their break had come to the end. At least they could see each other right?

 

---------- Week later -----------

 

Jiyong's POV:

He is at his own studio, writing a new song, he is doing it alone. Peaceful moment for him will help with his writing. He kept on tapping his pencil to the table, humming random melody. He heard a knock on the door.

He groans in frustration to someone just interrupts his work, he thought he told everyone that nobody should interrupt during his working session. He didn’t have time to say ‘Come in’ since the person already entered the room. He look at the person who just came in, which it took him in huge surprise.

 

“Ki...Kiko? What are you doing here?” his eyes widen.

“You don’t look happy to see me…” her face frowned.

“Well, I just didn’t expect you to be here.”

“Surprise!~” she giggled. He just chuckled awkwardly.

“Uhm so, take a seat on the couch.” Kiko does as he said so.

“I’m impress of your studio” she said as admiring the room.

“Thanks. Anyways what brings you here?”

“Can’t I visit my boyfriend here?’ she smiles and he had his mouth shape as an ‘O’

“Since when am I your boyfriend? Also how do you know where this place is?”

“Awwwh… You forgot? I’m disappointed in you, Jiyongie… You confessed when we were dancing at the club remember? Also you gave me this marvelous ring! It’s beautiful!” she said in excitement.

What. I don’t remember anything about me confessing to her…

 

Flashback

 

The great Big bang at a nightclub in Japan to celebrate and all are drunk Seungri was crazily flirting, dancing. Seunghyun is busy having his making out session with some random bimbo at the club. Daesung was doing what Seungri was doing.

Taeyang wasn’t there though since he doesn’t drink because he likes to stay healthy. During that time Seungri called him a ‘Party Pooper’, he received a punch on the arm and a lecture from Taeyang.

 

Kiko Mizuhara the Japanese Model was there at the Night Club since G-dragon invited her to the party. They just bumped to each other and started to have a conversation since Kiko is a huge fan of Big bang and admired him. Thats how the scandal started, paparazzi everywhere, taking pictures of them.

 

Jiyong and Kiko were dancing together, kiko wasn’t that drunk since she is a heavy-drinker but for Jiyong he was dead-drunk. He mumbles random word that she doesn’t understand but she enjoys this sight of him. Unexpectedly Jiyong start to hug her and kiko heard exactly what Jiyong said.

 

“I love you… I love you so much… please don’t leave me”

 

Flashback end.

 

The memories rush back at him; he knows that he wasn’t in a right state of mind. He curses himself quietly. He knew those words are actually are for his girlfriend, Park Bom, the beautiful vocalist of 2NE1. Why does he have to say that to her?

 

“Jiyongie? Hello?” he blinked and realized that Kiko was infront of him waving her hand.

“Kiko. You know during the time at the club.”

“Yes I do know. You love me and I love you too. Hehe.” She clings in his arm and drag him out from his room.

“Lets go on a date!” she giggled but Jiyong stop where he was.

“No. I have a girlfriend. She is here right now, so I can’t.” he tried to let go of her arm but she held it tightly.

“I know… I’m here and I’m your girlfriend. So lets go!”

 

She rushes outside from the YG building so quickly he couldn’t even stop her. He sigh in defeat, he probably should just go with her and