Chapter 2:

Love and HeartBroken

Big Bang were in YG’s office, they stood there steadily, afraid what he’s going to say. Then YG papa starts talking,

“Don’t be afraid, you guys didn’t do anything wrong.” He chuckles. But it terrifies the big bang member, YG papa laughter sounds evil. 

“I just have a good news for you guys. Starting from tomorrow, you have a tour in Japan. So you have to leave to Japan tomorrow morning.” He said, smiling to them.

“SUGOIII. (Cool/Amazing in Japanese)” said Seungri, showing off his japanese skills and... he earned a knock on the head by Seunghyun. 

“You guys may leave now.” said YG papa and smiles. 

They nodded and leave. As soon they leave the office, they were happy and cheerful. But there’s one person who was worried, Jiyong.

I’ll not be able to meet Bommie thought Jiyong and frowned. After that he went back to his dorm and texted bom.

 

Bom saw her phone was ringing; she took her phone and opened up a message from Jiyong.

 

To: My Baby Bom <3

From: Jiyongieee~~ :3

Bom-yang, meet me at YG rooftop ^-^ at 10:00

 

Bom stare at the clock its 8:30pm, I could take a nap for a while Bom thought. Then she texted him,

 

To: Jiyongieee~~ :3

From: My Baby Bom <3

Okayy. ^_^ I’m gonna take a nap!~ Love ya~ *3*

 

Jiyong saw the text she sent her,

“She’s going to take a nap?” said Jiyong. He knows Bom too well, she's a heavy sleeper, she’ll forget about the date. Jiyong frown and texted her back.

 

To: My Baby Bom <3

From: Jiyongieee~~ :3

Bom, don’t sleep! You’ll forget about our date!! >3<

 

Bom chuckles when she saw the text, although she agrees with Jiyong, she's a heavy sleeper. She then again texted back,

 

To: Jiyongieee~~ :3

From: My Baby Bom <3

Fine… -.-

 

Jiyong smiles and get dress. He wore a white wife-beater with a black coat in and black skinning jeans matches with the coat. Also he wore a orange beanie that Bom gave him for his birthday. Then he went out to the Rooftop to prepare for his date there. He took a small table up to the rooftop and also 2 chairs. He also put a small but thick candle at the side and bunch of roses in a quite small glass vase. Then he had ordered a steak for 2 and bought corns for dessert. He thoughts this is going to be PERFECT.

 

Bom’s POV:

 

Bom chuckles when she saw the text, although she agrees with Jiyong, shes a heavy sleeper. She then again texted back,

 

To: Jiyongieee~~ :3

From: My Baby Bom <3

Fine… -.-

 

I was upset, I’m really tired thought Bom. Then again I’ve been having about 3 hours practice Bom thought again. 

 

“Ahhh!!! Nevermind, I won’t sleep. I don’t trust myself.” she said. I went laying down at the couch and watch 2 Days 1 Night. It was funny. It would probably distract her to not sleep. 

 

~ A few minutes later ~

My eyes are getting heavier, NO BOM! DON’T SLEEP! thats what been keeping in her head everytime.  But she sleeps anyway, her eyes couldn't stay up.

 

NO ONE’s POV:

 

After 1 hours later, Bom woke up and stare at the clock.

Oh My... God. It's 9:40 o'clock! Jiyong is seriously going to kill me!" she screams in her head. She got off from the couch and get ready to shower. She took a quick shower yet still smell nice, the power of 'Bom'. After that she look at the clock again, It's 9:50PM!

She needs to hurry, she wore a red short pants and a stripe blue and white shirt with red cardigan. She didn’t even mind to wear make-up, she was in hurry, yet she still looks pretty. Again the power of 'Bom'.

She look at the clock, its 9:55PM and went outside without saying bye to the other members but they don't care eventually. She click the elevator button, but it was to slow. She went to the stairs instead. 

 

Jiyong’s POV:

 

I frown and look at my watch, its almost 10:00pm. Where could she be? Could she be sleeping? Is there something happen to her? I gasps and shook my head, why would I think such a thing.

 

Bom’s POV:

 

Oh my god. I’m gonna be late! Hope Ji won’t get mad at me I thought.

 

NO ONE’s POV:

 

After those tiring trip upstairs to the rooftop, she panted and panted. She reaches for the doorknob and opens the door to the rooftop. She can see that Jiyong was waiting for her and she said,

 

“Mianhe!” she walks towards to Jiyong. She look at him to the eyes, and he pouted,

 

“You sleep didn’t you?”

 

She was shock, how did you know!? She thought then she gave off her cute face to him that he can never resist and pleaded him sorry. It worked! The power of 'Bom'. 

He stood up and pull the chair so Bom could sit. Such Gentleman. She smiles and sit down. She stare at her foods, steak. She was about to drool. Jiyong saw that Bom was staring at her food like she had never seen this food before, he shook his head and laughs quietly. They start to eat, and again they start talking about random things, then..

 

“Bommie-yang”

“Mhm..”

“Tomorrow... I’m going to Japan tomorrow…”

Bom chocked *cough* and took a gulp of water.

“What!?”

He chuckles, and said,

“It's for our Japan tour. I’ll be leaving tomorrow morning…”

Bom pouted and frown her forehead. Jiyong grins thinking how cute she does that.

“Its okay, I’ll be back ^-^”

 

Bom pouted again, he gives off a smirk and thinks that he should kiss her because how could you not resist those pouty lips? It's begging him to kiss her and so he did. Bom blushed, her sulkyness was replaced by shyness. 

 

They continued eating their steak and finished it. Bom saw Jiyong trying to take something underneath the table and she looks to see what it is. 

“UKSUSU~~~~~”


She snatched from Jiyong and eat the corn like a camel.

 

“Aigoo Bommie-yang, eat properly”

"Hehe."


^-^ I change the title of this fanfiction. "Sweet and Painful" changes to "Love and HeartBroken". WHY? Sweet and Painful sounds dirty to me (LOL) Oh god. I'm Dirty This Days.