Chapter 11:

Love and HeartBroken

Well I'm bored at my mom's office so, why not.  Sorry for not updating :/ I just got no feeling to write during those past days, month. i don't know.. Well I'm going to write now

 

Let me summarized the last chapter:

 

Jiyong drags Bom to the rooftop (their special place) and he told her about the kiss, Bom and Seunghyun. Bom was going to tell him what happen but he kepts on blabbering and that made Bom cried. Her voice couldn't reach out. Jiyong was going to slap her but he couldn't, he soften when he saw her cried but he wouldn't let go with his feeling that easily. He just left. And that there is one person who is watching them, Seunghyun. 

 

Douzo~

-------------------------------------------

 

Seunghyun POV:

 

He doesn't know what to do, he just stood there watching her cry from the distance. He feels sad and guilty, surely the guilty is building up. Should he or should he not? Should he comfort her? Well she would probably ignore him. What am I supposed to do? I feel bad for leaving her behind. 

Better to leave her? Tell me! Yeah I might as well help her out... Although its my fault...

He walks towards her slowly, step by step. Doesn't seem to caught her attention, don't know if its good or not. As he already behind of her, she still clueless, he slowly tried to touch her shoulder. He hesitated for quite a bit. But he got it, which it made Bom startled and made her choke by her own saliva. Well thats a bad start. He started to pat on her back while she coughed. He shouldn't have startled her... or probably shouldn't have approached to her. But its too late to regret it now. As Bom feels better now, she looks at him. She gave him a questioned look.

"Why are you here?" she said.

"Uh..." oh god, i'm caught. Should I reply the truth? Maybe not...

"Uh. I was up here just to refresh my mind... but then i saw you. haha.." 

"Oh... but Seunghyun... I do want to talk to you..." oh crap, what is it...

"Uhm.. well last night, i was hanging out with you... and you treat me for an ice-cream.." ...

"why... why. did you kissed me?" she looks at him, demanding for answers.

"uh..."

"Please tell me, i need to know..." he didn't answer.

"Could it be... that. uhm. you probably would liked me..." deep trouble. She shooked my arm, demanding to know. While her tears falls.

"I'm so sorry, Bom... I'm very sorry..." he stares on the ground while Bom just hold his sleeves and let her tears falls.

"I'm very sorry. I'm sorry for the cause of it. I just been liking you for long. Since we were close friends, I started to like you. But I didn't know you guys are together... I really didn't know. I was mad... probably why I did that..." Bom just sigh at what he said. He could tell that Bom is just speechless and didn't know how to solve this eventually. 

"Its okay... I'm not mad at you... Although Jiyong had done something to me too... Who is that Kiko? That japanese model. Is he going out with her? Without even telling me..." 

Eventually this talks would take so long, that made both of them sitting down on the ground while talking to each other. 

 

"Hahaha, you were such a dork Seunghyun! No no. YOU ARE A DORK!" She started to laugh hysterically. I watched her, nice to see her smile again.

"The way you dance to I am the best, priceless..." she starts laughing again. I just sat there watching her.

 

No One POV:

 

Its a holiday for 2NE1 and Big Bang. Just having their chillaxing moments for now. They had actually planned out where they should go together, and they decided to go to a amusement park. They thought its going to be fun, but there is one person who wasn't in a mood, Kwon Jiyong. Yeah that G Dragon boy. Yeah you guess right, its because of Bom he is like this. She is just going with the flow, she is also sad but she doesn't like to show it and ruin everyone mood to their enjoyment. Every member of their group are disgusing up so they wouldn't get recognized. 

 

"Heeeeeee~ Okay you guys lets partner up!" Minzy said. Everybody else groans with this maknae stupid idea. They're all sitting in one bench while Minzy is standing up infront of them. 

"Hey... Its going to be fun...! So Chaerin you with Seungri oppa, Dara you're with Taeyang oppa, Bom you with Jiyong oppa of course.. and me yeah you know..." 

"Oooo, Minzy, you want to partner up with Daesung eh? Is there something you wouldn't want to tell me" Dara teased, and Minzy blushed and ignore her. She drags Daesung wherever she wants to go. 

"Hahah, that maknae growing up so fast..." Bom said. 

"Okay lets go!~" Dara drags Taeyang wherever she wanted to go and then goes for the Tom and Jerry couple. Chaerin doesn't want to be with him but she got drag by him. 

"Well that leaves us two. Where you want to go?" Bom questioned him, not minding his bad mood. He didn't answer. Bom sigh.

"Lets go to that roller coaster ride" she pointed it out. 

"No, Bom. I don't want to."

"Ji.. Not now. Lets talk about that later on..." 

"No Bom, no matter how hard I tried to forget, its always flash in my mind. That event never be washed away."

"... Ji. Lets just enjoy for now."

"No. Bom. Please, lets just talk now. Its only both of us here. Those guys are not here, expecially him." 

"He is your best friend also my close friend too. I've talk to him..."

"What did he say?" 

"Well, he said he likes me.. You do know that too right?" 

"Uh... well yes."

"You do know I only love you..." Bom smiles makes him smiles a bit.

"But why did you kissed him?"

"He kissed me.. not me.."

"Why didn't you say so."

"You kept on shouting and shouting at me... I feel hurt. You didn't even gave me a chance to speak..."

"Oh.. I'm sorry, Bom. I'm really sorry... I've just got those feelings, mixed up feelings. I hated you when I see him kissed you.."

"Well Ji, its fine... I know. Relationship is always like this right?" she chuckled a bit and he did too.

"I'm glad, I'm the only one for you.." makes Bom thought about something a bit.

"Ji, you only loves me right?" he was confused with the question but nodded.

"You have no one special you met?" 

"I do.." he said, which made her shocked.

"That special one is you..." he kissed her on the lips. Bom was going to hint him about Kiko, but better if she put it aside. She kissed him back, the kiss was sweet and passionate, but then he kissed her hungrily which caused Bom to push him. He gave her a  puzzled look and bom just blushed.

"You do know its at the public place right? People would notice..." 

"Its okay, were disguised, nobody would notice. They would just think were a cute normal couple." he was about to kiss her again, but she pushed him away.

"Its okay Ji, I'm embarrassed." Jiyong goes closer to her and just gave a peck.

"Geee. Your lips are just too irresistible..." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heeeee~ They're are back together~ Good right? Does it seem to end? No. Not really. Sorry for not updating for long. I'm very surprised that this got 2000+ views and 27 subscribers. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I love you so much T____T 

You guys never fails to make my day... 

 

Heres a lovely lovely picture of L/Myungsoo. I have a weird attraction to his tongue. Are you guys too?