Chapter 22:

Love and HeartBroken

Woot woot. Finally Chapter 22. Woot woot. Cheers. 

 

==========================================================

 

"I-I..." 

"Nope. He is already with me? Right Jiyong?" He stared at her bewildered.

"Whatt? No!" He yelled

"Hey! You promised. You said you would be together with me forever!" She cry

"Heck No. I didn't even--"

"Look! Look at this ring you bought me when you went to Japan. Its even carved with saying 'Together Forever'." She showed her hands with a ring on the ring finger.

"I have proof~ hehe." She smiles in victory to Bom. Bom was just staring.

"No! Bom. No. I didn't even give her any ring! I swear!" Jiyong explained. While Bom quietly mumbled,

"The ring... I remember. Since then I've been sad about all of this." But neither Kiko and Jiyong could hear it.

"Awwwh, Jiyong. I know you don't want to hurt this girl's feelings. But you already said you love me more then her and that is why you gave me this lovely ring." She giggles. 

"No. No! I can't stand your stupid games right now Kiko. I don't even remember or even gave you a ring." he shouted which caused Kiko to flinched a little. But it didn't stop her.

"Hehe. Jiyonggg... You just forgotten about it. It's also on the news. You, Me, the ring? There is another proof~ It's okay if you forgot it. I forgive you." Jiyong thinks about what she just said... News? What?  Wait waitt... 

 

Ohh...

 

"Hold up. That was fake." 

"No it wasn't! I am sure we have the same ring, a couple ring by the way. Even Bom--" 

Just then, Bom couldn't take her babbling anymore, she slaps her. 

"I'm very sorry there, Kiko. But I just couldn't handle your annoying talks right now. All I want is just answers from Jiyong. Not your stupid mouth. I don't care about the ring, only now. I will give Jiyong a chance." Jiyong stared at her with awed.

 

Bom looks at him also,

 

"I believe you, Jiyong. I know you still love me, and I also love you too." 

"Bommie-yang. Thank you. Really..." He hugged her lovingly and tightly never wanting to let her go. Bom was about to tear up a little but she hold it in, doesn't want to make him in concern.

"Just so you wait you guys. I'll be back. You'll never know whats next." 

Bom and Jiyong ignored her, which annoyed Kiko so she left the building.

 

They both breaks apart and she laughs lightly while tearing up a little. Jiyong smiles at sight, he knows she is happy which makes him happy. He kisses her forehead, which causes her giggle a little. He kisses her nose then to both of her cheeks. He could feel the slight heat on her cheeks.