Chapter 24:

Love and HeartBroken

It's been a while... Yeah.. Its been a while.

My fellow subscriber/readers! I'm very sorry for not updating though. I was really losing it with this story. I seriously don't know how to end this. ;a; 

I want this story to get finish as soon as possible. 

And i'm going to try... 

Enjoy this chapter!

Previous chapter: 2ne1 and bigbang members went to a mall to go watch movies :DD

 


 

They've arrived at the cinema about 5 minutes late. They had to buy the popcorns and the drink so that's why it took so long. Minzy and Daesung share their popcorn, Taeyang and Dara share theres and of course the lovely couple Jiyong and Bom share but the tom and jerry decided to have their own.

Chaerin doesn't share her food with a monster which is Seungri.

She gets her own. It's hers.

 

Park Bom had her head lay on Jiyong's shoulder, they were clingy but both don't even mind. They were lover after all right?

The movie that they were watching was called Thor 2. They've watched the first one, it was awesome so they wanted to watch the second one.

 

I know they should watch a romantic kind of movie but sometimes it's better if you watch this than a boring old romantic movie. They're not a hater towards those kind of movies but they want something different. Chaerin had a thing toward the man named Tom hiddleston because when he smiles, god damn, he is gorgeous. (a/n: i think so too. cl is me lolo)

 

 


 

After the movie ended, everyone was satified with the second part of the movie. Chaerin had tears a little during almost end of the movie. Seungri goes to comfort her and teases her with sweet words. But he earn a kick on the . Which causes everyone to laugh. 

 

They were having a fun time. 

 

They went on a separate ways, Park bom and Kwon Jiyong have their time alone together. 

Bom was aware with the strangers that pass by, she tried to be careful not to be exposed about their relationship to the world. But her boyfriend was bold. Doesn't even care, she questioned if he wanted to tell the world about the news. Although she doesn't mind but she is afraid of what YG would do. Nonetheless she does want to make everyone knows that Jiyong is hers. And bom is his.

 

"Bommie! Lets go to this photobooth!" Jiyong hold her hand and drags to the destination.

 

They were both sat down at the photobooth.

 

"Ready?" She nodded.

 

And it flashes, 

Jiyong was showing his cool face while Bom was giving her usual pose of a peace sign and a cute pout.

Jiyong took the small picture from his hand and kept it place on the small table.  

 

"Awwww. You look so cute!" Jiyong pinches Bom's cheek. 

"Ow.." Bom rubs her cheek. Jiyong just giggled.

"Again?"

"Sure"

 

1, 2, 3 flash!

 

Bom was smiling this time and she felt her cheek being touched.

Jiyong was kissing her cheek.

Bom blushed when she saw the picture.

 

"This is my favourite, I'm going to keep it." Jiyong chuckled and kept that small picture on his wallet.

 

 

Both of them gets out from the photobooth, Bom took the other picture.  

 

"Where do you want to go next?" Bom just shrugged, she actually don't know where to go.

"Hmm..." Jiyong was thinking. She just stand there, thinking too but her mind was blank though.

"Arcade?" 

"Sounds fun!" 

 

 

They both went to the Arcade, they found the rest of their members there too. They see Seungri and Chaerin to be having fun together so they decided to tease on them.

 

"Ooo. Chaerin is so happy with Seungri." Bom cooed

"Heyy! I do not!" Chaerin big smile fades away.

"Just admit it, babe." Seungri grins.

"What? Babe?" Jiyong questioned.

 

Minzy and Daesung decided to join in.

 

"Well apparently your baby chaerin already have a boyfriend." Minzy wiggled her eyebrow

Park bom gasped also for her boyfriend.

"You guys are together?" Bom and Jiyong said in sync.

 

Seungri kissed Chaerin on the cheeks and smiles.

"Yes! I finally got the courage to ask her and so she said yes~" The baddest female started to blushed. 

"Aw. Baby chaerin is already growned up. I'm proud of you!" Park bom squealed.

"Ugh. This is soo embaressing."

 

 

 

After that they played arcade games. Bom and Jiyong played the basketball, bom was a bad thrower but jiyong was really supportive and helps her. 

 

The evening was really a fun day for them. Everyone was happy. They wishes everyday would be this way forever. 

 

 


Mew. this is lame. i'm so sorry, i'm losing my interest in Gbom now ;a; i need more moments of them... 

 

BUT I"VE HEARD Gdragon ft Park Bom - Black.

Omg. if they perform this together i'm going to crey.