Chapter 25

Love and HeartBroken

Hey guess what double update! wooo. just in case. i seriously to update. and end this. im bored anyways so what the hell. 

IMPORTANT: IF YOU SEE THIS. GO BACK TO CHAPTER 24. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT ONE ^.^  

 

 


 

The next day Park Bom and Kwon Jiyong got a call from YG. They were surprised by the sudden call. They couldn't tell the emotion of YG's voice, it sounds flat. Expressionless. They couldn't tell if this could be a good thing but from this atmosphere somehow it felt bad...

 

Park bom and Kwon Jiyong just stood there with their hand held together, they were nervous. YG was staring at them with thin line lips.  

 

"Well, I came to ask you here is that..." Bom and Jiyong started to tense up.

"Uhm. I know you guys are together and all but somehow the public seems to think you're cheating on her" Bom stared at YG then towards to Jiyong in confusion. He was also clueless about this. 

"Is there something going on with you and the model named Kiko Mizuhara?" YG questioned.

"No? Why would there be?" Jiyong said, YG nodded.

"I found out today. The news said that you were girlfriend with her and they thought it was true because Kiko had mention that the rumor was true..." Jiyong and Bom was shocked.

"What?! How could she do this!? Were just friends!" It was absurd for Jiyong. Bom was quiet through out.

"We could expose your relationship to the world but it's too risky." YG commented.

"Why not risk it? Its better that way." Jiyong was furing. 

"Kiko is tricky... I've talk to her agency, they even though that Kiko was losing her mind." 

"It's better if we stayed quiet for a while..." Bom finally spoken.

"What? Are you out of your mind? Do you want her to ruin our relationship again?" 

"No I don't. But it's better. Let Kiko do what she wants, I trust you." Bom smiled.

 

 

 

Till that they left. Jiyong recieved another phone call. 

 

"Hello?" He doesn't know whom this number belongs to though...

"Hey baby." Kiko.

"What?" He said in a cold tone. Bom eyed him and mouth that she wanted to go back to her dorm. Although he doesn't want her to but he understand.

"Baby. Why are you using that tone to me? We love each other right?" 

"No we ing dont. Since when have we ever been together? Seriously?" he continued

"Since forever. We were meant to be." he heard a giggle from the speaker.

"Are you mad?" 

"Yes. I am mad. Madly falling in love with you." Jiyong shudders at her tone.

"Can you please not ruin us? We're just friend and we will always be."

"No. Never. Can't you see Jiyong? I love you with all my heart. Why can't you see it?"

"Because I'm with Bom now you get it?" 

"Do you want Bom to live or not?" Jiyong jumped when his girlfriend name was mention.

"What?"

"I was planning to kill her, but i'm not those kind of chick. You see. I didn't do that because of you." 

"What?" He repeated.

"Alright babe, I have to go now! Goodbye~ Muah!" 

 

 


 

She was planning to kill... No. 

Why does my life have to be this way now?

Can't you leave me and bom alone. 

 

 


 

Jiyong and Bom were on top of the rooftop again. It's where their usual place is. Both of them admire the stars that was set above, the night sky. It was their favourite time. 

 

"Are you alright?" Bom seems know something off with him

"What? No..." Bom...

"Are you sure?" Bom titled her head.

"Yes I'm sure." He smiled to reassure her and kisses her lips. It was just a sweet caring peck, nothing too far. 

"Alright, I believe you." 

 

 

They were having a calm peaceful moment on top. Holding hand, seated down on the floor and leaning on each other.

'Twas the most pleasant tranquil night. 

 


 

The next day he recieved another call, he knew who was it from. He ignores it. He doesn't want to talk to her.

 

"Aw. Jiyong why didn't you answer the phone? I was trying to surprise you!" He freezed. 

"Ki-kiko?" He manage to croak out.

"Surpriseee!" She smiles widely.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Why not? You're my boyfriend." Kiko clings onto Jiyong like a koala (although he legs was still on the ground) 

"Let go." He said flatly.

"No." She tighten the grip.

"Well. Please, let go. You're suffocating me." 

"Oh! I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt my boyfriend that way." She let go but goes to hold his both hand. 

"Hehe. Let's go out!" 

"No. I'm working." 

"No, you're not. I know you're having a break now." she grins. Curses.

 

"Jiyongie!" Bom ran towards Jiyong. She didn't expect a girl beside him who was holding her boyfriend's hand. He tried to let go but failed.

"Oh. It's you. The who stole my boyfriend." She spat.

"Hello." Bom just simply say. She doesn't care about this female dog no more.

"Park Bom right? Well how about you follow us to this date, you can invite someone else with you"

"No!"

 

"I would willing to follow Park Bom." The voice was unexpectedly came from Big Bang's rapper, Seunghyun.

"Great! Its a double date." 

 

 


 

Yeahhhhhh mannnn. I"m proud with this (kinda).

I"m sorry if i have to add kiko into this back again xDD

thing will start to have moree drammmaaaa