Chapter 21:

Love and HeartBroken

"Jiyong! Konbanwa!" that person giggles and run towards both of them.

 

Jiyong is shocked, Bom is annoyed. She stares at that person with a forlorn glare but the person choose to ignore it and starts talking unattractively in a high tone voice,

"I've come back! I was following you all the way here. hehe. I had to go to the stairs and walk till here. It's tiring you know..." she gives a not-so-cute unhappy face (thats what Bom think).

"Kiko... What are you doing here?" Jiyong mentally slap himself in the face, why did i even say that he thought.

"Why do you think I'm here? I've miss you!" she hugs him sideways and let her head rested in his shoulder. 

 

He just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do so.

He realised Bom was there, no, still here. He looks at her, she looks so doleful... 

 

"Oh right. I forgot you were here..." he looks at kiko back and see her face looks threatening, it scares him a little. And she continues,

"Sho shoo... Me and Jiyong is wanting this time alone, right Jiyong?" No thats what he wanted to say but it seems like his voice is stuck.

 

He looks back again to Bom and was scared of what he sees.

He never seen Bom looking this mad before, she is losing it. But... Why isn't she saying anything?

"Jiyonggg~~ Babe. Did you hear what I just said?" Kiko whines.

"Huh? Oh. right... uhm" Oh why am I in a situation like this and why the frick is she here again! he thought

 

"Listen here. Keiko, kilo, whatever your name is." Bom started, she notice she just stuttered a little but she would just go with the flow, she exhale a deep sigh. Not wanting to fume herself.

"Okay, so... You and Jiyong could talk later (whispers: or maybe not) so me and Jiyong is trying to discuss something so would you please, leave?" She inhale deeply, and exhale slowly.

"Hmm... Let me think... No." 

 

She looks at Jiyong, he could sense the tense air. He wanted to say to Kiko to leave but again, his voice is stuck. He couldn't speak. He could hear a very annoyed noise coming from Bom and feel the tense atmosphere. It terrifies him. 

Just as he thought that this would be the end of it and Bom would leave, the next thing that happen is unpredicted.

 

"Okay, Kiko. If you really don't want to leave, you'll regret of what you're hearing..." Kiko just gave a uncare face which pisses her off more.

"Alright Jiyong. Since this situation been really unexpected and very..." she looks at kiko

"Very... *sigh* whatever. But what I really came here and wanting to say to you is, okay here it goes... I want us to be back together again, i'm ready." Both Kiko and Jiyong eyes goes wide like an owl. Bom was closing her eyes, because she had finally say it... 

 

"I.. I..." His voice started to process and he said...

 

===============================================================

 

BOOM. done. 

not done as in the story. 

chapter done. 

sorry if it's short though. 

 

I'm trying to make a one shot of a G-Bom story. Hope you will be anticipating it! 

See you next time.

Oh, Konbanwa means Good Evening in Japanese. Just to be sure...