Chapter 17:

Love and HeartBroken

Well, i see no comments. I was sad. But

I am going to update it anyway :DD probably there is a silent reader who is

waiting for the update. ^-^ 

Enjoy~

=======================================

 

Few weeks have past and they didn’t even talk to each other for long. Jiyong had tried to talk to her but she gave him a very short response. He even tried to talk to Bom about their relationship that they could try again. But she completely ignores him when he was talking about it.

After the attempts, he decided to give up. Bom isn’t going to talk to him about it anyways or even wanted him to talk.

Jiyong sighed and tried to rest.

 

Bom Pov:

 

She tried to ignore him or give him a short reply as possible because she doesn’t want to get hurt again. Whenever she sees him it makes her cry, the past of him and kiko flashes in her mind.

Everytime when she feels like crying, she goes outside takes some fresh air. It helps her clear her mind.

But with Jiyong who always tried to talk to her and wanting her to be with him again to try to start over, it doesn’t help. It doesn’t even help her damage heart to cure. It makes her 10 times worse. It makes her regret her decision but a part of her heart she does want to get back to him and start over. But she thought. ‘Isn’t it too early?’.

Yes, how stupid of her to think that way. She still loves him and he also loves her, but she wanted to make her damage heart to cure first.

 

All she wanted is Jiyong to be patient for a while…

 

 

(~)

 

Right now she is practicing at 2NE1 practice room, she had never feel so into practice but maybe this would help get her mind through. Minzy who looks at her concern because she knows the Bom broken up with Jiyong, how would she know? Because Minzy is Bom’s bestfriend and she told her.

Minzy could see Bom is trying too hard. She feels sad.

 

“Bom unnie, you know you could stop dancing you know…” Minzy said

“It’s okay, I don’t want to. Thanks for your concern” she gave her a light smile.

“No, unnie. Come join me, sit down next to me”

“I guess it wouldn’t hurt, I’m tired anyways.” Bom goes to Minzy and sat down next to her. Bom was breathing heavily.

“Here.” Minzy gave her a bottle of water.

“Awwhhh. Thanks Minzy, this is why you’re my best friend. You understand me.” She takes the bottle from her and open the bottle cap.

“Nahhh, you just breathe so loud so I just know you are thirsty.”

“Still, you understand me.”

 

“Unnie, are you okay?” Minzy ask.

“Huh? Of course I’m fine.” Bom looks at her and smiles.

“You sure. I could see you tried so hard. Tried so hard to forget about him or maybe tried to forget the bad memories.”

“I know, I know… I’ve been trying and I will forget, maybe…” bom looks down.

“How about tried to talk to him, try to talk why you’re ignoring him. You know bom not only you are hurt but for him too. Can you see he is trying to talk to you?”

“I know, but no I don’t want to talk to him. It… It makes me remember about it.”

“Just try bom. You could do it! Just be strong.”

“Okay, I’ll try… I need to tell him.”

“Good~ Now I’m off to practice.”

“Okay…”

 

Bom took out her phone from her bag and texted someone.

That someone is JIyong.

 

To: Jiyong

From: Bom

 

Can I talk to you?

 

Bom took the courage and click send. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ughugh. I wasn't even planning through by writing this chapter. I don't like it. T___T i'm sorry if you don't like it too. 
Next chapter would probably be better.