Chapter 16:

Love and HeartBroken

I'm sorry for those people who doesn't like kiko in here 

Gbom_freak Yah!! Let kiko go away!! Shooooo!!! Shoooo!! I hope someone will kick out kiko!! *evil laugh* 

dayumm you are evil xD but it's acceptable

LounaKwon OMO...what is she doing with Jiyong!! Kiko is such a cruela DEVIL >< 

i'm sorry, i have to *bows*

Black-shadow Aaiiiiiisssshhhh this women agaaiiinnn!! Please throw a lot of water to me!

I'm burning up hahahaha 

*throws cold water* 

topbom_gbom Omg kiko's so........ 

so, what? cruel, evil? haha, i know i know. I'm very sorry. 

=======================================================

Anywho, enjoy this chapter to those who is waiting for this. 

=======================================================

 

Next day...

Jiyong woke up from the sunlight hits his eyes. Since he is too lazy to close the curtains, he moves his sleeping position. As he does that he feels something not right. Like a certain presense is in his bed, a ghost? no... He slowly open his one eye, he sees a black hair woman sleeping beside him. He doesn't recognize her since he is looking at the back of her head. When he felt like this is so wrong, since he got a girlfriend. He sat up from the bed and take a good look at the mysterious woman. 

He saw her, it's kiko. 

Oh god, this can't be happening... Did something happen? 

He checks his cloths, everything seems to be fine. It's what he wore during the club.

But why is she here? Oh mannn. I can't remember any !

He wake her up. Gently shakes her arm. He hears a moan came from . 

"5 more minutes." she said.

"No. You need to get out from my bed." he said straight to the point.

Kiko sat up from the bed and looks at jiyong.

"I don't want to. I want to stay with you!" she clings in his arm. He sighed and gently move his arm away.

"Did anything happen yesterday with you and me?" he said.

"What do you think?" she teases.

"I'm being serious here."

"Let your imagination solves for you. well, i'm leaving." she moves away from the bed. 

"Bye Jiyong~" she leaves the Big Bang dorm with a smile on her face. 

 

That leaves him in silence. 

They couldn't be spending with each other during the night, doing something...

He shook his head in thought. 

No.. he wouldn't do that. 

Or it could be...

Kiko could possibly put his clothing back on while were finished having s--

"Urggghh! What the hell am I thinking. Jiyong. What's wrong with you? Ugh." he argues to himself

 

He took a long shower with his mind still overflowing about what happen last night. How did Kiko get there?

When he is done, he decided that he shouldn't be thinking about it. It would get worse. 

 

He gets change, wearing just a simple white t-shirt with blue jeans on. Yup. He wears such a simple clothing but it makes it looks fashionable, don't know how, it's the G-Dragon power. 

He went up to the YG rooftop and texted Bom to meet him up there.

 

From: Jiyongieee~~ :3

To: My Baby Bom <3

Heyyy babe. I'm at the rooftop right now. Can you meet me up there?

 

He hit the send button straight away and waits for bom's reply. 

Few minutes later, he heard a beep.

 

From: My Baby Bom <3

To: Jiyongieee~~ :3

Okay, Jiyongiee. There is also something I wanted to talk about... 

 

He frowns and looks worried.

 

From: Jiyongieee~~ :3

To My Baby Bom <3 

Huh? Oh alright then baby. I'll meet you here. 

 

What does Bom want to talk about. He is feeling uneasy with the text message she had sent him. 

 

BOM'S POV: 

 

She received a text from Jiyong that he wanted to meet her. She replied back that she would. Honestly she doesn't. After the incident just happen. She feels like crying again but she holds it. She kepts it strong. She has to talk about it to Jiyong. 

She went to the elevator goes to the top floor and up the stairs. She gets to the rooftop. She see a smiling Jiyong infront of her and she smiles back but it's a half smile.

 

"So Jiyong, what was it you wanted to meet me?" she asked

"Nothing, I just miss you." He smiles as he gave her a hug, a short hug then kisses her forehead and to the nose then down to the lips. He kisses her softly and gently to her lip as he caressed her arm and she kisses him back. 

The kiss doesn't last forever. 

They were laying down on the floor without any caring that probably the ground is dirty with their head facing the sky. 

"So bommie-yang. What did you have to tell me?" she sigh. she honestly doesn't want to tell but she knows she has to. 

"I saw you with someone. A girl. Her name is Kiko right?" she is still facing the sky and Jiyong was facing at hers.

"Uhmm..." he looks down.

"It's okay, be honest..." she turns her head towards jiyong, both of them is looking at each other. 

"Well I was... But we really didn't do anything. It's the truth." he said with a 'believe me' look.

"I know... but.." she had her head towards the sky again.

"But what?"

"... I know I really shouldn't care since you said you didn't do anything. I do believe you, but looking at the picture. I can't..." 

"What picture?" he looks confused. Both of them sat on the ground while bom was looking through her phone. 

"Well this picture..." she shows him a picture of him half in bedroom with kiko.

 

The picture was him sleeping while kiko had her leg and arm over jiyong like they are hugging while Kiko other hand was taking a picture of them both. 

 

"Wha..." he looks at bom. 

"I swear Bom! I'm not joking we were seriously not doing anything! I promised. I don't even know how she gets in my bed and I know when I woke up I was wearing my cloths. With! My shirt on. I swear Bom! Please believe me." he said as he holds her arm. 

"Jiyong, calm down. I just want to talk this through. I want to know anything happen or not..." 

"So you're not mad?"

"I'm not mad, i'm just rather sad... Jiyong, our relationship have been through ups and down lately... I think--"

"Don't tell me... please don't."

"I'm sorry Jiyong, but lets just take a break. Let my or your mind get things straight..."

"No! No! You know thats how relationship goes... through up and downs and.. and we could still be together no matter what happens."

"I'm sorry, Ji--"

"Don't be sorry! We are still going to be together!"

"Don't be childish Jiyong. But lets just take a break, okay?"

"Why, tell me why..."

"My heart hurts Ji.. Don't you know how I feel seeing you with her."

"You know we aren't together."

"I know Jiyong. I don't want my heart hurts again..."

 

Jiyong was silent. This can't be happening to him...

She kisses him on the lips and he kisses back. They were domintating each other lips as his tongue wanting to enter Bom's mouth and she parted her lips. He tilted his head a lil' bit as he kisses. 

She lets what jiyong wanted to do with him.  

 

Both of them ended up with a hug, a very long hug. 

Bom was the first to pulled away. 

Bom says him a goodbye and walks away to the exit. 

 

She is crying and also for him too...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Slap me for not updating. I know. I'm a lazy authornim. T____T I'm so sorry... 

But hope you like this 1000+ words chapter. 

Kind of long? I guess..