I'm your savior

Crying Moon

"What were you doing?!" Yuri yelled.  

Jaejoong dragged Yuri all the way from her hospital to her home so aggressively that he left a red and long mark across her wrist. Yuri lightly rubbed her injured wrist while couldn't stop glaring at him, who was sitting beside the table crossing his arms. "What do you think I'm doing missy! It's my job to protect you, and away from him. That's what I'm suppose to do here on this planet!" he replied loudly. 

"Can you stop saying that you're here to protect me already? I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION if all you're doing is separating me and Siwon!" argued Yuri. Not bothering to look at Jaejoong anymore, Yuri stormed toward her room while breathing heavily. 

"You, wait until I uncover your boyfriend's identity, you'll be thanking me for what I did today!" Jaejoong yelled after her. Yuri turned around. "FINE! UNTIL THAT DAY, DON'T INTERFERE MY BUSINESS!!!" 

The door closed shut.  "Aisshhhh" Jaejoong kicked the table and watched it flipped over.

 

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!" Yuri muttered behind the closed door. "Now I'm stuck inside like this!" she headed toward her bed and fell upon the soft surface. A long sigh escaped and Yuri shut her eyes. Out of the sudden, her phone started to ring and vibrate with the text displaying "Siwon is calling"

The glance over the number caught Yuri's attention as her body got back to the upward position and answered the call.

"Oppa, I'm sorry for wh--" Yuri immediately replied.

"Yuri, you don't have to explain what happened, I understand your cousin." he said kindly. Siwon smiled as he flicked the pencil around his desk. 

After what Jaejoong did, Siwon returned to his office instead of going out with Yuri like he usually did. There was a deep grudge he was holding back in order to fulfill the command he was given. Somehow, Siwon already felt that there was something between him and Jaejoong that he couldn't quite realize on why he hated him so much, even during their first meeting.

"Are you sure oppa? Because I'm really sorry! My cousin is a little aggressive oppa..."

"Didn't I say it's okay? Now don't worry about it anymore, there is next time. But you agree on going with me to the festival right?" Siwon asked. He knew the answer but he just wanted to confirm with Yuri.

"Of course" Yuri shyly replied. As for Jaejoong, Yuri could figured that he wasn't good with children anyway so he wouldn't bother going. 

"Don't break your promise Yuri ah. See you tomorrow then because I need to do something right now. Bye, love you!" Siwon came up with something to end their conversation.

Yuri replied softly on the other side of the line and grinned. "Bye."

She smiled crazily to herself and began to blush. It was one of the rare event that she get to hang out with Siwon since he was always busy. She let herself fell on the bed again and curled in the blanket, yet her excitement was still on her face.

 

It was soon dinner time. The time passed by so quickly that Yuri found herself fell asleep ever since she returned. Her stomach then began to growl and demanded for some food. Yuri knew Jaejoong would be outside and it was going to be awkward for them to see each other face. 

She got up but then sat down again, thinking of what to do. "But I'm hungry... it's my house anyway right? Come on Yuri, you can do it!" Yuri told herself. 

She gathered her courage for a weird reason and opened the door. The noise the door made was a bit loud but somehow she heard no reaction from the living room. "Maybe he's in his room? But that is going to be less awkward for me..."

Yuri came pass the wall and there was really no sign of anyone outside. She looked at the shoes and Jaejoong's pair was gone. She didn't know where would he go when the sky was going to turn real dark soon. Yuri ignored the thought and went to prepare dinner. Yuri opened the refrigerator's door and noticed there were actually no food. 

"I forgot I was suppose to do grocery today! That aggressive dude, ughh!" Yuri blamed on Jaejoong for bringing her home and made her completely forgot what she had to do . 

"What should I do..." her body dropped on the ground in hunger. Her hands then covered her face as Yuri whined loudly "I'm going to die!" referring to Jaejoong, who would be ruining her life from now on.

 

In the noisy and crowded city of Seoul, Jaejoong found himself back to Yuri's hospital. Yellow and red lights reflecting from the cars kind of blinded Jaejoong as he could barely identify the roads anymore. Within seconds, the sky was already dark while Jaejoong realized he had been out since he dragged Yuri home.

His real goal in going out was to find a job for himself when Yuri was at work. Jaejoong had no idea what he could do since he didn't go to school on Earth, or had any experience in doing anything beside trying to survive in a new world, new place and having to protect an unappreciated girl like Yuri.

"What can I do... what can you do Jaejoong ahh" he whispered to himself and then a Help Wanted sign caught his eyes. That's right, maybe I can handle this job. It's near her workplace so it's really a convenience job.

Jaejoong smiled happily as he pull the door and enter the location. 

 

Still struggling at home without food, Yuri frowned in disappointment. "Wait until you get home Jaejoong..." Yuri mumbled between her breathe as she was doing push up to kill off the growling. Just right that second, Yuri heard the door cracking open with the face she was holding her anger about, Jaejoong's face.

"Miss me?" he greeted her in a naughty way.

"Yo--" 

"I brought you food. You haven't cook yet right? It seems like it!" Jaejoong grinned happily. Yuri looked at the bag Jaejoong brought home noticed it was pizza.

"Ta-da!" 

Jaejoong waved the box around after taking it out from the white bag. "You were out for that much time and you only bought pizza?" Yuri tried to make up an excuse for her to get mad, thought Jaejoong did save her extreme hunger.

"If you don't want it, then don't eat!" Jaejoong said but saw Yuri was staring at him. "Just kidding" he added playfully. It was pretty cute of him to do that, yes, cute, just a little. 

"Do you want me to get fat by eating fast food? You brought chicken and now pizza? I'm a doctor you know. If you're going to buy food home again, try to find something healthier." Yuri suggested while biting a little piece off her slide.

Mhmm sausages... Yuri could taste her favorite type of pizza.

"Don't act like that! I know I save your life out of hunger, Miss Yuri. I know the refrigerator is out of food so I was being kind and buy you something instead of starving you. I could have ate before I'm here without anything home for you, you bossy." Jaejoong commented.

If people say Yuri was a kind, nice and quiet type of girl, Jaejoong would have believed in it but in reality, she was being mean to him. However, she became a completely soft and gentle girl when Siwon was there with her. 

"Pshh" Yur brushed off whatever Jaejoong just said. Somehow, Yuri was beginning to feel comfortable talking to him and somewhat be herself instead of acting really gentle and more girly.

"I'm your savior, really!" Jaejoong repeated once more.

 

Later that night, Jaejoong found himself still wide awake while turning over to his sides hundreds of time. Jaejoong decided to get up and went out to have some fresh air. 

He opened the front door widely and felt a huge refreshing gush of wind fought toward him. He let out a deep breathe and noticed the on and off light pole. "I think I have to replace the bulb myself" 

Jaejoong then looked up at the sky. He was reminded of Juno and his Jade Emperor. He still couldn't figure why the Jade Emperor think he would change and help him in such a mission down on Earth like this. Jaejoong believed he couldn't change himself even if he wanted because it like already his blood. The personality he had was what couldn't be modified by anything.

Again, maybe Jade Emperor thought it would be good challenge for him to try and survive in a complete new worl, as well as learning to do a good thing. Whatever reason it was, only the Jade Emperor would know.

989375rhvl9ir0un.gif

Sorry for not updating for quite a long time! I'll try to update fast for you readers whenever I can! 

Note that I change what Jaejoong called "Lord" into "Jade Emperor" since I think the new name would fit more. That's maybe only me but I hope you won't feel weird with the new change. Comment please! I really want comment for my inspiration...