I'm the stranger

Crying Moon

"Juno! Can you hear this?" Jaejoong yelled in a dark corner in front of the hotel. His power delivered him here with Yuri on his shoulders. "JUNO!!"

Jaejoong was becoming impatient. Aside his stubborn personality, the cold weather was forcing him to shake constantly. Only with his thin white cloth on that he was wearing as an angel, nothing else was on him. Also with the feeling as newbie to a new world made him anxious. 

"Why isn't he answering me. We use to talk to each other this way in heaven... but, could it be?" Jaejoong searched his pocket. He felt a crumbled texture and it turned out to be piece of paper.

"Atol, you're on your own this time. Always keep in mind why are you here and do your job correctly. Here's a credit card that can help you survive. Use it to live through. There's a limit to that money only so don't use it on everything. Remember what learned about Earth in the heaven's library many years ago and live. There's Yuri's address on here and this is the last time we can talk to each other, your Jade Emperor" it said.

"Ohh great, I'm on my own now..." Jaejoong said in sarcasm. Using all his knowledge, Jaejoong figured what to do next.

He waved his right hand toward the noisy road. Cars after cars passed without stopping. He had his power early, why couldn't he just use it and go to whatever on the paper, he thought. Jaejoong prepared for another disappearance. He was still in the same standing location. Nothing changed at all. 

"Haizz why is this not working???" he glanced at the paper he was holding.

 

"I'm sorry my Lord Hades. I have failed you" Siwon kneeled down before the glass window. The city scenery was visible with lights and shimmering of cars running up and down. "I understand. I should've told you to do it earlier! The heaven just send down Atol to be her guardian. You might need to be careful later on and keep in mind that your relationship between you and her need to stay healthy for our plan to work. You have the ability to do it right?" Hades conveyed his words.

Siwon kept quiet. The plan wasn't going as smoothly as expected anymore. Their flow had been interrupted.

 

The taxi stopped at an old and crabby looking neighborhood. The buildings were nearly broken down and the color gave Jaejoong a sense that there was like a fire that burned the location before. He had never imagine that someone would live in such a community. 

"Thank you" Jaejoong said, handling the driver his money. He fetched Yuri on his back and carried her in this time, to preventing his shoulders from getting fractured.

He looked at the house's address. 122-909 was what printed. Jaejoong took a long examination around every corner. It was dark without even a shadow of ghost. All the lights were turned off, even in the inside of every resident. There was only a light pole shining about meters away from where Jaejoong was. However, the light was half broken since it kept on going off and on, off and on. 

"I wonder how long have you been staying here..."

He started moving and find Yuri's house. After several steps, he was deeper into the running down place. "There are light poles, why don't they fix them but just let it be dark like this? What a planet!"

Jaejoong found himself in front of 122-909, and he could maybe assume that Yuri took pretty good care of her place since it seem a bit livelier than all the other ones. "I need a key... I'm sorry but I need to dig into your purse and probably your clothes too lady... I'm sorry for intruding your privacy!" Jaejoong murmured as funnily as he reached in Yuri's bag.

Only a hard water bottles, a book, and another rough items. Jaejoong found no keys. Now, he was going further and touched Yuri's pockets. "There it is... I'm sorry..."

The key went into the hole and the door was unlocked. Jaejoong kicked it open with his foot and noticed the inside was neat and clean. However, it still looked old and a very tiny room. There were a kitchen that barely took up any space, a small refrigerator, also a medium size table was set up in the middle with some walking spaces.

He explored further as the stepped inside a little hallway. "Oohh, though it's a small house, there are still two rooms! I can live here so my work can be easily done..." he peeked inside one of the room. He laid Yuri down on a room he thought was hers and quietly went out. He opened the other room and piles of boxes greeted him. 

"It's a storage!" Jaejoong closed the door that instantly. But then, he figured that the boxes could be moved into the room where there was a kitchen and all. Jaejoong then picked up one boxes at a time then began the moving. 

"There we go! All the boxes... well look, there are only 4 boxes, not that bad. Huhm, look like I can have a room afterall" he smiled at himself. His first achievement. 

 

The next morning, Yuri woke up with a headache. She couldn't quite remember anything beside Siwon gave her a drink so they could go home. She slowly got off her bed and made her way to the restroom. Yuri turned the door knob of her room and closed the door behind her. Another door was opened and Yuri went in to wash her face. 

"I'm still wearing the same clothes?" looking at the exact outfit she had on. 

Jaejoong at the same time woke up from his tired sleep and made his way outside. "Oww my back hurts..." he yawned. Yuri heard a voice echoing from her living room. "I'm the only one living here though..." her soft words escaped . Yuri quickly wrapped up her morning routine and sneaked out at her own home. 

She tip toed on her feet. "Could it be Siwon oppa?" 

However, before she could do anything further, Jaejoong turned his back and they both screamed. Their screams nearly broke the ceiling as Yuri scooted away backing against the wall.

"You... who are you?" Yuri weakly said.

"You might be surprised but this is real, I'm an angel sent from heaven to be your guardian since that guy, I mean that devil is going to harm you!" he explained truthfully. Yuri didn't seem to believe it. "What nonsense are you talking about?! Are you, a ...robber?"

"Pshh, a robber? What are you talking about now? If I'm a robber, then wouldn't I be holding a knife or something right now and do this to you?" Jaejoong said as he pretended to have an object on his hand and jump right at her.

Yuri closed her eyes with frighten and kept still. Jaejoong jerked his smile. 

"I told you that I have to stay here and protect you...I'm not a robber! It's my punishment from the heaven! Do you get it, you innocent lady?"

Yuri peeked her eyes and began to scan Jaejoong. There were nothing dangerous except Jaejoong, who was a complete stranger standing in front of her, inside her house and on top of that, a guy. She was looking at him in disbelieve. "You don't believe me?" Jaejoong asked. Yuri nodded.

"Let me show you my walked through the wall power. I'm really an angel..." Yuri fixed her eyes on Jaejoong, not sure of what he really was. 

Jaejoong stood straight and stepped toward the wall and ended up on the ground. His power wasn't available at the time. "Is that your power... to fall?" Yuri giggled. As a result, Jaejoong just fell instead of walking through. 

"To tell you the truth, my power can only be used at a certain time. It's very rare for that power to appear, like this small, no, this small" Jaejoong gestured his fingers.

Yuri thought for a moment. "You expect me to believe that? I may be quiet and all but I don't believe anyone."

"But..."

"No but, when if I still see you when I came back, I won't be nice to you anymore" Yuri pointed at Jaejoong. But, her voice wasn't meant to be like a meanie no matter how much she tried to make it tough.

Yuri walked away and into her room. It only took her a few moment until she stormed out again and out the door. Jaejoong watched biting his lips in anger. 

"You don't believe me and you left with this stranger in your house like that?" Jaejoong glared.

 989375rhvl9ir0un.gif

Thank you for reading my 2nd chapter! I'm trying to make this story cute between Jaejoong & Yuri plus y for Siwon. Comment what do you think?

Please forgive any grammar/spelling mistakes.