Us and the Outing

Crying Moon

Yuri sat down awkwardly in front of Jaejoong when they arrived to the house. There was a silence until Yuri broke it. "Your hand, let me get the First Aid kid." she began quietly. Jaejoong then glanced at his hand and it was bleeding. Oh now it hurts.

"Turn over here."

He pretended it didn't hurt. He wanted to be a strong man and didn't want to show his soft side to anyone. "No, it's okay. I'm fine." he refused.

She held the kit on her hand then took Jaejoong's hand by force. She ignored whatever he said and pulled out a cotton ball and dipped into the liquid. She carefully dapped the cotton on his scratched hand and cleaned the area. Jaejoong stayed still. He didn't know how to react because well, he thought Yuri was only caring since she was the one who caused the injury in the first place. The gentle image of her appeared in front of his eyes out of the blue, as his gaze became more intense. You're the first to care for me...

"I'm sorry for not listening." Yuri suddenly spoke in a sincere way, but Jaejoong chose to disregard that.

"You better be." 

"I'm only doing this to repay you for your help. Don't take it the wrong way." 

"Huh? Did I say something?" Jaejoong fought back. He felt like Yuri was accusing him of liking her or something. "There is a mirrow right there, don't lie. I saw that." she pointed her nose toward the mirror on the left of their side. It was pretty clear that it reflected where they were sitting right now.

"Is there a rule that I can't look at you? I looked at you because I was mad at you for making such a fuss." he put up another excuse. Whatever it was, he didn't like her. Never.

"I have a boyfriend, remember that." Yuri smiled in a fake way while raising her eyebrows as way to . She put on the bandage and started to clean the materials into the kit. While she was standing up and placing the kit away, Jaejoong fired back, "You think you're so wonderful. Never! There is nothing appealing about you. I'm only here as a guardian, not be your boyfriend or whatever."

Yuri shoved the kit into the cabinet then turned back to argue. "Siwon said that I am attractive. He fell for me within two weeks because of my charm. I can already tell that you can't resist my charm, mister angel." 

Yea right, his job is to like you anyway. I doubt that he really likes you.

"Charms my foot. Alright then, want to bet? In two weeks and if I don't like you, I'll do anything you say. If not, you will do what I tell you to. Deal?"

"Deal! I'm not afraid."

'Fine!" He stomped into his room and closed the door shut, very loudly. The wind created by the door blew toward Yuri's face like a tornado, giving her even more rage. "FINE!!" she added. Yuri too stomped to her room and sealed the door. 

"Stupid!" they both shouted in their own mind. 

 

It was morning and both of them woke up pretty early. Since they were both working, Jaejoong was planning to Yuri to her work place. Taking Yuri to and from work became his part time job already. 

"I'm not eating breakfast." Jaejoong said after seeing Yuri was making eggs in the kitchen. "Who says I'm giving you any?" she replied coldly and scooped the eggs onto the plate. "Fine."

Feeling embarrassed, Jaejoong abruptly changed the subject. "Where is your boyfriend?" 

Yuri was chewing down her breakfast when she heard the vibration on the table. Jaejoong slided the phone over to Yuri since he saw "Siwon" on the caller ID.. "Well, here he is." she mocked while picking up the call. Jaejoong remained silent. He couldn't think of anything good when a devil called. But Yuri was stubborn enough, so he wouldn't bother trying to persuade. 

"Good morning princess." Siwon greeted with his lovely and sweet voice. Yuri formed a smile automatically. "Morning oppa."

"You said the children's festival is canceled right? They are compensating for the loss with this outing, today?" Yuri heard Siwon talking to someone else on the other line. She looked at the clock, and it was too early for Siwon to be at his company. Yet, she didn't want to be a pest by asking too much. 

On the other side, a middle-aged man nodded at Siwon's question. He handed over two invitations to his hands and scooted behind. Siwon gestured him to leave after glancing at the date and time. "Honey, we are going on an outing today, at 10 o'clock. Do you mind dear?" he resumed.

Outing? today? Jaejoong thought. 

"It's so sudden. I have to ask--" 

"I'll ask her for you, so you don't have to worry about it. The festival I promised can't be fulfilled so I'm saying sorry with this event today. Please don't say no dear." he tried to please her with his soft voice. I see you are so going to fall for it, Ms. Kwon. Jaejoong smirked. 

It didn't take long before Yuri gave a yes. She always replied with a yes to anything Siwon begged. That was her only weakness. In Jaejoong's mind, he felt like Siwon was planning something else. Like that time when he attempted to dominate the girl, he sensed insecurity. He had a job now, but being Yuri's guardian was his top priority. He couldn't let her go out alone with that beast next to her. 

After ending the call, Yuri noticed that Jaejoong was constantly staring at her. "What is it?" 

"I'm going with you." he quickly demanded. 

"What are you talking about? No. I have my own privacy to keep." 

"But don't you know? Someone is after you and I don't trust your boyfriend." Jaejoong reconfirmed his stance. "I know what happened last night, but I can't let you tag along during time like this?" she grunted. 

Jaejoong knew that no matter how much he argued, she wouldn't listen. I will be stalking you there then, he thought. If looking out for her publicly wasn't a choice, then the only option available was spying. "Fine." he answered.

"N--" she paused herself. "Wait, what? You are not going to continue with your talk? After a few time bickering, Yuri kind of figured that Jaejoong was a type that argue until the very end. This time, he gave in very quickly. "You're stubborn. You know that, and I understand that. So why bother? If anything happen, don't blame me missy." he added and stood up.

Jaejoong left her sitting there without saying anything else. He reached out for the door knob to his room and and closed it tightly. Yuri remained speechless, half relieved and half confused. However, she didn't mind thinking too long about it because there was no time. She needed to get ready for the outing which she felt like Siwon would introduce her to his friends and big company directors. Finally...

 

Jaejoong stood in the corner of his room while he had his eyes shut. His fingers were bundled up as he held them tightly. His mouth mumbled some words and it looked like Jaejoong was trying to accomplish something important. Please let me do this.

Suddenly, he sensed that his body was lifting itself up. Sooner than he imagined, he was already floating up in the air. He just had his power as an angel back. "I don't know how long will this last, but I'm going to use this, today..." Jaejoong referred to the outing that Yuri refused to let him attend. With some powers, Jaejoong hoped to disguise himself in the surrounding while he still could spy on whatever Siwon was planning. 

"Juno please, give me that invisibility.power." 

 

"Good day Mr. Jung. I'm Choi Siwon, CEO of SilverD corporation. This is my girlfriend, Kwon Yuri." Siwon introduced Yuri politely to an acquaintance of his. This was the first time Yuri met any of Siwon's friends. She was nervous.

She didn't know what to do really. Yuri had never been to any outing, or party or big events with big figures. Most of the day, she spent her time working in the hospital, training her skills then at the end of the day, she returned home. Sometimes Siwon took her on dates, but all of those weren't around crowded places, except that time when he took her to the bar. 

Pft, look at that Jaejoong told himself while sitting on the branch of the tree nearby. He followed them here. Jaejoong couldn't find anything amusing about such event. All he was seeing were people chit-chatting while holding a fancy glass of red wine. Then, he noticed Yuri. 

"Mr. Choi, we have the CEO and the heads of BL Group here with us. If you go and meet them, we will be at an advantage on our deal with Mr. Baek next month." said Siwon's assistant quietly. He nodded then turned over to his girlfriend, who were standing next to him. "I'm sorry you are feeling left out here my love. I just have important business to take care of for a few minutes before we can spend our time together, privately." he winked.

"Don't worry about me oppa. Go on with your business, I'm fine." she smiled like it was okay. She wasn't to be honest. People may saw her standing next to Siwon, but she was by herself on the inside. "Thank you. Just a few more minutes. You can enjoy yourself with the food over there."

He pointed to the table with white cloth covered over, filled with food and drinks being spread across the surface. Yuri waved goodbye and picked herself some fruits on the plate and a glass of water. She saw a quiet water fountain on the side of the party where she felt like she would find peace. 

Jaejoong had his eyes tracing every step Yuri took. So far so good, he didn't discover anything suspicious. He stared at the girl he was supposed to look after, sitting by herself and began to wonder. "Poor little one. Hmm, I guess I'll surprise her." Jaejoong smirked and snapped his fingers. He flew down and toward Yuri's location while using his ability to stay invisible. Before making himself visible, he situated himself next to Yuri's seat.

"Well hello there." the voive started.

It crept her out at first, but then Yuri turned over to see Jaejoong. "Yah, what are you doing here, with your creepy powers? I thought I told y--" Jaejoong cut her off. "You are lonely, I thought I will be your friend." 

The relief crawled up her spine. It was nice hearing Jaejoong saying something nice since, forever. "Um, thanks for your consideration. I was getting pretty lonely here." 

Jaejoong smiled when he realized Yuri had accepted her defeat. "I thought you guys are suppose to hang out, where did the bastard go?"

"Yah, don't call him bastard. He just has some business to take care of." she defended. 

She took a sip out of the glass then looked away. "I see. I guess one of your charm is that you're loyal huh?" 

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, you told me you have many charms. I can't see any, except this one. I doubt I will find any more though. However," he continued as Yuri glared at him, waiting for the criticisms. "You're grouchy, mean, always bicker, territorial and so on. You have all these negativities here..." he said. 

"Territorial, about what?"

"Your privacy, that's what." 

That answer left Yuri floating in her own thoughts. "That's not territorial, I just don't feel comfortable sharing my privacy. Ever since my parents passed away, I guess I grew up to be protective of everything. I am always afraid that I'll loose them. If I let you go with me, then you will only be ruining my time with Siwon. Isn't that the same as you taking away what I have?" she softly explained. 

Jaejoong looked over to see a young girl's eyes were already twinkling under the sun's light. "Don't tell me you're going to cry." he awkwardly commented. However, Yuri didn't do or say anything after that. The space was silence for a few minute before Yuri heard Siwon's call. "Yuri?"

"Quick, disappear like how you did before." she pushed Jaejoong away. "If anything happen, just scream and I'll be there to assist." Jaejoong said his last words. "Thanks but no thanks, I have Siwon with me. Now, go!" 

 

The sun went down early and before Yuri knew it, it was dark. She found the clock hanging in the house's living room and it read 8 o'clock. The weather was getting chilly so everyone moved indoor for a cup of hot cocoa and activities. It took Siwon longer than Yuri thought to finish his business, like hours, but now, he was free. Everyone brought their wives and fiances with them so since the sky became black, they spent their time with their love ones instead.

Suddenly, an older man who identified himself as Mr. Kim stepped up and made an announcement.

"Thank you to those that came out tonight to my vacation mansion and accepted my apology for the cancelation of the festival. Unfortunately, the night has already embraced us and driving home will take at least a few hours, I sincerely invite all of you to stay here tonight. My assistant has set up the room for every one of you and I hope you will enjoy it here." 

Everyone seemed to agree. "Yuri ah, we'll have to sleep here tonight, do you mind?"  Siwon said as he wrapped a blanket around her. "Stay here? I didn't bring any clothes or anything." she answered.

"Don't worry, the host will provide everything for us." he reassured. Yuri couldn't reject even if she wanted to. She couldn't walk home and didn't want to disappoint Siwon. "Okay."

She smiled. Siwon stood up and grabbed the key to their room and grabbed Yuri's hands while he was at it. They headed upstairs like the others and found their room. 

"What the heck? Sleeping here too? This bastard must be the one behind this!" Jaejoong mumbled on the seat he found inside the house too. He was still invisible and was also terrified of what Siwon was planning. He hurried after Yuri to find where she was sleeping. 

"There are two beds here dear, so you don't have to worry." Siwon told her and gave a peck on her forehead. "Here is the clothes. Take a bath and rest if you are tired, okay? I'm going out for some fresh air a little." Yuri nodded and looked at Siwon leaving. 

If I'm staying then I better tell Jaejoong to go home or something.

 

Siwon took out the cigarette and lighted up with his lighter. "Hey you, what are you up to?" Siwon heard a voice of a man behind him. He sounded demanding. "I know you will be here." he smirked. Siwon turned his back and faced Jaejoong, who was looking right at him. "I know who you are, don't play with me." Jaejoong firmly stated. 

"I'm not playing. I'm being serious here." 

"Then what are you planning out of this sleep over thing? Are you trying to do what you couldn't when I first met you?" he stepped closer and grabbed onto Siwon's shirt collar. Unlike Jaejoong, Siwon was chill and didn't seem to mind. "Slow down big guy. I can't do anything even if I want to while you are around. Can I?" he gently pushed Jaejoong's hands away from his shirt and smiled. 

"You better watch out. I'm not leaving you alone." 

That was all the conversation Jaejoong had with the devil he knew. He didn't want to say much. His priority was Yuri's safety, therefore, he quickly rushed up to where Yuri was at to check on the girl. Siwon, still as calm as ever, stared deeply at the one threaten him earlier. You will see, you will see

 

Jaejoong quietly opened the door and peeked inside, only to see Yuri was already sound asleep. He stepped inside slowly and stood in front of her. He pulled her blanket further up so that it wouldn't be so cold later. Look at you, you're so deep into this, I have no clue on how to get you out. I just wish you believe me and follow what I tell you to so that you will be safe. 

He thought while gazing down. Yuri was beautiful when she slept though, even with that tired eyes of hers. "I need to get this done as fast as possible, so I can return home."

989375rhvl9ir0un.gif

Hello again~ Please leave comments and subscribe for more :)