Angel & Devil

Crying Moon

*Everything is non-fiction, including the settings up in heaven, the storyline. Note that I'm not very familiar with the fantasy plot. This is my very first story about the fantasy world*

"Listen carefully about this important task that I'm about to tell you Ven." the voice crept out from a little chamber of darkness, where red clothes were covered. Torches of light were lighten up dimly and the noise of screaming devils bounced all over the rocky wall. 

The light then revealed slowly partial of the young man with two horns on his head who was standing at the bottom, below the stairs of the chamber. "Ven, from this day on, you will be risen up onto the Earthly surface and your goal is to follow my command. You have already knew the one who you're aiming at so do pay full attention." that same mysterious voice continued.

Ven listened to his master with an empty mind. His face shown a curiosity but didn't dare to ask.

 "Long time ago and since forever, we don't have a good relationship with the heaven and of course you know how they treated us. We've been looking for a chance to take revenge against them and it has come. You will be carrying a big responsibility, do you understand?" the voice stopped for a second. "Your new name will be Siwon, and remember that Ven, Siwon. Are you clear?"

Ven nodded instantly as he was now understood his mission. "You will still be able to communicate with me and hear my command. Though your power will be no longer available."

"Yes! I got it my dear Lord Hades" Ven said. He quickly grabbed what he needed on the table set before him by his ruler Hades and quickly ran off. From this second, he wouldn't be a devil on the outside anymore, but on the inside.

 

Years passed slowly and up on the high sky, the Jade Emperor of Heaven and his assistant gathered together with another angel called Atol. According to the sins book, Atol had committed one thousand small mistakes and three large. However, the Jade Emperor had already erased a portion of it because he was feeling sorry for the lonely angel. 

"Atol ahh, I had made up my mind with you. I can't be forgiving you like this one after another, do you know what have you done today?" the Jade Emperor sat on his golden seat rubbing his chin tiredly.

"I didn't mean to cross over to the garden though. I was just curious about all secrets over there that you guys always hide." Atol answered back without much regret. Base on his personality, Atol never regret for anything he had done. 

Atol didn't have any family up on heaven. Unlike other angels, they had parents and a heavenly family. Except Atol, he had no one beside his Jade Emperor who he seem to respect the most and thought as one of his family. However, that respect wasn't the greatest respect and that loneliness had built for Atol another personality.

Then the Jade Emperor glanced over at his assistant. His assistant whispered over something to his ears while he expressed his agreement.

"Atol listen here, through many things you have done for a place like this, I think it's time for me to help you grow up and understand more. Since this is an opportunity to send you away, I have decided to send you down on Earth, and do me a favor down there." the Jade Emperor declared. Atol was being ignorance for awhile before he gasped with opened eyes. "EARTH?"

The Jade Emperor stood up from his chair and walked down the steps. He prepared a long story in his mind first before he started explaining for the immature Atol. "Hundred of years ago, the heaven made a huge mistake to kick one of our nicest angel down on Earth due to a mistake. Because Heaven can't take back the words, she is now suffering a life she doesn't deserve. We are still feeling guilty for what we've done Atol. But since this is a chance for us to make up what he have done to her, we will be sending you down there and be her guardian. Though her life won't be getting a complete turn around, we can still help her out with you."

Atol fixed his eyes on the Jade Emperor with an expression of don't want to go. "You can't send me down there my Jade Emperor?" 

"This is the only thing I can do to help you and her. If you do a good job, I will bless you well and bring you back to heaven again after you completed your mission. But the main point is that you have to protect her! It's very urgent because our enemy has use this chance to take revenge against us."

The words went through Atol's left ear but somehow escape his other ear. He still didn't want to go. "Because you've crossed the garden of heaven, even if I want to keep you, I can't. It's the rule that you have to be punished."

Atol was slowly pleased by that talk. The stubborn side of him began to soften down. His best choice was that, and only that. "Fine..."

The Jade Emperor smiled. 

"You have to go right now through the portal in front of the gate. Something you have to know about the Earth is that there's a devil beside her right now so you have to be super protective. Her Earth name is Yuri. When you pass the portal, you will be transport to Yuri's current place that instant. Your power is still there, but you can't use it any time you want. You will be able to use it, when you can use it. It's my challenge that you have to do everything yourself" his Jade Emperor gave him his final instruction before Atol was sent off. 

"Oh Atol, your new name is Jaejoong!"

Jaejoong, Atol thought. He rushed off with a depressing face still mixed with his naughty side. "How am I going to adapt, geezzz..."

 

Down on Earth, the angel that got kicked out of heaven Yuri was spending her hard life years after years. She has no memories of anything. Yuri had to endure many things and one of the saddest thing she had to experience as a child was that seeing her parents die in a bank robbery. They left nothing but some debt while Yuri had to carry on her back days after days.

However, Yuri was a very kind and nice girl. Because of that, she never knew she was tricked by her boyfriend whom she met at her workplace. 

"Do you like this place?" a y voice was whispering next to her. It was Siwon. "Yes" Yuri replied softly contrasting her real thought about this bar! Yuri had never been to a bar. Its loud music made Yuri felt dizzy. Its lighting caused Yuri a headache. And all the drinks, the people and what the dance. Yuri never complained about it to Siwon. She was a very quiet girl and was afraid that she might damage their relationship.

Siwon knew.

He knew how Yuri was like and her personality. If he wasn't sent here to harm her, he would have already found real love between them. But, his Hades didn't let that happen. Before Siwon even stepped his feet on Earth, Hades had already controlled his ability to love. Therefore, Siwon could never feel the love from Yuri. Never...

Then from his pocket, Siwon pulled out a white pouch. He placed his two fingers inside the paper texture and hold a pill out from it. The blue pill mixed quickly with the drink Yuri was having with Siwon's strong stir. He could see bubbles floating up and down and smirked secretly. "Yuri, drink this then we can go home. I don't think you like this place very well. Just tell me when you don't like it, alright?" handing over the glass of water.

Innocently, Yuri gulped down the pill without knowing. Siwon was always a nicest guy in her mind. 

Slowly, her vision blurred.

"Opp--" She only saw Siwon who was facing her forming a little devilish smile. Yuri tried to wiped her eyes but before she could even touch herself, she fell toward Siwon's chest, into a deep sleep.

 

"Why is it taking so long??" Jaejoong complained during his trip down on Earth. On this whole way, Jaejoong kept on babbling about his name, his future, and how can he survived. "Atol... do you hear?" a sudden voice interrupted him and his nonsense talk. 

"What the..."

"It's me! Juno, the Jade Emperor assistant. Because you're still on heaven's property, my voice is visible through your ears. Once you're off on Earth, there's no way any of us can communicate to you." Juno, the one who was with the Jade Emperor introduced. 

"You heaven has all sorts of thing... do you know how long am I suppose to stay in this portal? It's taking--------" as Jaejoong continued to talk, without concerning about Juno, he missed out one of the most important rule "Atol, because you still have the angel blood inside you, you have to follow this heaven rule that you can't love anyone! Yuri is a lady and you're a guy so feeling can be mixing together! If you do, none of us can save you! So please keep that inside Atol, try to hold yourself down if you do someday..."

Everything stopped. Jaejoong noticed that there were no one talking anyone, he figured to stop himself complaining too.

 

Yuri was inside a quiet hotel room, lying on an empty bed where white sheet were over it. 

"You're useless if you fail this easy thing, do you get me? It's only you, and her alone, you know what to do. I place my trust on you this time!" Siwon listened to Hades's command inside the bathroom. He understood before he disconnected himself.

Siwon walked out from where he was still with all his clothes on. The same outfit he was wearing while at the bar and so did Yuri. He stepped closer to look deep at his "girlfriend" 's beautiful figure. Siwon smirked as he began the order. 

A button from his shirt was out of his way first. Then another, and another until his toned 6-pack where shown. Yuri still there, unconscious.

 

"It's open! Let me see where I am right now!" Jaejoong finally got out of the blurry feeling portal and experienced his first time being on this Earth. He suddenly found himself standing in front of a hotel room number 22, labeled "VIP". The brown door, the smooth red wall, the beautiful hallway with carpet for rich people were all in front of him. Jaejoong became amused. 

However, he resumed back to his mission and just put his hand on the door knob. He turned it but it wouldn't moved. "Ohh... my power..." 

Jaejoong close his eyes and went through the wall. He become even more excited. "Who the heck... a devil?" Jaejoong could sensed the darkness was nearing. He figured, his enemy was here in front of him. "You..." he cleared his throat. Siwon turned around and because he had no power as a devil, he couldn't realize who Jaejoong really was.

"That must be that angel..." Jaejoong muttered. "You, you little devil, what are you planning to do with our heaven's angel?" 

A thunder was like striking Siwon's mind when he recognized what Jaejoong was meaning. "You're an angel?" 

Jaejoong just smiled as he stepped closer and closer to the bed. He peeked at Yuri a little but since he was trying to be as much cool as possible in front of Siwon, he got back to his straight mind. "Yes.... isn't it nice finding you here, devil! No wonder they are calling you devil, you're going to... ohhh...." he was half joking for fun and half trying to distract Siwon before he could get his hand on the one who was lying on the wide bed.

"1... 2... 3... I'm sorry but I'm taking her with me!" Jaejoong jumped over and grabbed Yuri's body. Siwon couldn't think straight anymore when there was actually an angel here. Using another power of his, Jaejoong disappeared in thin air with any trace. "Bye you devil..."

989375rhvl9ir0un.gif

Thank you for reading my fist chapter! I will try to update every week, please comment and if you can, please click on the ↑ 

Please forgive any grammar/spelling mistakes