He, with the Heart

Crying Moon

Jaejoong thought it would be awkward and disturbing if he had to sit and watch Yuri sleep. After about an hour, he found no sign of Siwon revisiting the room so he thought he wouldn't dare to do anything. It was a bit warm inside, so Jaejoong stepped out for some fresh air. Standing out in the open yard under the moonlight, Jaejoong remembered his time in heaven. All he did was messing around and annoying everyone. He never helped anyone nor done any good deed. Now that he was rethinking his past, he figured being Yuri's guardian would be something nice to return the Jade Emperor's favor. Yuri was someone Jade Emperor treasured anyway.

While Jaejoong looked up in the sky of stars, Siwon returned. Since the time he missed the opportunity, Hades punished him well enough and ordered that he must complete the job tonight. Because of Jaejoong's appearance, his mission became more challenging. 

Siwon walked toward the girl who was sleeping peacefully under the white blanket. If you complete this, then we can finally invade heaven! he heard a voice in his mind. The voice was deep and husky, it was Hades'.

Yuri was a special angel, unlike the others. Therefore, Hades aimed at her ever since the day Jade accidentally sent her down. 

"But my lord, Jaejoong is here. Are you sure about this?" Siwon asked. 

"Don't worry about that. I have him taken care of." Hades replied before he hurried Siwon. 

Siwon bowed down before he headed toward Yuri again. It is the second time, he thought.

He kneeled down next to Yuri's bed and caressed her soft and black hair. It was silky. Siwon looked into her face and gazed at the perfect skin. Her eyes weren't opened but Siwon could still remember those time when Yuri smiled at him with her eyesmile and those time when her eyes were wide open, giving her an innocent image. He carefully reached for her lips.

His lips were planted on hers, tasting her plum lips. Siwon kissed her before, but this moment was unlike the moments before. Yuri was half asleep, woke up to a sudden soft touch. "Oppa..." she said between kisses.

 

Out of nowhere, Jaejoong saw ten devils standing in front of him. "What the heck. Oh no, Yuri!" he screamed as one began to attack him. "That bastard tricked me!" 

He continued while punching one devil after another. The thought of Yuri was in danger fueled the fire inside him, however, he wasn't sure if he could take down these minions in time to save her. Yet, he tried to finish them as fast as possible. He raised his left leg and kicked one to a corner then turned to take care of the one grabbing his neck. 

"These bastards won't die!" Jaejoong yelled as he breathed heavily. The devils just wouldn't disappear no matter how much force he used. They were invincible! Before knowing, one started to hold down Jaejoong's arms and the other punched him in the stomach. His legs were chained down by two other ones and he could barely move. 

Jaejoong's breath grew more heavy and tired. His power was nearly drained when he was constantly punched. Just when he thought there were no escape, he recalled his transportation power. He doubt it would work but he attempted to apply it anyway. "All these powers on and off really frustrate me Juno!" he quietly said. 

 

"Did something happen?" Siwon stopped on her lips. "I just place a tiny pill in her glass of water earlier, so nothing will be a problem." Hades told. Hades wasn't there but Siwon felt his existence in the same room. He planned everything smoothly, making Siwon realized how much this meant to his master. 

Siwon was surprised and taken aback when Yuri was willingly replied to his kisses. She swung her hands above and around Siwon's neck, letting his hands roamed her body. For a moment, he sensed discomfort. He thought it was strange for Yuri to be like this. He began to hesitate, leaving Yuri to be the only nibbling his lips.

Why am I like this? he thought.

He felt dirty and disgusted of himself. He didn't know why was he like this, trying to take away someone else's purity for the greed of his Lord. He withdrew himself from the position and stared at Yuri. The innocent girl he knew wasn't there, but some wild beast was in there now. "Siwon, what are you doing? Why are you stopping?" Hades demanded in Siwon's mind. 

Siwon's head slowly got dizzy. Someone else was in there, controlling his head while he was protesting against it. It was the first time he disobeyed his master, the one that rescued and raised him from nothing into something like today. Right then, Jaejoong appeared. 

"Oh god, this is all repeating. You jerk, get away from her." he said, remembering the first time he met Siwon in the hotel. Jaejoong ran toward Yuri, whose shirt were pulled down so much that her bare shoulder was revealed.

Jaejoong pushed Siwon away. "Wake up, wake up Yuri!" he shook. He pulled Yuri's shirt up and sat her against the bed. 

Yuri held her head with her hands and recalled nothing. "Jaejoong..." she quietly said with one of her eyes opened. Her vision was blurry like she was drunk. "You didn't go home yet?" 

"You fool, you were in danger! How could I?" Jaejoong screamed. 

The first person Yuri noticed was Siwon after getting her eyes to widen. "Oppa!" she came by Siwon's side and helped him up. Siwon was hit against the table when Jaejoong pushed him aside. 

"You are worry about this son of a--" Jaejoong said in anger. He helped her and he didn't get even a thank you. 

"Yuri-ahh." Siwon answered weakly. Hades was trying to reconquering Siwon's head. "I'm okay, nothing happened. I'm okay." he regained his complete conscious and stood up. You jerk, you ruined my plan! Hades uttered a loud voice inside his head. For the time being, Siwon chose to ignore it and focused on Yuri instead. 

"Yeah, you better hope nothing happened." Jaejoong scoffed. Yuri looked at him, signalling him to be quiet. "I'm sorry Yuri. I drank a little with my friends downstair just now, so I fell down because I lost my balance for awhile." Siwon assured. 

He smiled and sat down on the chair next to him. "I think your cousin should take you home. I called him early."

You came up with a plan pretty quickly huh? Jaejoong thought. "What about you?" Yuri was worried. 

"I will be fine. I thought you will be better at home." 

Siwon afraided that if she stayed here, then Hades might overpowered him again and made him do stupid things like earlier. It would be safer if Jaejoong took Yuri home and guard over her. "I'll come visit you tomorrow. Good night oppa." Yuri soft replied anf followed Jaejoong out.  

He waved good bye and watched Yuri left out the door. He felt a slap right away when they were gone. Hades appeared in front of him as Siwon kneeled down with his head down. "I'm sorry, my Lord." 

"You're sorry? You purpose did it!" he could sense the anger inside Hades. 

"I'm sorry. I will do better." 

"I don't know what got into you? It is like your heart overwhelmed your mind. Do you like that girl or something?" Hades asked, surprising Siwon himself. He interrupted before Siwon could answer. 'No, it's not possible."

I have already chained your heart before I sent you up here. Your heart just couldn't break away from that chain so easily. I know nothing good would occur if love starts to interfere, that was why I took control of your brain and imprison your heart. No, it couldn't be.

Siwon began to wonder in his own universe. He knew the objective if his mission and never felt anything from Yuri before. They were together for awhile so nothing called love could hinder what he wanted in the first place. However, he didn't know what was wrong with him earlier. When Siwon saw Yuri wasn't like her usual self, he couldn't continue. Something stopped him.

 

Jaejoong grabbed Yuri's arm and pulled her inside the empty room. He had to tell her to keep it down or else she would be yelling. "Shh. Close your eyes!" he instructed as he closed the door of the room. "Aren't we going home?" Yuri stood behind him. 

"I'm going to transport both of us back. I don't have a car and it will take hours to get home. This will be much faster." he said softly. 

Yuri wasn't sure of what Jaejoong was saying but she listened and closed her eyes. Jaejoong weaved his fingers with hers. When he told her to jump, she did and in a flash, they were home. She was surprised at what Jaejoong could do for a moment. 

"I don't see you use this often." she said, undone her fingers with his. 

"I can't. I'm not sure when I have the power and when I don't. I just close my eyes and hope that I have it during tight situations." he commented and sat down next to Yuri. 

"Look, I don't know what kind of drug you took awhile ago, but you seem dazed and spaced out. Your face is all pale too." 

"I didn't take any. I don't them anywhere, I know my condition well." she natually responded. 

"Then he must has fed something to you. Wait, 'them'? You're on some type of medicine?" Jaejoong questioned. 

"Um, no." she bluntly said and quickly got up. She rushed inside her room before he could investigate into her personal information, especially her health condition. Privacy Jaejoong, privacy, he reminded himself of what Yuri told him when he stalked on her at the outing.

"Fine, go and rest then." 

Jaejoong remained still, leaving Yuri to go inside her room and sleep. Yuri didn't sleep right away though. She thought about how careless she was when she slipped out about her medications to Jaejoong. She never told anyone, not even Siwon. Yuri didn't feel the need to tell the whole world about it. It may made them pity her or made them see her as a disabled person or something. 

On the other hand, Jaejoong lay down the on cold wood floor and stared against the ceiling. Juno never explained to him about Siwon or Hades. Neither Juno or the Jade Emperor told him about why the devils were after Yuri in details. Why was Siwon always after Yuri's body? If it was only a problem of men, then Siwon wouldn't try so hard to sleep with Yuri. He slept with random strangers all the time anyway. Jaejoong couldn't figure out, but he was sure that there was something that Yuri had. Some kind of power, essence or magic what could be beneficial to the devils. 

 

Next morning, Yuri woke up extra early and asked the hospital if she could come late a few hours. She prepared breakfast for Siwon because he didn't look so well last night. She didn't know if Siwon would be home by now but she thought it would be nice if she came and set everything up first to greet him later. "Hot, hot, hot!" she quietly said and set the soup into the bag. 

Her cooking woke up Jaejoong like thirty minutes later. He opened the door only to see a caring and gently image of Yuri cooking for her boyfriend. He yawned and rubbed his eyes before checking the clock. "Wow, she sure woke up early." he admitted. 

Yuri didn't spot Jaejoong though because he was only peeking out from the door. She was doing her own cooking and all he did was taking glimpses. 

"Pft, caring for her own enemy. Why don't you cook for your own kind instead?" he murmured. He is a devil, I'm an angel here, like you.

 

Yuri reached Siwon's house to discover Siwon lying on the sofa. It didn't look like he slept much last night. Without bothering Siwon, Yuri grinned and proceeded into the kitchen. She placed the bowl on the table and pour hot soup into it. For the omlet, she carefully set it up on a white dish. 

"Yuri?" Siwon wondered as he got up from the sofa. 

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry." she smiled. 

Her smile brought back the memory of last night. He recollected the words Hades spoke, asking if he liked Yuri already. He wasn't clear himself of his own feeling. All this time, he thought of Yuri as a puppet, someone he used to get to his goal. He never realized if he saw Yuri as a woman, or his girlfriend. Now that question struck him hard, like a slap in the face that stirred him away from his illusions. 

Yuri came closer when Siwon stayed silent. "Are you okay?" she cupped his face in her hands and gazed into his face. Siwon's heart began to beat faster and loud enough that he could hear thumping noises. He examined the twinkling eyes that were looking straight at him for a a bit. Her view was as innocense as ever, making him feel even more guilty than ever.

What is wrong with me? I shouldn't be like this. he told himself.

Siwon shook his face away from Yuri's grab and scooted back. He pulled away as he stood up, trying to pretend like nothing was going wrong. "Yeah, yeah I'm okay." he explained with a faint laugh. 

I have to stop this. Stop this Siwon, you can't be like this. She is your enemy! You were fine yesterday! he kept on insisting himself.

Everything indeed was okay yesterday until he began to doubt. "Um, you brought breakfast for me dear?" he walked away. Yuri didn't sense anything, however. She thought he was tired, that was all. 

Yuri pushed Siwon down onto the chair and urged him to eat. There was a shock expression on his face and so unlike him. "I'm going to go and clean your house while you eat okay?" she offered. 

"No, no, it's okay. You don't have to." 

"I'll be fine." 

Then she left upstairs. Siwon asked himself why was Yuri being so nice to him. He forgot the fact that she was his girlfriend and she always helped out whenever she visit. "Maybe that is why I'm touched?" he sighed and ruffled his hair in confusion. 

Normally he would be stern and charismatic. Today, everything was upside down. 

Siwon finished eating. He seated on his sofa and the TV. He was trying his best to forget his own distraction and find the old self, the old devil self that didn't find Yuri attractive or loving. He promised his Lord that he wouldn't let the same thing happen, so he must not. 

"Oppa, I'm done." he heard Yuri's voice as she sat down next to him. She held his hands and leaned her head onto his shoulder. "Are you going to work today? I mean you seem exhausted. I don't think you should go at all." she claimed. 

"I think I will stay home today. You're right." he awkwardly said. "Yuri-ah, it's time for you to go to work. Go." he attempted to avoid Yuri's touch and released his hands from hers. 

Yuri glanced at the time and figured she should leave. Before going, Yuri gave him a gentle kiss on the lips like how he wanted. The kiss was short but sent a tingling feeling down Siwon's body. Back when there wasn't this whole mess, Siwon felt no electricity or desire when their lips touched. Unfortunately, after the mess, Siwon found a different perspective in it. 

He snatched Yuri's arms wth his left hand and swung her toward him. His right hand grabbed behind her head and captured Yuri's precious lips on his. Siwon released the new beast inside of him and went rough on the first few seconds. Yuri was reluctant with the suddden and intense action, finding it strange because Siwon had never been so rough before. She tried to resist by pushing Siwon's shoulder because his teeth were biting on her lower lip.

"Oppa, it hurts--" Yuri mumbled and spoke between kisses. It got Siwon's attention to move a little softer and slower. Yuri didn't response to the kiss until a little later. She couldn't adjust with his abruption. All she could do was replying with soft and small kisses. 

"I'm sorry, Yuri." he stopped unexpectedly. 

"Is something wrong oppa?" she asked confusingly and brought her hands to touch the swollen lips. Siwon saw that and felt even more wrong. He suddenly wanted to kiss her so bad, it just happened. "Are you okay?" he slowly reached for her lips. 

"Why are you like that?" she wondered.

"I just missed your touch, that's all." he replied with caution and glanced at Yuri. His mind went blank when he saw the worried expression from the girl in front of him. I'm not suppose to like her, I can't...

He was certain that he truly liked Yuri now. If Hades find out, then he would overpower his mind and body and harm her or he would send someone else to do it. If that occur then he would really lose Yuri. The fear trembled over his body, wasn't sure of the future. He was chosen to take care of this, but he ended up failing and falling for Yuri instead. 

 

"YOU WHAT?" Hades demanded. Siwon kept quiet because he didn't know how to answer.  "I have been waiting and waiting for years, depending on you and now you tell me you like her? Do you know what this mean? We won't ever be able get the key to open the gate to heaven and never be able to achieve our goal!" 

Hades rose up from his chair and headed toward the heart in the jar on the shelf. "Look like I'll have to imprison your heart once again." He pointed toward the broken chain inside the jar, with Siwon's heart freely floating inside of it. 

"You have been chaining my heart, dear Lord?' Siwon asked in surprise. He didn't know about this, which explained why he couldn't ever feel the love from or toward anyone. He never cared about Yuri from the bottom of his heart, despite the fact they had been dating for awhile. He thought he was sincere about Hades enough, but they all turned out to be lies. He was never given a chance to use his heart.  

"If I let you be emotionally involved, then you would never be where you are right now." Hades ranted. He re-chained Siwon's heart and placed the jar back to its own position. "Now, let finish this quickly." 

Siwon's eyes glowed in a blood red color and the emotion was drained out of him. His body became stiff and harden like a rock. Siwon obediently obliged, resuming to the old devil self he once was. He headed to the closet and changed into a suit. 

"Good, follow this plan and finish off that quirky guardian angel and the girl. I really don't want to stretch this."

989375rhvl9ir0un.gif

Hello readers! This chapter is a little longer than usual but I hope you guys will  be able to enjoy it. I happened to move the storyline a little faster than expected with this chapter (which I thought would be like the 20th chapter or something). And oh yeah, I'm thinking on the length of this story too. I don't want to make it too lengthy so right now, I set the story to be about 35 chapters or so.