You don't listen

Crying Moon

After the warning talk with Siwon, Jaejoong had been walking around Seoul, exploring the colorful city. However, he was still mad at Siwon and couldn't stop thinking about how annoying Siwon was. "Jade Emperor said to protect Yuri, from her destiny and also from that guy, huhm, if I can get rid of him, then my job would be a lot easier..."

All sorts of plan raced through his mind but he couldn't nail down a specific thing he must do to protect the careless Yuri. Whatever, I'm sure I'll come up with something later!

Jaejoong resumed his tour and headed straight on the sidewalk. Trees were planted on both sides of the street with beautiful shops shining its "We're Open" sign. Cars ran up and down from both directions and people stepping across the hard ground. Suddenly, a thought about time hit him. "When am I suppose to go and meet Yuri? I forgot to ask about the time she got out!" he opened his mouth.

Since he was clueless about the time, and because he did too promised to pick her up whenever she was done, Jaejoong couldn't help but rushing back to the hospital. "Well, it's better being early than being late!"

 

"Warning..." Siwon repeated the words inside his mouth for more than a hundred times. He wasn't a type who would forgive everything. Despite Hade's command to be a good guy, Siwon couldn't hold in his anger at how Jaejoong attacked him. 

He spun his chair around in a full circle and then back again facing the big window behind him. Looking through the glass and at the city, Siwon felt insecure. 

 

"Now if I turn right, then left I would get there?" Jaejoong asked a nice lady on the street. She nodded but Jaejoong still had a  wrong feeling within himself. "Thanks" 

He ran off and followed whatever the lady showed him. Even if it was wrong, it was better than being lost and clueless. After right turns, left turns and looking around, Jaejoong finally found himself in the place where he dropped Yuri off. He scanned around for a clock and it was still early. "She's not even out yet..."

"Aishh.. I should've asked for the time. Now, what am I going to do" 

Jaejoong settled himself on a rock nearby under a tree. Cars passed by constantly with their noisy tires causing Jaejoong to sweat. His eyes glanced both ways for something to do until he saw a restaurant where they had jjajangmyeon. "I'm hungry..." he said with his stomach grumpled.

Despite the fact that he had to wait for Yuri, Jaejoong left for the restaurant. "I can look through the window anyway. Mhhmm, let's have some food!"

Clapping his hands like a kid who just saw candies, Jaejoong crossed the street and found himself all the way on another side of the road. He pushed the door opened and took a seat. "Jjajangmyeon please" Jaejoong ordered. While waiting for his order to arrive, Jaejoong rested his chin on his hand and looked over where Yuri was.

"I wonder how long do I have to stay here. I'm jobless and I have nothing to do while Yuri is working... Jade Emperor said he'll take me back when my job is done but at this rate, it would take forever" he mumbled tiredly. It was pretty boring for him to wander around the street all day long without nothing specific to do. His enemy, Siwon wasn't having free time either, he had a job so even if he wanted to protect anyone, Siwon wouldn't even be there to cause troubles.

I think I need a job, he thought. 

"Here you go". A bowl of freshly cook jjajangmyeon appeared in front of him before Jaejoong took his eyes off Yuri's hospital.

 

"She's waiting over there sir" Siwon's assistant led him to a fancy meeting room. High yellowish lights were hanging with shiny decorations blinking on and off. The background music was some kind of jazz that played softly. Siwon signaled his assistant to move out of the room and left him alone with another woman.

"Hey Miss Lee" Siwon greeted a woman in her 20s sitting in a glamorous style waiting patiently. Her face was full of makeup that darkened her features. She was wearing a black short dress along with silver jewelries. She bowed lightly as Siwon walked and sat on the chair facing her.

"Hi Mr. Choi. It's my pleasure to finally see you after all the rumors." she hold out her hand as Siwon replied with a hand shake. "Now, may I ask why do you want to see me today? Is it those old papers again?" Siwon smiled in a seducing way. "Yes sir" 

The glare she gave Siwon sent some hotness feeling inside his body. However, it was the usual feeling that he always had whenever meeting another woman. "You know me clearly enough right?" Siwon smirked. "I just did some research" she gave a sharp wink. 

"Please don't tell me this is happening again!" Siwon's assistant stood outside of the room with a little of the door opening, revealing just enough space for his eyes. He had been peeking from the start and had been peeking everytime Siwon went to meet another woman for work. It was mostly not work though...

Ever since that time when he accidentally saw it, he had been keeping an eye close at Siwon.

 

Hours later, Jaejoong was still waiting patiently for Yuri at the restaurant. Drinking water while reading the random magazines on the shelf kept him busy for quite some time. However, he was tired.

"Yuri ssi, come here" a middle-age woman waved at Yuri, who was busy checking on a patient. "Yes Mrs. Jung?"

"How's your patient? Is she okay?" Mrs. Jung asked. "She's recovering well and base on her condition, I think she'll be able to go home in a week or so!" Yuri answered clearly with confidence. 

Mrs. Jung nodded then smiled. Yuri was training with her for almost one year already and she liked Yuri very much because of her personality, skills and also a fast learner. She trusted Yuri with almost everything in the hospital.

"Good job. At this rate, you will become a great doctor in no time!" she gave Yuri her honest opinion. Yuri replied happily with a slight bow. "Now look at the time, you can leave early today. Remember to keep up the good work, I'll lead you out"

Yuri took her white coat off and hang it inside her office. Hitting the light switch off, Yuri grabbed her stuff and closed the door. Mrs. Jung went along with Yuri outside as they continued to talk about hospital-related things. "Is Siwon picking you up today?" 

Yuri was taken aback because she suddenly remember Jaejoong said he was going to pick her up from now on. "Uhhh, I don't know yet"

Just as Yuri stepped out from the hospital, Jaejoong spotted who he was waiting for and quickly paid for what he ate and drank. "Finally..." he complained.

"It looked like Siwon is not here today huhm?" Mrs. Jung looked on her left and right. "I guess so but I can go home by myself Mrs. Jung" Yuri said. 

"Who said you're going home by yourself today?" a voice appeared from their right side and walked out a man's figure, Siwon. "Hello Mrs. Jung!" Siwon bowed politely as his greeting. Mrs. Jung smiled "I was wrong, he's here today!"

"Yes I'm here" Siwon grinned and grabbed Yuri's hand. He pulled her toward him and weaved his fingers together with hers. Yuri was kind of shock to see Siwon but really, Siwon was her boyfriend so the picking up stuff was really meant for Siwon, not Jaejoong.

"How are you doing lately Mrs. Jung?" Siwon asked. "I'm doing fine! I think I better go in so you guys can move on with your private relationship. I'm going in" she giggled and left. Siwon & Yuri kept their eyes after her until she was completely inside.

"Oppa, why are you here today?" Yuri became curious. 

"I don't have the right to pick up my lovely girlfriend?" he joked. 

Jaejoong stood outside on the other side and saw Siwon who was hand in hand with Yuri. He felt that his words worthed nothing to that devil. "That jerk" Jaejoong crossed the street after the light turned green and hurried toward the hospital in an anger face. 

"I'm just kidding! I'm sponsoring for a kid festival next Saturday, and well, I think it's an opportunity for a date, our date. Though it's a kid festival, but since you love kids so much, you will be going with me right?" Siwon proposed.

"A festival? I have training on Saturday though" Yuri responded unsurely. "I can ask Mrs. Jung for a day off you know" Siwon answered. "Well in that case, sure--------------" 

"She's not going with you" someone cut off Yuri from behind. "Because I'll be taking her" 

Yuri and Siwon turned back. "Jaejoong?" Yuri mumbled. Siwon felt an obstacle was coming again when he secretly gripped his fist. Jaejoong quickly grabbed Yuri and seperated her from Siwon. His strong grab controlled her and pulled her to stand behind him. "With me, do you hear?" he repeated.

"You..." Yuri glared. 

"Just be quiet" Jaejoong said.

"Well look, it's you again!" Siwon fakely smiled. 

"It's better for me to take her than you so please, leave." Jaejoong exclaimed his final word before he dragged Yuri away. His hand was so strong that Yuri couldn't do anything. All she did was looking back at Siwon, who wasn't surprised at all at Jaejoong's action. 

"Let me go!!" Yuri struggled. Jaejoong ignored whatever Yuri was doing and kept his feet straight. Surely that jerk doesn't respect my words, alright, if you continue to do that then don't blame me later on.

989375rhvl9ir0un.gif

Please comment and subscribe! I hope that you like my story so far :)